Page 141 of 233 FirstFirst ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,525 of 5801
    Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    how about the report that klobuchar has declined to prosecute chauvin in the past?

she’s more cooked than a trump steak.
    Yeah, shockingly prosecutors are just like the police. I'm shocked.

Also, the police arrested the non-white CNN reporter but not the white guy jfhc.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Hubbs View Post
    George Floyd was not his only victim:
    I want to put that image on facebooks... before I do has anyone fact checked that? Link?
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Oopsie

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star View Post

Oopsie
    "He's brown! Gitim!" -MSP

seriously wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    "He's brown! Gitim!" -MSP

seriously wtf
    CNN also reported that their white reporter a block over was approached by state police and allowed to remain

I am not surprised that there is rioting and looting.

What I am surprised is that the black community has been as tolerant about this crap for years as they have.

I’m amazed that someone and more than one someone hasnt taken the longest list of murderer and abuser cops one by one checking them off.

How in the world for example is Jeronimo Yanez still alive?

And Derek Chauvin?

Hate to say it, but if every time one of these blue murderers did this and then they had their heads blown off six months later, there’d Goddamn guarantee be a change in the blue mafia’s behavior.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

breona taylor protests picking up steam too. how many cities get lit up tonight? i’m so glad cooper walked out. if sean bell happened today i think the coronavirus would be burned out of the city.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by stalefish3169 View Post
    She has a pretty interesting Twitter feed. She has two videos there where it’s called “celebrations” and basically folks are having a barbecue, passing out beers after the precinct burnt.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Why hasn’t the cop been arrested? He and the other three cowards who stood there and didn’t say shit as that guy got murdered should be in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    She has a pretty interesting Twitter feed. She has two videos there where it’s called “celebrations” and basically folks are having a barbecue, passing out beers after the precinct burnt.
    I didn't check out any of the other tweets. Just watched that crazy video. Can't remember anything even remotely similar.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Also the fact the cop and victim worked together doing security at a nightclub across the street from where it happened is shady as hell....

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    Why hasn’t the cop been arrested? He and the other three cowards who stood there and didn’t say shit as that guy got murdered should be in jail.
    To paraphrase, the reason is the racism inherent in the system.

Quote Originally Posted by Flounder View Post
    To paraphrase, the reason is the racism inherent in the system.
    Maybe but shit-> Democrat mayor, Democrat governor.... black attorney general.

You never fail in your stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by stalefish3169 View Post
    I didn't check out any of the other tweets. Just watched that crazy video. Can't remember anything even remotely similar.
    Yeah, I got sucked in. It was kind of like: “Hey, job well done, let’s hang out.”
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    Hey guys, can we please not quote steep? He's a known troll and the rest of us who have chosen to ignore him would really appreciate it.

Also, it was a cop who was busting out the windows at Target and apparently Chauvin and Floyd were former coworkers.
    Steeps is entertaining in a twisted way if you just skim what he types. He really should join the circus. He is a master contortionist. He would probably suck his own dick if he could, not because he has any interest in cock, but purely because of the sheer surprise and amazement that it was even possible.

It seemed to me that the Minneapolis police are trying to get the boogaloo rolling, that this is part of a plan.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Steeps is entertaining in a twisted way if you just skim what he types. He really should join the circus. He is a master contortionist. He would probably suck his own dick if he could, not because he has any interest in cock, but purely because of the sheer surprise and amazement that it was even possible.
    When I was younger I could suck my own dick. Im not as flexible anymore. Still does not keep me from trying.

When I was younger I could suck my own dick. Im not as flexible anymore. Still does not keep me from trying.
    Sig-worthy level of truthiness right there.

While there's certainly a racial element going on with cops (understatement of the year), the problem is that cops can do this to anyone.
    These guys (and gals) think they're above the law, and once again, that looks to be true. The power of the government protects their evil deeds. They investigate their own and we all know how that goes.
    Everyone's so focused on skin color that we're missing the bigger picture that the vast majority of folks carrying a badge are not good at their jobs, and when they fuck up, people get hurt or dead.
    I'm not sure what more proof we need than this thread. It's been going on for more than 5 years & will be close to 150 pages by the time we hit June. That's not because of race.
    "The mind, once expanded to the dimensions of larger ideas, never returns to its original size."

Quote Originally Posted by powpig View Post
    the vast majority of folks carrying a badge are not good at their jobs
    I cannot agree with this. If this were true, we would have WAY WAY WAY more of these incidents.

The vast majority are good at their jobs (jobs which are really fucking hard, BTW), but they get stained by the few who aren't. Of course, different departments are different, and if one is led by a shithead, probably that department will have a higher percentage of shitheads working there.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Chauvin in custody. Note, it does not say arrested, just in custody.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/29/us/mi...day/index.html
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Maybe but shit-> Democrat mayor, Democrat governor.... black attorney general.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    You never fail in your stupidity.
    What a fukking idiot. Anything to protect his oppressors. Like a fukkin dog that has been beat but comes back to lap milk out of the bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    Chauvin in custody. Note, it does not say arrested, just in custody.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/29/us/mi...day/index.html
    Cheaper to put him in a cell and guard him with 3 cops instead of 3 dozen surrounding his house. Now those cops can go crack skulls.., or shoot people if Trump has anything to say.

Duncan Lemp
    watch out for snakes