Page 198 of 233 FirstFirst ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... LastLast
Results 4,926 to 4,950 of 5801
    Washington DC police lodge sells Jack Daniels illegally across state lines for 3 years. Full article in Washington Post. Here’s a non paywall summary.

https://www.insidehook.com/daily_bri...n-jack-daniels

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    I have a bad feeling Rittenhouse gets off and the Arbery jury hangs.
    In the comments to yesterday's local news article here about the Rittenhouse trial 95% of the people seem to believe it's a clear-cut case of self-defense and it's a miscarriage of justice that he was even charged with a crime. Kid is going to walk for sure.

^ Ironically the prosecution pretty much established it was a clear case of self defense, according to he legal panel. They also mentioned "malicious prosecution" several times yesterday.

Today's live legal commentary: https://youtu.be/iRYhUSFaa9U

I guess Rittenhouse barely fits in this thread, because the cops seemed to approve of him, but remember, he's not a cop, he didn't shoot black people, and I don't see a huge reaction if he's acquitted or convicted of a minor offense.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I guess Rittenhouse barely fits in this thread, because the cops seemed to approve of him, but remember, he's not a cop, he didn't shoot black people, and I don't see a huge reaction if he's acquitted or convicted of a minor offense.
    Agreed. It's the Arbery case that has the real potential to reignite mass protests.

^^^As well it should.
    Defendants’ video is pretty fucking damning.
    And the citizens arrest defense they are using only applies to felonies, of which Arbery committed none prior to his murder.

It should be a fucking lay down, except it happened in some backward southern county, and the judge is in way over his head.

I expect federal charges to be filed if they are acquitted.

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    ^^^As well it should.
    Defendants’ video is pretty fucking damning.
    And the citizens arrest defense they are using only applies to felonies, of which Arbery committed none prior to his murder.

It should be a fucking lay down, except it happened in some backward southern county, and the judge is in way over his head.

I expect federal charges to be filed if they are acquitted.
    Is that before or after the state of Georgia burns down if those rednecks walk?
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Arbury case... Say the victim is white and all the defendants are black.. Exact same evidence, exact same jury... Hummm.....
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    Is that before or after the state of Georgia burns down if those rednecks walk?
    In the unlikely (IMHO) chance he is acquitted, I predict more rioting in Portland than in Atlanta...

Judge in the Rittenhouse case is a complete tool. Videos shot with Apple phones can’t be trusted, because Apple ??? WTF ??

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Headlines make it seem like the judge is doing everything he can to help the defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Judge in the Rittenhouse case is a complete tool. Videos shot with Apple phones can’t be trusted, because Apple ??? WTF ??

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    they have ten minutes to find an expert that will say that apple doesn’t use algorithms to show what’s not there when you zoom? that was some weird shit.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

The ringtone of Judge Bruce Schroeder was revealed to be God Bless The USA by Lee Greenwood when it rang as the judge was presiding over the trial of Kyle Rittenhouse in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

The song has been heavily used at rallies headlined by former President Donald Trump.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1955443.html
    Murika!

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    Headlines make it seem like the judge is doing everything he can to help the defense.
    Or he wants nothing to do with this case and is trying to get the prosecution to demand he declare a mistrial so the case can be tried before a new judge. Next move would be to drop trou and moon the prosecution table.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Or he wants nothing to do with this case and is trying to get the prosecution to demand he declare a mistrial so the case can be tried before a new judge. Next move would be to drop trou and moon the prosecution table.
    Not entirely out of the question at this point…….
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

i usually open with that move. cut right to the chase.

Today's stream with legal commentary: https://youtu.be/STlOy99RWk0

cops being cops in the serpico chronicles:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...es/6396601001/
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    cops being cops in the serpico chronicles:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...es/6396601001/
    So the guy who called out the police officers who abused the dying guy is getting charged with 4 crimes that could land him in prison? Seems like they glossed right over that part of the story. What is he charged with?

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    So the guy who called out the police officers who abused the dying guy is getting charged with 4 crimes that could land him in prison? Seems like they glossed right over that part of the story. What is he charged with?
    Four counts of official misconduct from leaking the video, illegally using a department laptop to access the video and some other BS
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

I had an experience sort of like this in SLC one time.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ad-review.html

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    I had an experience sort of like this in SLC one time.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ad-review.html
    Well DUH.. Never complain about the service until AFTER you are finished with the product.. Don't send your food back at a restaurant and eat what they bring you next EVER!!!!

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    bunnyeatsboggersncum

poundkeyit
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Wrongfully convicted of triple murder in 1978, actual killers confessed to the crime in 1979, still spent 43 years in prison.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...cid=uxbndlbing

https://pix11.com/news/local-news/ne...hers-arrested/
    NEWARK, N.J. — An off-duty Newark police officer was arrested and faces several charges after he allegedly fatally struck a Bergen County nurse, put the victim into his car then returned to the scene with the body in New Jersey earlier this month, authorities said.