Page 1 of 232 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Police Behaving Badly

So much for Obama's proposal that police wear cameras all the time.

may I suggest title change, remove "BADLY" and replace with "AS USUAL"?

thanks

also, yo Benny, but it's gonna be Washington Square not Tiananmen Square!

Let's start a Criming While White thread here. I'll bet there are a ton of good stories that you malcontents could add.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/12/c...ite-privilege/

I'll start. Long time ago, but, dumbass BP was actually hitch hiking ON the Garden State Parkway to get down to the shaw. The trooper goes straight inside the sneaker I had a big chunk of hash "hidden", smiles, drives me back to the station to check my records, and I hear him shout to his buddy when he finds me clean, (I swear) "man, you should see the chunk of hash I just scored!", then drives me to the next exit, tells me to be careful. Hash was beat, anyway.

So this dopey 12 year old boy is out playing with his airsoft or bb gun, man that was sitting in the gazebo for quite some time watching, calls police and leaves (instead of having a conversation with the kid)... cops roll up right to the kid and immediately open fire and kill him. If the cops were concerned that he had a real weapon, why the hell would they roll right up to him like that? They murdered this 12 year old as far as I'm concerned....

This just in...

"Cop Who Killed Tamir Rice Was Previously Kicked off Force for 'Dismal' Gun Performance, Emotional Instability"

"Timothy Loehmann, the Cleveland police officer who shot and killed 12-year-old Tamir Rice within two seconds of encountering the boy, was deemed "unfit for duty" while serving on another police force. Supervisors specifically cited his "dismal" handgun performance and emotional instability when they forced him to resign in December 2012."

I don't think my cop stories are worth repeating

Officer Clark: [to Duke at a traffic light] OK asshole, pull this yellow piece of shit around the corner here... you got me? Hear that? Move it!... Right now, asshole!

[Duke dumps the clutch and burns away from the traffic stop, leaving Clark looking confused]

Wheatly: [yells out the window of his GTO as they pass Clark still in the street] Hey Officer Clark, are you lost or something?

Quote Originally Posted by creaky fossil View Post
    may I suggest title change, remove "BADLY" and replace with "AS USUAL"?
    ^Sad but True.

The cop (#99) and his thug buddies murder Eric Garner on video and the grand jury sees nothing worth investigating further... Complete Bull Shit.

Unfortunately the family is letting Al Sharpton take the lead on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    I'll start. Long time ago, but, dumbass BP was actually hitch hiking ON the Garden State Parkway to get down to the shaw.
    I gotta tell ya... I've been driving the GSP for more years than I would like to admit, from top to bottom. I don't recall ever seeing anyone ever hitch hiking out there. Made me chuckle...well done.

next time a cop tries to fuck with you, look him in the eye and say "im a cop too, bro"
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    next time a cop tries to fuck with you, look him in the eye and say "im a cop too, bro"
    Grow a mustache, then you don't Have to say anything

Sent from my SM-G900V using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

but these were much better when fastened to bumper near rear license plate

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    sir round mound of rebound ftw
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Ive found that if im dressed business or business casual I can mostly do what i want and police don't care. Go on your way tax payer

In the face of all this, especially the Tamir Rice case and Michael Brown, I see a bunch of media touting that Ferguson is a watershed event that has changed the racial dynamic in the US.

Really?

Not to trivialize any of the events, especially Tamir Rice, but I'm not seeing it. It seems like the cops are templating LA police behavior more and more.

Am I just too out of it?

And yeah, when I didn't have money and got shot at or beat up, the cops did nothing. But once I had money to show, like a house or decent car, they're all about the hup-hup-ho.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Belmont Ca. police dept (not exactly Ferguson, Mo) back in 1989 i was taken in for tresspassing with a buddy.

Waitig for our parents to pick us up i over hear a cop tell another cop " they gave him life" I ask who? what? and the cop leans over to me and says :

"some ni%#er strangled his two yr old and got life, so i guess we got two for one"

belmont ca!!!!!

spook Guest
    i assume you used "don't you know who my daddy is?"

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    In the face of all this, especially the Tamir Rice case and Michael Brown, I see a bunch of media touting that Ferguson is a watershed event that has changed the racial dynamic in the US.

Really?
    it's a watershed event in describing, with currently fascinating reference points, what is a watershed event

you can't really call something a watershed event as it's happening, unless you're part of the infotainment media, in which case you must oversell the significance of what you're selling, this way the version you tell has a chance of being the version that sticks 10 years down the line when people look back on what were watershed events in the loss of civil rights for the American people, and the way people will "know" will be their adherence to the oversold story. A+ for remembering it went down as CNN reported! Those of you who think something else happened, perhaps you'd want to check in with Homeland Security for a basic debriefing?

No Spook, but Im surprised I did not meet your father in that drunk tank.

spook Guest
    he's a teetotaler, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by creaky fossil View Post
    Those of you who think something else happened, perhaps you'd want to check in with Homeland Security for a basic debriefing?
    Isn't that what the TSA is for?
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

it's a loose prediction, who knows what this thing will look like in 10 yrs?

TSA could get bigger if they wanted to see air travel choke. who knows, anyway? where's the $$ flowing? doesn't seem like people have stopped flying now. maybe we could require people to arrive 48 hrs before flight, and spend that time with "aggressive interrogation" techniques. it's all for everyone's security, I see no reason to object. in fact I find it all rather comforting, like I'm being swaddled in a cozy blanket and I'm a newborn baby in his mother's loving arms.

Bothers me that people are tying Michael Brown and Eric Garner together, even Tamir. I don't believe Tamir and Eric were out looking for trouble. I think Brown was acting like a tough guy and crossed paths with another tough guy who had a gun and a badge, bad mix. I also don't believe that Brown had his hands up. Whatever.....People are just fed up with the police getting off the majority of the time.

So now everyone is pushing for body cams... Well Eric's murder was recorded and you see where that went... Body cams would just end up being an excuse to video ordinary citizens, use facial recognition software, store all your movements in a data base etc. etc. etc.

They try to screen him after his flight... good times...

Some interesting follow up...