Page 222 of 233 FirstFirst ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... LastLast
Results 5,526 to 5,550 of 5806
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    That fatso cop kept looking at that cake on the kitchen counter.

The cake did look good.
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Some of the police in the video are suing for "humiliation, ridicule, mental distress, embarrassment and loss of reputation." :

Afroman argued that he was the one who suffered distress. “What’s more embarrassing than people kicking down your door, accusing you of kidnapping, getting your shows canceled, stealing your money?” he said. “That’s embarrassing. I’m powerless. You can come through my kitchen with a gun, but I can’t crack a joke about you? You can act like you’re gonna kill me in front of my kids, but I can’t call you a comical name on my social media while I deal with the trauma you brought to my life? I did the most positive thing I thought I could do: I made lemonade with lemons... Or should I say I made lemon pound cake with lemons.”

Maybe the legal dentists can correct me if I'm off base here, but...

- Uniformed police have no reasonable expectation of privacy while on duty.
    - They were recording themselves - presumably to use in court. Court records are public.
    - It's his property, the cameras were known to be there, the images belong to him. The cops disabled the cameras because they didn't want the public to see what they were doing. They wouldn't have bothered if they thought the footage was somehow protected (in their favor)
    - They're suing as individuals. That's literally self-doxxing.
    - Afroman used the footage for the purpose of parody videos. The first amendment is generally considered to protect creative works even when they include someone's likeness.

Maybe there’s a lemon pound cake defense.

That shit is tasty.

Who could resist?

It would take a lemon ton cake to satisfy that fat fuck!

And now some shitstain cops will learn about the Streisand Effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post

- They were recording themselves - presumably to use in court. Court records are public.
    - It's his property, the cameras were known to be there, the images belong to him. The cops disabled the cameras because they didn't want the public to see what they were doing. They wouldn't have bothered if they thought the footage was somehow protected (in their favor)
    - Afroman used the footage for the purpose of parody videos. The first amendment is generally considered to protect creative works even when they include someone's likeness.
    I can't correct you on anything, but I will say that reasonable expectation of privacy is not the same as using a likeness for financial gain. You walk through a shopping mall, you have no reasonable expectation of not ending up on security footage. But that doesn't mean the shopping mall can put together a promo video and use your image in it.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

It would take a lemon ton cake to satisfy that fat fuck!
    Lulz.

Since they're suing as individuals does that mean he can cuntersue them individaully and collect damages individually?

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I can't correct you on anything, but I will say that reasonable expectation of privacy is not the same as using a likeness for financial gain. You walk through a shopping mall, you have no reasonable expectation of not ending up on security footage. But that doesn't mean the shopping mall can put together a promo video and use your image in it.
    If the video is f a newswrthy event I would think he can profit from the fotage--like news media do every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    ...reasonable expectation of privacy is not the same as using a likeness for financial gain.
    Yeah, I was kind of self-debating that one because on the one hand the videos are being monetized through youtube, but on the other hand, it is technically part of his "art", and it isn't directly for sale as a product. And without likes/subs, there's no money.

But I'm obviously not a lawyer. I'm not even a dentist.

If the judge doesn't just toss it as baseless, what harm could they possibly prove? They literally wear name tags walking around on the street and most people already hate their guts. And the people who don't, won't start just because they watched some comedy videos.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Since they're suing as individuals does that mean he can cuntersue them individaully and collect damages individually?
    This ^^^ is a really interesting legal can of worms I’d love to see opened

What if the damages were paid out in lemon pound cake?

What lawyer wouldn’t take that case.

Wrong thread, but after watching the bodycam from the cops in the Nashville school shooting, those were some cops who did their jobs damn well. Zero hesitation, organized and efficient room to room search and palpable extreme urgency. Pretty much polar opposite from Uvalde.

Dipshit wanted to be killed by a cop and made famous for it. Took out some innocent kids who couldn't defend themselves while doing it. Another psycho who easily got a gun. We should invent a suicide chamber for these people. They can be cremated and turned into a brick with their name on it.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Since they're suing as individuals does that mean he can cuntersue ...
    This should be added to the mayonnaise.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Police Behaving Badly

https://twitter.com/jonahowenlamb/st...lkZenKY-jS1R0Q

Head of San Jose CA police union busted for importing fentanyl and other opioids into US for distribution. DHS investigation determines some transactions occurred during work hours on work computer.

Quote Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
    https://twitter.com/jonahowenlamb/st...lkZenKY-jS1R0Q

Head of San Jose CA police union busted for importing fentanyl and other opioids into US for distribution. DHS investigation determines some transactions occurred during work hours on work computer.
    I bet they were planting it on innocent people during searches too.. i.e. Police Union thug/cunt making sure cops had some to plant on other people too..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    This boarders on insanity, requires the rest of the story.

Hey the law is the law. We want to hold Trump to the letter of the law and if it means slaughtering a few goats along the way so be it. Besides, once that goat grows up it would rather butt you in the ass as look at you. Deputies did the kid a favor. s/

Watched the Waco documentary. Yeah what a disaster that was.

FBI this time:
    "the FBI, along with other federal agents, entered the wrong Boston hotel room as part of a training exercise Tuesday night."

https://www.cbsnews.com/boston/news/...-fiandaca-wbz/
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

Wait, WTAF?! They’re conducting training exercises in the middle of the night on hotel floors that are occupied by civilian guests?!

Can we just call LEOs domestic terrorists now? A spade is a spade.

https://youtu.be/_upjg9JfxWM

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.? ??´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy