Page 136 of 233 FirstFirst ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 5808
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    The hits never stop

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qShz1VZ71nA

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Fired.

https://newsmaven.io/pinacnews/cops-...UKm0qESN7I8Vg/

Cop guy also sounded fucking drunk in the video.
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Someone else will hire him.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Respectfully, I hope you're wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    The hits never stop

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qShz1VZ71nA

I know this is going to be unpopular but... they could have just continued on their way and driven off rather than circle back looking for a fight. That's called poking the bear.

"Lawrence IN officer harassed me and my cousin after we spent over $1000 in the department store. He watched us buy everything, and then followed us to the car. This video picks up after we pulled off, and he screamed he was going run our plates once we pulled from the parking spot. So, we circled back to ask him why he was being invasive and abusing his authority!"
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleOfNight View Post
    Respectfully, I hope you're wrong.
    The police union will help him find another job, perhaps Hazard County working for Boss Hogg. And DaveTV will write him a letter of recommendation..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Q: Was he a cop or a mall cop? They said he watched them make a purchase and I didn't notice a gun in the video. I'm thinking mall cop.

When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    I know this is going to be unpopular but... they could have just continued on their way and driven off rather than circle back looking for a fight. That's called poking the bear.

"Lawrence IN officer harassed me and my cousin after we spent over $1000 in the department store. He watched us buy everything, and then followed us to the car. This video picks up after we pulled off, and he screamed he was going run our plates once we pulled from the parking spot. So, we circled back to ask him why he was being invasive and abusing his authority!"
    Could have, would have been easier, but then that thug would still be on the street.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Q: Was he a cop or a mall cop? They said he watched them make a purchase and I didn't notice a gun in the video. I'm thinking mall cop.

My take from the text is that he was an off-duty cop, moonlighting as security for some store/shopping centre. No excuse for his ignorance of the law IMO.

South African police bring loaded shotgun to court as evidence. It goes off and kills prosecutor.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...a-watt-killed/

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...andrew-stewart

The case had been led by Donald Kincaid, who is now shown to have hidden evidence. It’s not entirely clear what motivated him to implicate the three men who ended up getting life sentences. He retired many years ago and denied any improprieties in an interview with the Washington Post.

I would be one bitter mofo if I went to prison for something i did not do. Payback time, although 36 years later those suppressing evidence are likely dead.

Don't spit on the cops... Still, cops don't get to lose their minds and slam people on the cement who are obviously too drunk to even stand on their own two feet. Hardly a threat beyond a nuisance.

https://wnep.com/2019/11/29/video-ca...during-arrest/

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Don't spit on the cops... Still, cops don't get to lose their minds and slam people on the cement who are obviously too drunk to even stand on their own two feet. Hardly a threat beyond a nuisance.

It would be nice to see the whole interaction--maybe the cop had a body cam. Still, if a cop (or a civilian) is going to take someone down they do want to use overwhelming force. You don't want them to fight back. Cops get shot with their own guns that way. The question is did the guy do something that justified taking him down? Other non-lethal options--night stick, taser, pepper spray--better? Did the cop do anything at the beginning of the incident to de-escalate the situation or did he provoke it?

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post

In school I remember hearing it's a more serious assault crime to spit on a cop than to punch .. risk of diseases or something. Maybe felony level here?
    Not sure if that's true. but in cow town I once saw a homeless guy at a bus stop scream HEP-C B*TCHES while spitting at everyone .. eeesh.

It would be nice to see the whole interaction--maybe the cop had a body cam. Still, if a cop (or a civilian) is going to take someone down they do want to use overwhelming force. You don't want them to fight back. Cops get shot with their own guns that way. The question is did the guy do something that justified taking him down? Other non-lethal options--night stick, taser, pepper spray--better? Did the cop do anything at the beginning of the incident to de-escalate the situation or did he provoke it?
    I think it matters that this cop wasn't there alone. There was at least one other LEO there with him. It's not like he didn't have backup to help him proceed to subdue that drunk in a less violent manner.

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleOfNight View Post
    In school I remember hearing it's a more serious assault crime to spit on a cop than to punch .. risk of diseases or something. Maybe felony level here?
    Not sure if that's true. but in cow town I once saw a homeless guy at a bus stop scream HEP-C B*TCHES while spitting at everyone .. eeesh.
    Ya, that's their job though... To interact with the not so nice public in a professional manner without losing their temper when people try to provoke them. Even if the guy had shot at the cop, the cop wouldn't be justified intentionally slamming him down on his head after the gun had been secured.

Teens Choke Off-Duty California Officer Unconscious For Defending Woman

https://wbznewsradio.iheart.com/cont...OF3zDX7ZfcC_GU
    Last edited by DaveTV; 12-04-2019 at 07:47 AM.

Cop inadvertenly records himself fondling deceased victim's breasts
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...s-body-camera/

'It's just what police do': Bradley officer helps stranded ONU student

https://www.daily-journal.com/news/l...67467c1d2.html

Yesterday we got a bunch of video of interviews in my criminal case.
    My wife and I watched them together.
    The cop’s wife had worked for my wife for a few years. He says to my coworker:
    “I...I know them, my wife worked with Mrs. YetiMan so I know Mrs YetiMan. She’s always talking about his hot temper, so we know about that already.”

Totally made it up, my wife was so pissed she about could have got on our kitchen broom and flown over to smite this lying cop with lightning out of her eyeballs. Then it all really sank in to her and she realized what they’re doing to me, and that they’re not only trying to put me in prison but trying to ruin my reputation with friends and coworkers and drive a wedge into our marriage. And she cried and cried, and...ironically...that bullshit about me having a bad temper and upsetting my wife by exploiting her relationship with one of her former employees was about the only thing in a long time that’s really made me actually lose my temper.

They tell you you have an anger problem, then poke and poke at you and when you don’t get angry they poke at your loved ones...and when you get angry about it they say ahhhhh seeee, there’s that anger problem.

Like a bunch of fucking psychopaths. Like an organized crime outfit.

Small thing...but awful. It’s dishonorable, dishonest, criminal-like behavior from the person we pay to ostensibly protect and serve.

Also, I want to say this now...
    If they put me in prison can you guys write me and send magazines or books or whatever? I just want to have some way to be in touch with the forum and not totally just disappear.

If it happens I’ll get my wife to post the info I guess.
    Last edited by ill-advised strategy; 12-05-2019 at 12:19 PM.

I was hoping your "issue" had went away since I hadn't seen anything in a while. I'm kind of at a loss for what to say but I'm thinking of you and sending good vibes.

Quote Originally Posted by snowaddict91 View Post
    I was hoping your "issue" had went away since I hadn't seen anything in a while. I'm kind of at a loss for what to say but I'm thinking of you and sending good vibes.
    x2

You never should have turned yourself in...

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    Also, I want say this now...
    If they put me in prison can you guys write me and send magazines or books or whatever? I just want to have some way to be in touch with the forum and not totally just disappear.

If it happens I’ll get my wife to post the info I guess.
    Dude,

You need to get the skateboarding community involved in this. It’s clearly a case of profiling based on skateboarding.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.