Page 199 of 201 FirstFirst ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,975 of 5021
  1. #4951
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,908
    Released with "conditions"???!?!!!!!???
    There needs to be a minimum IQ requirement for LEOs.

    Hell, for every one. Otherwise you get sent to Devil Island with all the anti-vaxers.

  2. #4952
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    7,274
    Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Released with "conditions"???!?!!!!!???
    There needs to be a minimum IQ requirement for LEOs.

    Hell, for every one. Otherwise you get sent to Devil Island with all the anti-vaxers.
    Buffalo Bill's lawyer nailed it..

    “A lot of these defendants — and I’m going to use this colloquial term, perhaps disrespectfully — but they’re all f------ short-bus people. ... These are people with brain damage, they’re f------ retarded, they’re on the goddamn spectrum,”
    https://thehill.com/homenews/media/5...eople-comments
    That's actually insulting to most mentally challenged people who are aware of their obstacles. The problem is these idiots thing they're the smart ones among us..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  3. #4953
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NCW
    Posts
    3,651
    Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Released with "conditions"???!?!!!!!???
    There needs to be a minimum IQ requirement for LEOs.

    Hell, for every one. Otherwise you get sent to Devil Island with all the anti-vaxers.
    From what I’ve heard, there’s actually a maximum IQ requirement for LEOs.

    https://abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-...story?id=95836
    Quote Originally Posted by mfcf13 View Post
    The world needs more Donnely and less Stainless.

  4. #4954
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    50 miles E of Paradise
    Posts
    12,337
    Off duty Newark NJ officer hits a guy with his car on GSP. Kills him.
    Does he call 911? Take victim to hospital?
    No. He and his buddy put the body in his car and drive it to his mom’s to get her advice. Then drive it back to scene of the crime

    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/25/n...-car-home.html

  5. #4955
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    17,028
    Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Off duty Newark NJ officer hits a guy with his car on GSP. Kills him.
    Does he call 911? Take victim to hospital?
    No. He and his buddy put the body in his car and drive it to his mom’s to get her advice. Then drive it back to scene of the crime

    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/25/n...-car-home.html
    Serve and protect? Not in the slightest.

  6. #4956
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    关你屁事
    Posts
    4,519
    At 2 in the morning you think that fuck was drunk? You think he got off because of his bros in law enforcement?

  7. #4957
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    50 miles E of Paradise
    Posts
    12,337
    ^^^Not sure how you figure “he got off”. He was charged with crimes, and goes before a judge in a week or two.

  8. #4958
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Meiss Meadows
    Posts
    1,790
    Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Off duty Newark NJ officer hits a guy with his car on GSP. Kills him.
    Does he call 911? Take victim to hospital?
    No. He and his buddy put the body in his car and drive it to his mom’s to get her advice. Then drive it back to scene of the crime

    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/25/n...-car-home.html
    “Mr. Santiago’s father, Lt. Luis Santiago of the Newark Police Department, called 911 at some point to report that his son had been in an accident.”

    He crossed too far over the thin blue line.
    There are some limits, evidently.

  9. #4959
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    8530' MST/200' EST
    Posts
    3,528
    this is fucked, [s]at least use a spike strip or shoot out his tires first [/s]
    https://nypost.com/2021/12/01/video-...in-wheelchair/
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

  10. #4960
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    645
    Gave him a final cap in the head to make sure the job was finished. What a sadistic fuck.
    They need to stop issuing cops guns as duty weapons. Give them a club and that’s it. Bet they’ll learn deescalation techniques a lot quicker then.

  11. #4961
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wenatchee
    Posts
    10,774
    Quote Originally Posted by Phall View Post
    this is fucked, [s]at least use a spike strip or shoot out his tires first [/s]
    https://nypost.com/2021/12/01/video-...in-wheelchair/
    Oh come on, that guy was a serious threat!


