Page 215 of 232 FirstFirst ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,375 of 5797
    Wait .... how can he be unnamed?? His names right there in the same sentence.

And what Goat said.

Cop does a desk pop into a classroom with kids in it.
    https://www.wptv.com/news/treasure-c...ssical-academy

MARTIN COUNTY, Fla. — A school resource deputy in Martin County will be given more training and is facing discipline after firing a round from his department-issued gun inside a school.

The incident occurred Monday at Treasure Coast Classical Academy.

Sheriff William Snyder said the deputy was inside his office at the school when the shooting happened.

He told his supervisor that he thought his gun was not loaded when he pulled the trigger.

Snyder said the deputy was doing what's called a dry fire — basically practicing his aim and trigger pressure.

The deputy was going to go to the range after his shift at the school, officials said.

The bullet traveled through the deputy's office wall, through a hallway and into a neighboring classroom. The round was finally stopped by a bookshelf.

"He wasn't playing with the firearm. He wasn't handling it in a careless manner," Martin County Sheriff William Snyder said. "He was being conscientious about what he did, but he was doing it in the wrong place under the wrong circumstances."

Snyder said the deputy is very well-liked on campus and won't lose his job over the incident. However, he will receive more training and disciplinary measures, but that discipline is still being determined.

No one was hurt in the shooting.

I was shocked to hear now little some EMTs are paid. The training and qualifications being substandard along with that in some places.. because you get what you pay for.. Not excusing the fuck up.. just auditing that systemic issues make shit hike this more likely.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    Cop does a desk pop into a classroom with kids in it.
    https://www.wptv.com/news/treasure-c...ssical-academy

"He wasn't playing with the firearm. He wasn't handling it in a careless manner," Martin County Sheriff William Snyder said. "He was being conscientious about what he did, but he was doing it in the wrong place under the wrong circumstances."

Doing it in the wrong place, at the wrong time, seems pretty fucking careless, asshole.

Ugh….he wasn’t doing a dry fire drill. What he did was negligently discharge a weapon in an occupied building, in an unsafe direction. Dry fire practice is a thing, I get it, but you check that the gun is unloaded 47 times and then point it at a safe backstop.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

a shitty sheriff lying to cover for his shitty deputy... now that's america!

Maybe he was tired and hungry. That’s always an excuse to not be held accountable for a fuckup.
    https://www.opb.org/article/2022/09/...-face-charges/
    Porter] suggested Officer Lehman was likely sleep deprived given the late hour and consecutive number of protests, and that the RRT Delta squad may not have had any food in a number of hours,

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post

Doing it in the wrong place, at the wrong time, seems pretty fucking careless, asshole.
    pretty sure he failed every step of firearm safety. like literally every precaution. He's a dumbshit. The sheriff is fucking menace.

Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    Ugh….he wasn’t doing a dry fire drill. What he did was negligently discharge a weapon in an occupied building, in an unsafe direction. Dry fire practice is a thing, I get it, but you check that the gun is unloaded 47 times and then point it at a safe backstop.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    +1000. What a clown.
    Know of a pair of Fischer Ranger 107Ti 189s (new or used) for sale? PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    That's all the got when they're not in a police union to do the same..

Check out at the end how the cop saves the GUN instead of the GIRL..

I only read this thread sporadically, so apologies if it's a repeat

https://www.wect.com/2022/09/28/sher...need-fire-him/

Quote Originally Posted by CarlMega View Post
    pretty sure he failed every step of firearm safety. like literally every precaution. He's a dumbshit. The sheriff is fucking menace.
    Gotta remember most cops only fire their guns twice a year - for their range certification.

There was a deputy in Maricopa county AZ several years ago who had three accidental firearm discharges on his record. The last being discharge of a shotgun thru the roof of his squad car.

He left the force after that - with a permanent disability for hearing loss…

Lying to protect a subordinate you say….:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6656DB52-E1DE-478C-91D1-0F3238C1D0AC.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	369.8 KB 
ID:	427954

Short thread: https://twitter.com/juddlegum/status...-scxwbNJW2gl5A

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DCB781E8-170B-4FEB-BFB7-11EA05C3434C.jpeg 
Views:	59 
Size:	778.2 KB 
ID:	428133

https://twitter.com/abc7/status/1575...whEzrUctyjbSqg

Stunning new twist! (that was obvious to anyone paying attention right from the start)

How is the media still this bad at covering police shootings?

Oh for fuck's sake!

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Soles claims to have brought the recording to various county authorities, but no one stepped up to do anything. It took intervention from the media to finally get the attention of Columbus County District Attorney Jon David.
    Surprise surprise

un-fucking-real....

JFC…
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

un-fucking-real....

Trigger happy MFR. This happens wayyyy too often to be unintentional

Quote Originally Posted by bendtheski View Post
    I appreciate this, and I’m still having to place 9-1-1 callers on hold to get chewed out by people not even in my state, who immediately call back if placed on hold or transferred.

I get the outrage, but this helps nothing.
    ]
    As an ex-dispatcher I get where you’re coming from. I presume that all calls to the non-emergency sheriff lines funnel through your call center. It’s shitty that people constantly call back, but pissed off people wanting to voice their displeasure with a cop murdering someone have no other choice but to be funneled thru 911 dispatch centers. It sucks but is necessary. We recently had to call the non-emergency number because we were out of town and our Ring showed us a guy on our porch looking in our front door and jiggling the handle. I think education on this (not by dispatchers at your center) would go along way to alleviate some of this behavior.
    Last edited by topwater; 10-09-2022 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Needed to change a word

Quote Originally Posted by boltonoutlaw View Post
    Trigger happy MFR. This happens wayyyy too often to be unintentional
    Piece of shit

Was recently making small talk w a patient that was a retired cop. He mentioned that he wouldn’t want to be one now and I said why not? Too scary? And he said no, the was too much risk of getting prosecuted for shooting the wrong person...
    Uh, just ignored him after that. wtf you piece of shit, shouldn’t anyone shooting the wrong person go to jail? Acab for sure

Quote Originally Posted by topwater View Post
    As an ex-dispatcher I get where you’re coming from. I presume that all calls to the non-emergency sheriff lines funnel through your call center. It’s shitty that people constantly call back, but pissed off people wanting to voice their displeasure with a cop murdering someone have no other choice but to be funneled thru 911 dispatch centers. It sucks but is necessary. We recently had to call the non-emergency number because we were out of town and our Ring showed us a guy on our porch looking in our front door and jiggling the handle. I think education on this (not by dispatchers at your center) would go along way to alleviate some of this behavior.
    Just to be clear, instead of addressing core issues with a small group of people committing violence, you think we should continue to enable them and educate people on how to politely voice feedback that they will never listen to?