Page 202 of 233 FirstFirst ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,050 of 5808
    Theres so many, I was wondering where they all went to get drunk afterwards.

Clark County WA police shoot/kill an off duty officer in a case of mistaken identity

https://www.kptv.com/news/clark-coun...d977e3f1e.html

That’s a bizarre story. Everyone loses
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

https://apnews.com/article/amir-lock...98e00ab1748369

Once again, for those in the back, fuck the fucking police.

they just keep doing the same stupid shit.... time and time again.

And no substantive change will occur. Again. It's the cycle of trife.

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    https://apnews.com/article/amir-lock...98e00ab1748369

Once again, for those in the back, fuck the fucking police.
    Just another side benefit from the war on drugs. Sure we need to make tactical assaults on peoples home while they are asleep because

DRUGS!!
    We don’t seem to learn
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Wrong house, wrong person, murdered. Legit "good guy with a gun". Minneapolis keeps on keeping on.. :-(
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    Just another side benefit from the war on drugs. Sure we need to make tactical assaults on peoples home while they are asleep because

DRUGS!!
    We don’t seem to learn
    More importantly we don’t want to spend the money to train so they don’t raid the wrong place or shoot someone they didn’t need to, or shoot a ton of excess rounds which probably end up in the residence below this apartment.

City of Minneapolis is about to write this family a check larger than the training it would have cost to prevent this shit unless things shake out a lot differently than they appear.

Shooting will be found ‘clean’ due to the gun but it wasn’t necessary.

This was on the last page. If accurate, availability of money isn't the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    This was on the last page. If accurate, availability of money isn't the problem.

I’m aiming specifically at the city of Minneapolis and their recent history with that comment.

We spend a ton on policing as a country but generally not for training.

Quote Originally Posted by XavierD View Post
    I’m aiming specifically at the city of Minneapolis and their recent history with that comment.

We spend a ton on policing as a country but generally not for training.
    Yeah, I was watching the local news in Vermont this week, and somebody was found dead in some small town, and the video clip showed, like, five cops dressed like soldiers with real big guns hanging around outside. Vermont. Like, in some shit little town. For fucks sake.

Can this get moved to Polyass?

It's hurting my political feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Hott Butt Mud View Post
    Can this get moved to Polyass?

It's hurting my political feelings.
    The pain is caused by your wife’s fist in your ass

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Got one first hand. Guests are coming for Xmas eve dinner. We get a call that they had an accident 500' from the house so we loaded up the meal and went there. 36" of snow in 48 hrs. Scene of the crime. The short hill 500' from the house was icy packed snow. A p/u truck sliding down caused my guests to put their Jeep into the ditch at the bottom to avoid getting hit. Guest walks up the hill and direct traffic. Deep snow and 2 busy parking lots at the top. Lady Cop shows up driving a RWD Dodge Charger and and has attitude. Starts the conversation by giving Guest shit for directing traffic. Cop says "I'll take over." Guest say's "Just trying to help, be carful the hill is slippery." Cop says "I know what I'm doing" and starts down the hill in the Charger. Started sliding 1/2 way down and rammed my guest's new Jeep pushing the rt front wheel under the engine. More cops come, start interviewing the crowd and seem to be looking for a way that Guest was at fault. OK, sure. About 3 hours later while were eating, Guest gets a call form the cop's boss asking her if she was going to file a complaint. Guest says "File a complaint? no. I do want to tell you that I always would try to help the police when I can and that cop was worse than rude" A month later, the self insured PO is not returning calls from Jake at State Farm.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    Got one first hand. Guests are coming for Xmas eve dinner. We get a call that they had an accident 500' from the house so we loaded up the meal and went there. 36" of snow in 48 hrs. Scene of the crime. The short hill 500' from the house was icy packed snow. A p/u truck sliding down caused my guests to put their Jeep into the ditch at the bottom to avoid getting hit. Guest walks up the hill and direct traffic. Deep snow and 2 busy parking lots at the top. Lady Cop shows up driving a RWD Dodge Charger and and has attitude. Starts the conversation by giving Guest shit for directing traffic. Cop says "I'll take over." Guest say's "Just trying to help, be carful the hill is slippery." Cop says "I know what I'm doing" and starts down the hill in the Charger. Started sliding 1/2 way down and rammed my guest's new Jeep pushing the rt front wheel under the engine. More cops come, start interviewing the crowd and seem to be looking for a way that Guest was at fault. OK, sure. About 3 hours later while were eating, Guest gets a call form the cop's boss asking her if she was going to file a complaint. Guest says "File a complaint? no. I do want to tell you that I always would try to help the police when I can and that cop was worse than rude" A month later, the self insured PO is not returning calls from Jake at State Farm.
    That's what happens when you pay the Rogers rate.

