Page 169 of 233 FirstFirst ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,225 of 5808

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    aint a lot of scenarios were 13 yo gat carrying kids are out at 2:30 am bustin caps that involve good parenting is there?
    dad?
    Not as far as I know--but I know enough about parenting to know that there's a lot of stuff that kids do that good parents don't know about, and that at the age of 13 what your friends think is a lot more important than what your parents say. A lot of luck involved in raising a child. In the case of Adam Toledo I wouldn't speculate.

". . . the only rebel child from a family meek and mild . . . but Mama tried"

I'm not sure a cop should have to wait for shots to be fired, but certainly they should have to wait for the gun to be pointed at them. At the distance of many police-citizen encounters waiting for a shot to be fired is waiting to be shot. Shooting someone because someone reported they had a gun or because the cop mistook their phone for a gun--no way.
    Last edited by old goat; 04-16-2021 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post

St. Louis is a war zone.
    Just my limited exposure from 6 months of night deliveries to the walmarts ans sams clubs there and I saw crazy stuff going on.
    I don’t know how people live like that. I don’t know how we keep going on as a country without a big effort to sort this shit out.

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    Just my limited exposure from 6 months of night deliveries to the walmarts ans sams clubs there and I saw crazy stuff going on.
    I don’t know how people live like that. I don’t know how we keep going on as a country without a big effort to sort this shit out.
    Just keep voting Democrat and defunding the police and everything will be all rainbows and unicorns!

Quote Originally Posted by AKPogue View Post
    Just keep voting Democrat and defunding the police and everything will be all rainbows and unicorns!
    Perfect Trumptarded response!. Empty but you think that it’s meaningful, because you are a Trumptard!!!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    Perfect Trumptarded response!. Empty but you think that it’s meaningful, because you are a Trumptard!!!

Me Too
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post

I know thinking is hard for racists that love to keep minorities in slums as Democrats have been doing since the 60s. When was the last major city to have a Republican mayor?

I'll be glad to show you plenty of white slums, complete with trump flags, republican leadership, and fox news 24/7 on the TV.

I know thinking is hard for racists that love to keep minorities in slums as Democrats have been doing since the 60s. When was the last major city to have a Republican mayor?
    New York City?

well where were they supposed to go after their neighborhoods were bulldozed for the freeways?

Wow that’s a helluva jump.

Any other dubious conclusions you can share with us professor?

Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post
    Wow that’s a helluva jump.

Any other dubious conclusions you can share with us professor?
    it’s just rightwing talking point vomiting

Your going to get this moved to polyass. Can't we just have a tread where we bag on cops that do stupid bad shit. Same fuckin people every time
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

After watching several stories on the cop shooting the kid in Chicago. I don't think the cop did anything wrong. I suspect he feels worse than pretty much anyone else.

Interesting side note. The day before someone was taking pot shot's at cars on that same block. A 17 year old girl was hit in a car and died in the hospital. Not the only death in chicago that day. But that didn't even make the paper
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    I'll be glad to show you plenty of white slums, complete with trump flags, republican leadership, and fox news 24/7 on the TV.
    And how about all of those negroes who go on a mass shooting spree?

I thought about the 50 year old woman cop shooting the guy trying to get away.
    Not so long ago there would have not been any video. The cops would have said armed robber dude dove into his car and after verbal warning we shot him. She would have gotten cudos and retired.
    But she had no business in that situation lost it and is gonna pay dearly for it. And I don't have a problem with it. If one of the cops had intentionally pulled his gun and shot the guy? Most people would not have a problem with that.
    What do you think would happen to you if you did what he did. I wouldn't do it. I get fuckin shot. And be dead or in prison for a long time
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    And how about all of those negroes who go on a mass shooting spree?
    You mean like hosing down a crowd of people in a park or standing on a sidewalk From the window of a moving car? Gee that never happens
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Oh My God! But why am I still surprised. I'll agree if you replace Democrats with "White politicians reacting the the will of the voting majority (white people). But you don't have a bigoted bone in your body. You are special.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Amazing how many people in this thread are willing to hold professional cops to lower standards than Joe Q. Public.

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    You mean like hosing down a crowd of people in a park or standing on a sidewalk From the window of a moving car? Gee that never happens
    Yeah, all the time.

Just the first few minutes.

There were always slums through time. Blacks unfortunately got pinned down in them due to redlining and racism unlike white immigrants that were able to make their way to the better city neighborhoods or the burbs.

Ghouliani (R) turned NYC into a police state (more corrupt than ever) that is still being unwound today. He through, NYPD, deprived millions their actual civil rights, not the fake liberty of not wearing masks during a pandemic. Mayors, no matter what party, have no control over the amount of weapons that flow into their cities, various drug epidemics ( coke, crack, meth, opiods), gang activity, and the ECONOMY. Just like they had no control over the c19 pandemic, that hit them severely.

"unlike white immigrants that were able to make their way to the better city neighborhoods or the burbs."

You needed to include "eventually". I was born on a dirt road outside of Albany where all the Polaks were allowed to buy when they saved enough to leave the tenements. This is not our first rodeo. The game is the same only the riders have changed.

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    "unlike white immigrants that were able to make their way to the better city neighborhoods or the burbs."

You needed to include "eventually". I was born on a dirt road outside of Albany where all the Polaks were allowed to buy when they saved enough to leave the tenements. This is not our first rodeo. The game is the same only the riders have changed.
    Too bad you weren't in Detroit--where Poles had their own city in the middle of Detroit. (Apparently Hamtramck is now majority Muslim.)

Polish speaking immigrants living the life in their own urban wonderland? City in a city or Ghetto? Fact check that for me.

Technically, ghetto.