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  12. #4962
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    50 miles E of Paradise
    Posts
    12,337
    ^^^ I know right? No other possible way to neutralize a guy in a wheelchair with a knife - gotta open fire in a crowded place…

    At least he was fired. Should be prosecuted as well

  13. #4963
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    7,274
    He was a rolling menace... ran over their foot... assaulting an officer! No other options left..

    I hope this cop gets his spine broken in prison and and spends the rest of his life in a wheelchair.. That's the closest thing to justice that's possible here..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  14. #4964
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Mayonnaisium
    Posts
    8,938
    Earlier this year but I missed it the first time. Wish I missed the second. 9-year-old girl pepper sprayed while handcuffed in the back of the police car. Police union defends the action.

    https://www.npr.org/2021/03/09/97489...-year-old-girl

  15. #4965
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    关你屁事
    Posts
    4,519
    Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    ^^^Not sure how you figure “he got off”. He was charged with crimes, and goes before a judge in a week or two.
    https://nypost.com/2021/11/30/nj-cop...triking-nurse/

    How did he skate? Proven Drunk would be a better chance of conviction. Not testing at scene gives him a chance

  16. #4966
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    50 miles E of Paradise
    Posts
    12,337
    Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    https://nypost.com/2021/11/30/nj-cop...triking-nurse/

    How did he skate? Proven Drunk would be a better chance of conviction. Not testing at scene gives him a chance
    Drunk, distracted or otherwise, he still hit someone with his car, killing them. And then took the body to his mom rather than hospital. WTF!
    As the article sez, he goes before a judge shortly on some tough charges.
    So what’s your point?

  17. #4967
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    49,978
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    Earlier this year but I missed it the first time. Wish I missed the second. 9-year-old girl pepper sprayed while handcuffed in the back of the police car. Police union defends the action.

    https://www.npr.org/2021/03/09/97489...-year-old-girl
    Oh, I'll bet there's some parents who have considered that two days into a long road trip.

    The world is perfect. Appreciate the details.

  18. #4968
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Alpental
    Posts
    4,084
    Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post
    From what I’ve heard, there’s actually a maximum IQ requirement for LEOs.

    https://abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-...story?id=95836
    he couldn't have been that smart, he took a job as a prison guard
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

  19. #4969
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    645
    Highway robbery by the local blue gang of a marine going to visit his kids. It's nearly as infuriating as when they shoot the handicapped in the back and taze a 9 year old girl.


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkeS_0NQUZs

  20. #4970
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    5,301
    Quote Originally Posted by tetzen View Post
    Highway robbery by the local blue gang of a marine going to visit his kids. It's nearly as infuriating as when they shoot the handicapped in the back and taze a 9 year old girl.


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkeS_0NQUZs
    Fucking crooks. Legalized theft.

    Never give the Ok for a search.

    Pretty stupid to carry cash in those quantities though.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

  21. #4971
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    49,978

    The world is perfect. Appreciate the details.

  22. #4972
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,499
    For some reason this keeps reminding me of a guy running through a neighborhood in Georgia.


    Idaho sheriff charged after pulling gun on youth group leaving thank you notes

  23. #4973
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    2 hours from anything
    Posts
    9,449
    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    For some reason this keeps reminding me of a guy running through a neighborhood in Georgia.


    Idaho sheriff charged after pulling gun on youth group leaving thank you notes
    He even read the thank you note they left on his door before he went and pulled a gun on the group of girls. Lock that piece of shit up and throw away the key.

  24. #4974
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Ogden
    Posts
    7,275
    Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    He even read the thank you note they left on his door before he went and pulled a gun on the group of girls. Lock that piece of shit up and throw away the key.
    And then he blamed his response on “drunk Indians” from the res.

  25. #4975
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    slc
    Posts
    15,140
    Fucking hell, the girls' chaperone was his neighbor and he dragged her from the car by her hair, put his gun inches from her face, and threatened to shoot her without ever recognizing her.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •