Page 134 of 233 FirstFirst ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... LastLast
Results 3,326 to 3,350 of 5801
    Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    One of them was just let out.
    Ahh.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    There is some very f'd up shit in this thread, Every time I think i've seen the craziest, something equally insane is posted.

This is what was in the article:

"As a result of the case, a loophole was closed that previously allowed New York police officers to have sex with those in custody as long as it was consensual."

What planet are we on that this was legal before? What could possibly be the reason that this is not considered unfathomable or at minimum to be a conflict of interest?

The post about the cop urinating on the 12 year old girl is another one, and the post about...................................and the post about..........
    Our society is truly f'd up.

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    There is some very f'd up shit in this thread, Every time I think i've seen the craziest, something equally insane is posted.

This is what was in the article:

"As a result of the case, a loophole was closed that previously allowed New York police officers to have sex with those in custody as long as it was consensual."

What planet are we on that this was legal before? What could possibly be the reason that this is not considered unfathomable or at minimum to be a conflict of interest?

The post about the cop urinating on the 12 year old girl is another one, and the post about...................................and the post about..........
    Our society is truly f'd up.
    Your last sentence is spot on. Our cops and our political leaders reflect the society that hires them and elects them. (Nothing wrong the other sentences either.)

Fort Worth police kill a woman in her own home, police were called on a non-emergency line because her front door was open in the middle of the night.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/10/12/us/...www.cnn.com%2F

Fort Worth police kill a woman in her own home, police were called on a non-emergency line because her front door was open in the middle of the night.

I was talking about this with my cousin. She'd never heard of a "throwaway gun" and how cops tend to always have one handy when they'd rather others not know someone they shot and killed wasn't armed..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

The officer never picked it up, and later allegedly pointed the weapon at a waitress, telling her to come over to him and hang out, or he’ll shoot her, sources said.
    Charming AF. https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...outputType=amp

Saw the report on the news last night. Neighbor who called it in said "if I'd never called she would still be alive."
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Only 18 months on duty, so, 10-1 recent ex military. Check his FB feed for WS rants and fears.

Police Behaving Badly

I don’t think it’s about them being ex-military. I think it’s that they are trained that EVERYTHING is a threat. That EVERYONE is out to get them and that ANY hesitation may cost them their life. Prominent actors in, with oversight of, and responsible for training police believe there is a War on Police. They identify very rare instances like road side ambushes, people going from complacent to quick drawing on them, etc and act like they are regular occurrences; these fears are the foundation on which their training regimens are built.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    "if I'd never called she would still be alive."
    Name:  911.jpg
Views: 388
Size:  31.0 KB

Very sad. There are times when I’d call the police, but I’d definitely think bout it. As the old saying goes, “If you got a problem and you call the police, well now you got TWO problems.”

Police Behaving Badly

I don’t think it’s about them being ex-military. I think it’s that they are trained that EVERYTHING is a threat. That EVERYONE is out to get them and that ANY hesitation may cost them their life. Prominent actors in, with oversight of, and responsible for training police believe there is a War on Police. They identify very rare instances like road side ambushes, people going from complacent to quick drawing on them, etc and act like they are regular occurrences; these fears are the foundation on which their training regimens are built.
    It’s always the training, or lack of it. I saw a video from ex sheriff/bad ass martial artist black dude, that said he’d have to train wimps who had never been in a school fight at the county jail. And that’s why they resort to deadly force so easily. Also, our police academy’s are a joke compared to other countries at 8-12 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Officer just resigned, Chief says he would have been fired anyway for multiple policy violations (one example: never identifying themselves as cops).

Because he is no longer a cop and now has zero cop immunity, the Chief doxxxed him, the murderer is named Aaron Dean.

"Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

it seems that cops Do lie..... alot.

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/ne...se/2233386001/

Shot inside your own home by cops that failed to even identify themselves as cops. What the fuck is wrong with our police system. They are at war with their own citizens. DFW should have to pay out tens of millions of $s and retrain every fucking cop.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Also fishy that now the cops and city don't want to talk about the gun allegedly found at the scene. Of course it shouldn't matter, but I'm still wondering if even really belonged to the victim.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Also fishy that now the cops and city don't want to talk about the gun allegedly found at the scene. Of course it shouldn't matter, but I'm still wondering if even really belonged to the victim.
    Other than it would be an additional crime if they planted the gun, it shouldn’t matter if she did have a gun. You’re in your own house and people are suddenly walking all around shining lights in the window but not identifying as cops, anyone with a gun would have it in hand, and should be entitled to.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    Other than it would be an additional crime if they planted the gun, it shouldn’t matter if she did have a gun. You’re in your own house and people are suddenly walking all around shining lights in the window but not identifying as cops, anyone with a gun would have it in hand, and should be entitled to.

Right, I meant and they meant it shouldn't matter if the victim had a gun in her own home. Early questions from relatives seem to be that it might not have been hers.. Another crime should be added if the cop(s) did plant it there.

And it is Texas where there are basically no laws restricting where you go with a gun. Including your own home. That cop needs to spend a long time in jail. Unfortunately, for his survival he will need to join the local WS group and become further indoctrinated in hate.

If he was trained to shoot first, that will be a major part of the defense. That city is fucked either way.

Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Guy on pbs last night was saying the same thing. Ex cop criminologist.

Her nephew says she grabbed a gun when she heard a prowler and pointed it at the window. Police chief saying that is no excuse for the shooting. But not only do we have a bad shooting but also another case where owning a gun got the owner killed.

A man was sentenced to 15 years in prison for possessing cocaine. Turns out it was powdered milk
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...lk/3995201002/

You know what’s faster than dialing 911?
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Guy on pbs last night was saying the same thing. Ex cop criminologist.

Her nephew says she grabbed a gun when she heard a prowler and pointed it at the window. Police chief saying that is no excuse for the shooting. But not only do we have a bad shooting but also another case where owning a gun got the owner killed.
    ^^^This. The cop needs to go to jail but the police department should also be investigated. What training did this police officer receive before being given a gun and sent into the field? We need to hold individual cops accountable but also the leaders who are in charge of their training and certifications. The real solution to the problem will not come from putting cops who kill innocent people in jail.