Page 148 of 233 FirstFirst ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,700 of 5808
    ^^ You can read, right? So you therefore learned that they hadn’t even left their car before the cops confronted them? As in, they weren’t in the fountain?

Illiteracy is rampant, evidently. Swimming photo was weeks before.

Most likely explanation: USSS driver wips a bitch, loses control and plows into these women then makes up a ridiculous excuse on the spot and doubles down.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay P View Post
    ...and afterwards decided to go splash around in the national world war 2 memorial fountain?.
    Where are you reading that? Again, can you read? The caption of that photo of them in the water clearly states that it was taken in June, not after the recent police encounter.

You ok?

The date of the police encounter isn't in the article.

"The women planned to return to the area about a month later but said they were confronted by Secret Service police before they could leave their car"

This is very poorly worded. But yeah, I stand by what I said. Karma for desecrating a national memorial.

Police Behaving Badly

Ah, that’s fair; no clear date. I assumed recent, but it’s not clear.

Still, desecrating is a strong word; google image has plenty of pics of people in that fountain. Not hassled by police.

When I die and they build a memorial to me in the park I hope people will play in the fountain on hot days. It will make me feel like I'm not quite dead. But if if you throw coins in I get to keep those.

Aurora, CO PD A motorcycle has two wheels.

If you go to a ww2 memorial and jump in the fountain with your disgusting little rugrats you deserve whatever you get.
    dude, what? i think most (non-bootlicking) people would agree they deserve something along the lines of a mall cop telling them to get out of the fountain and pointing at the sign that illustrates why the fountain exists.

I bet I can guess why the rugrats are disgusting to you though.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

If you go to a ww2 memorial and jump in the fountain with your disgusting little rugrats you deserve whatever you get.
    There were kids in it every hot day, dumb design.

Quote Originally Posted by SKIP IN7RO View Post
    Aurora, CO PD A motorcycle has two wheels.
    this one is completely enraging.

They were looking for a stolen motorcycle with Montana plates. And stopped an SUV with Colorado plates, filled with girls out for a spa day. Now that’s some expert police work. And I understand that mistakes get made, but how can they possibly think that's the right way to act like police? and no way that happens if those kids were white.

https://twitter.com/Joshuajered/stat...93255174975489
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Plenty of white people in that same fountain, I wonder why only the black people were targeted ?

Name:  IMG_3785.JPG
Views: 608
Size:  163.6 KB

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Illiteracy is rampant, evidently. Swimming photo was weeks before.

Most likely explanation: USSS driver wips a bitch, loses control and plows into these women then makes up a ridiculous excuse on the spot and doubles down.
    This is what I'm seeing too. USSS investigating stolen cars? I don't think so. Their investigative mission is confined to crimes against the country's financial system.

Agent fucked up and tried to bluff his way through. He should burn for this

And further west, police in Aurora CO drew guns, cuffEd a mom and four kids, and laid them on the sidewalk perp style over a mistaken car theft report. Right plate number, but wrong state...
    https://news.google.com/articles/CAI...S&ceid=US%3Aen

Defund the thong and nipple patrol!!!

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

^^^ Local tax payer dollars at work, keeping us all safe!

Imagine how that would have played out if those ladies weren't white....

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    And further west, police in Aurora CO drew guns, cuffEd a mom and four kids, and laid them on the sidewalk perp style over a mistaken car theft report. Right plate number, but wrong state...
    https://news.google.com/articles/CAI...S&ceid=US%3Aen
    yeah, this was posted earlier. The "vehicle" that had the same plate but wrong state was a fucking motorcycle.

I am still so angry about this. The video is sickening. How any cop can think that was the right way to handle a stolen car report (even if you ignore the mistake) is mind boggling. Children, goddam children, being told to lie face down on the pavement??!!??!! And it is pretty much impossible for me to imagine it going down that way if the occupants were white.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

De fund this shit.

"Car reported stolen" appears to be what cops are using to deliberately fuck with the public because they're pissed over BLM.

As far as nude--if they put you in the back of a police cruiser with hot vinyl seats and you get 2nd degree burns, would that meet the definition of nude?

Quote Originally Posted by ICantLogIn View Post
    De fund this shit.
    The video that follows is interesting. " Shocking Cops Caught Conspiring to Murder Man, "I'm Shooting Him I Need Paid Vacation"
    CHP friend of mine was at the scene of a shoot out between dozens of cops and a suspect. My friend made sure to discharge his weapon once, in a harmless direction, to get that paid leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    yeah, this was posted earlier. The "vehicle" that had the same plate but wrong state was a fucking motorcycle.

I am still so angry about this. The video is sickening. How any cop can think that was the right way to handle a stolen car report (even if you ignore the mistake) is mind boggling. Children, goddam children, being told to lie face down on the pavement??!!??!! And it is pretty much impossible for me to imagine it going down that way if the occupants were white.
    The police department’s defense in this case also just illustrates how their fear has completely and totally co-opted any duty they have to the public. The cowards in blue that dictate training have taught police that this is the right thing to do. This isn’t a bug to them it is a feature. They don’t care how many people they harm or kill, it is all justified if it “protects” one officer. Most police forces across the country need a Newark style remake from the ground up.

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    The police department’s defense in this case also just illustrates how their fear has completely and totally co-opted any duty they have to the public. The cowards in blue that dictate training have taught police that this is the right thing to do. This isn’t a bug to them it is a feature. They don’t care how many people they harm or kill, it is all justified if it “protects” one officer. Most police forces across the country need a Newark style remake from the ground up.
    yeah, I saw that response/defense, and we're in agreement that it is total bullshit. But not just because this is what they are taught. Because I do not believe for a second that things would have gone down the same way if all those people were white. They would have taken the kids aside, and talked to the mom separately about the car.

Family sues over arrest of 8 year old for hitting teacher.
    https://www.miamiherald.com/article244849592.html
    In my day the teacher would have hit back. Or first.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Family sues over arrest of 8 year old for hitting teacher.
    https://www.miamiherald.com/article244849592.html
    In my day the teacher would have hit back. Or first.
    Anyone who needs to hit an 8 year old to control them shouldn’t be around kids. Anyone who wants to have an 8 year old arrested for this behavior also shouldn’t be teaching kids.

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    Anyone who needs to hit an 8 year old to control them shouldn’t be around kids. Anyone who wants to have an 8 year old arrested for this behavior also shouldn’t be teaching kids.
    Nothing like getting prisons filled with misbehaving children to keep those profits up. FFS, now this kid is going to be in the criminal "justice" system for the rest of this life and probably will have trouble with the "correctional system" for the rest of his life. Nothing like our "correctional" system to keep criminals as criminals. Way to go Key West school district....fucking Florida.