Very nasty Sunday evening blizzard. After a several hour drive from the ski area (normally 20 minutes) there's a truck at the top of the I80 off ramp not going anywhere-unable to make it any further without chains. I wait for about 10 minutes to see if anything is going to happen. No action. I get in the left turn lane, which was not blocked, to go around the truck and turn left towards my house. CHP drives up and a young officer gets out and starts screaming--literally screaming at me. So I backed down the ramp a little to stay out of the way. That's fine, anything to help. But the way the officer freaked out in what was a pain-in-the-ass situation but not dangerous or serious in anyway was very disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by XavierD View Post
    More importantly we don’t want to spend the money to train so they don’t raid the wrong place or shoot someone they didn’t need to, or shoot a ton of excess rounds which probably end up in the residence below this apartment.

City of Minneapolis is about to write this family a check larger than the training it would have cost to prevent this shit unless things shake out a lot differently than they appear.

Shooting will be found ‘clean’ due to the gun but it wasn’t necessary.
    It’s not a training problem. They have all the budget and more. It’s a culture problem. The pigs want to act like entitled murderous thugs. “let’s fuck ‘em up” should never be said by police. And in our culture war, one side is quite fine with pigs being a murderous gang. Until people quite making excuses for shitty cops, nothing is gonna change.

i know you know fuck all about Minneapolis, and are just tossing smug bromides, but the city wants change, the piece of shit pigs don’t, and the pigs are winning and have been for years. They don’t need more money. They all need to get fired and move to Florida like that piece of shit Chauvin.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Yeah, I was watching the local news in Vermont this week, and somebody was found dead in some small town, and the video clip showed, like, five cops dressed like soldiers with real big guns hanging around outside. Vermont. Like, in some shit little town. For fucks sake.
    This kid? https://www.wcax.com/2022/02/07/poli...ot-by-roadway/

Civil forfeiture:
    San Bernardino County, CA sheriff's department robbing armored trucks.
    https://youtu.be/9GKg1UucxNc

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    Badass. Nothing says ‘tough’ like taking away cardboard signs from people who are less fortunate and struggling.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    in our culture war, one side is quite fine with pigs being a murderous gang towards minorities and people in lower economic..
    Edited for accuracy.

If a certain group of people started facing the same challenges and risks as minorities and other less fortunate people do from the police, things would change real quick.
    "...if you're not doing a double flip cork something, skiing spines in Haines, or doing double flip cork somethings off spines in Haines, you're pretty much just gaping."

Quote Originally Posted by shafty85 View Post
    Badass. Nothing says ‘tough’ like taking away cardboard signs from people who are less fortunate and struggling.

Edited for accuracy.

If a certain group of people started facing the same challenges and risks as minorities and other less fortunate people do from the police, things would change real quick.
    LOL, most of those panhandlers make more money than you do!
    The pacifists always lose, because the anti-pacifists kill them.

Quote Originally Posted by AKPogue View Post
    LOL, most of those panhandlers make more money than you do!
    Yeah, definitely in mobile Alabama, dipshit