Page 95 of 233 FirstFirst ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 5808
    Everything cops say is a lie

Funny thing is the state troopers are actually reasonable, police are erratic and angry
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

What the fukc

I've been silenced by the fascist fucks

Fuck u Mikey b you God damn loon

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1478972461.866551.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	232.3 KB 
ID:	192331
    Zone Controller

Is telemike now a mod?

Whatever you do, don't contact them first to see what's going on and if it could have been a system error/glitch...
    "...if you're not doing a double flip cork something, skiing spines in Haines, or doing double flip cork somethings off spines in Haines, you're pretty much just gaping."

Quote Originally Posted by shafty85 View Post
    Whatever you do, don't contact them first to see what's going on and if it could have been a system error/glitch...
    Like I give a fuck

U wanna be a mod u gotta deal with the monsters of message boards

I have soldiers on the inside

Do not forget
    Zone Controller

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    What the fukc

I've been silenced by the fascist fucks

Fuck u Mikey b you God damn loon

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1478972461.866551.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	232.3 KB 
ID:	192331
    Maybe they confused you with Damian Sanders. Either way it's bullshit.

So you're going to spew your crap on every unrelated thread you can think of if you can't start your own?
    I bet Trump did it to you. I bet you get indicted before Hillary.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    So you're going to spew your crap on every unrelated thread you can think of if you can't start your own?
    I bet Trump did it to you. I bet you get indicted before Hillary.
    Uhhhhh wouldn't this be the thread

Police behaving badly?

A certain user I know considers himself THE authority. He has some dumbass name like Andrew
    Zone Controller

Are you able to start new threads or not, DD? And if not, is it your device or a permissions issue?

Quote Originally Posted by shafty85 View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/policethepo...4449561572035/

WTF? No wonder people down there hate the police.
    Wow, that is fucked up. Those cops escalated that whole encounter. Preventing him from making a phone call when he is not under arrest is unconstitutional.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

The cop resigned before being fired so he could get another law enforcement job nearby. City saw through it and put him in a statewide database so that couldn't happen. No charges, unfortunately.

Man, if only everyone could quit their job so they can automatically be immune to criminal charges! What a world.

What a racket!

"Some folks may have the luxury to hold out for “the perfect.” But a lot of Americans are hurting right now and they can’t wait for that." - Hillary Clinton

My heart is hurting tonight for the local sheriffs deputy that was assassinated this morning. He was following up on one of the hundreds of stolen cars in our area, and the asshole shot him twice in the head.
    By all accounts, this 30 year veteran of the force was a really good guy.
    Sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by powdrhound View Post
    My heart is hurting tonight for the local sheriffs deputy that was assassinated this morning. He was following up on one of the hundreds of stolen cars in our area, and the asshole shot him twice in the head.
    By all accounts, this 30 year veteran of the force was a really good guy.
    Sucks.
    Sucks indeed, but perhaps you could explain how the tragic killing of a police officer investigating a stolen van has anything to do with the many, many documented cases of police abusing the rights and taking the lives of innocent and sometimes not so innocent citizens. The fact that police officers sometimes are killed in the line of duty does not justify some officers abusive and criminal behavior.

Meanwhile in Sacramento, an advocate for the homeless who hit the mayor in the face with a pie and was then punched out by the mayor, a former professional basketball player, was charged with felony assault and bail was set at $100,000, while a police officer arrested for engaging in prostitution and possessing methamphetamine had bail set at $10,000.

Sucks indeed, but perhaps you could explain how the tragic killing of a police officer investigating a stolen van has anything to do with the many, many documented cases of police abusing the rights and taking the lives of innocent and sometimes not so innocent citizens. The fact that police officers sometimes are killed in the line of duty does not justify some officers abusive and criminal behavior.

Meanwhile in Sacramento, an advocate for the homeless who hit the mayor in the face with a pie and was then punched out by the mayor, a former professional basketball player, was charged with felony assault and bail was set at $100,000, while a police officer arrested for engaging in prostitution and possessing methamphetamine had bail set at $10,000.
    You probably could have done without the first paragraph. I know his post was kinda off topic but that paragraph really makes you out to be a singleminded prick.

Live by the gun die by the gun

Gunfags take note
    Zone Controller

If there're gunfags, are there also gunbreeders and gunheteros?

you can be gunintersex
    Zone Controller

Quote Originally Posted by AaronWright View Post
    You probably could have done without the first paragraph. I know his post was kinda off topic but that paragraph really makes you out to be a singleminded prick.
    You obviously don't get it. Off topic is not the point. Police apologists--of which you are clearly one-- posting about police deaths in a thread about police behaving badly, with the obvious purpose of somehow excusing police brutality is the point. If Powdrhound's purpose was only to express his grief at the tragic death of an officerwho as far as we know was just doing his job, at the hands of an apparent car thief, he could have started a thread about it--we have plenty of RIP threads in these forums. The fact that he chose to post it here indicates a different intent. I get it that policing is a dangerous job--although there are a number that are more dangerous. I get it that it is a tough job that I could not begin to handle, but apparently neither can a significant number of people who wear a badge. I am saddened by the death--as saddened as I am by the death of anyone who dies before his time and didn't deserve it--given what's going on in Syria and Mosul right now that's an extremely large number. I also get it that your rhetorical skills appear to be limited to name-calling. Now if you and he are truly especially saddened by this death, I am sure there is a fund you both can contribute to to help his family.

Oh, and as far as being single-minded, that is clearly not true. I can get self righteous about an enormous variety of subjects, although right now racism is getting a lot of my attention, given the state of our union.

You obviously don't get it. Off topic is not the point. Police apologists--of which you are clearly one-- posting about police deaths in a thread about police behaving badly, with the obvious purpose of somehow excusing police brutality is the point. If Powdrhound's purpose was only to express his grief at the tragic death of an officerwho as far as we know was just doing his job, at the hands of an apparent car thief, he could have started a thread about it--we have plenty of RIP threads in these forums. The fact that he chose to post it here indicates a different intent. I get it that policing is a dangerous job--although there are a number that are more dangerous. I get it that it is a tough job that I could not begin to handle, but apparently neither can a significant number of people who wear a badge. I am saddened by the death--as saddened as I am by the death of anyone who dies before his time and didn't deserve it--given what's going on in Syria and Mosul right now that's an extremely large number. I also get it that your rhetorical skills appear to be limited to name-calling. Now if you and he are truly especially saddened by this death, I am sure there is a fund you both can contribute to to help his family.
    Listen you stupid old fuck, if you read back through this thread you would be able to comprehend with your senile mind that I'm anything but a police apologist, so yeah I get it. He probably shouldn't have posted it here, but he did and your response shows how single minded you are. I don't know what his intention was because I'm not paying attention to every poster on this board and trying to decipher their motives. Does powdrhound have a pattern of being an apologist for leos? I don't fucking know. People post thread drifting shit all the time here. Crawl back in your bubble you arrogant, narcissistic twat. You have the attitude of a lot of your peers, think you know better than everyone else.

If he's being an apologist for the police then fuck him too.

The fact that he chose to post it here indicates a different intent.
    Excuse me for being a Jong with feelings.
    Was it stupid to add it to a police bashing thread? Evidently.
    Am I an 'apologist' for bad behavior by anyone? I didn't think I was. I hope they fry the guy that killed him.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronWright View Post
    Listen you stupid old fuck, if you read back through this thread you would be able to comprehend with your senile mind that I'm anything but a police apologist, so yeah I get it. He probably shouldn't have posted it here, but he did and your response shows how single minded you are. I don't know what his intention was because I'm not paying attention to every poster on this board and trying to decipher their motives. Does powdrhound have a pattern of being an apologist for leos? I don't fucking know. People post thread drifting shit all the time here. Crawl back in your bubble you arrogant, narcissistic twat. You have the attitude of a lot of your peers, think you know better than everyone else.

If he's being an apologist for the police then fuck him too.
    Take it easy there, Francis. Just like you don't know pwdrhounds post history , I don't know yours. But based on the last two, you're the name calling asshole. Not oldgoat.

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    Take it easy there, Francis. Just like you don't know pwdrhounds post history , I don't know yours. But based on the last two, you're the name calling asshole. Not oldgoat.
    Stay out of it mcstupid.

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    You have to admit he has a way with words. Now remind me, what were we arguing about?