Page 87 of 233 FirstFirst ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 5801
    Quote Originally Posted by Dromontana View Post
    the fuck is your point pasty?
    Ummm... that you kook's have spent 90 pages picking and choosing videos and stories in an attempt to prop up a false narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by 1080Rider View Post
    Ummm... that you kook's have spent 90 pages picking and choosing videos and stories in an attempt to prop up a false narrative.
    What false narrative is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Sometimes you have to look past those things.

But yes, let's go back the never ending parade of links of police doing bad stuff. Once you put the blue uniform, we all know you just go out and shoot people, preferably black ones. If you >> to 7:45 he tells a story of a white policeman saving his life. But that doesn't fit the narrative.
    That's what they are trained to do nowadays. Minimize the risk of potential lawsuits and payouts to injured cops and bystanders. Officer McCoy would not approve.

I can't wait for post 187.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Sometimes you have to look past those things.

But yes, let's go back the never ending parade of links of police doing bad stuff. Once you put the blue uniform, we all know you just go out and shoot people, preferably black ones. If you >> to 7:45 he tells a story of a white policeman saving his life. But that doesn't fit the narrative.
    Its about ACCOUNTABILITY numbnuts. Virtually every video/story of these (only) 90 pages of cops behaving badly, the officers were NOT HELD ACCOUNTABLE.

Try to keep up.

Sorry, I realize why I have not been able to keep up: I'm not dressed properly for this thread.
    :
    :
    Hold on....
    :
    :
    I'm now wearing my pig socks, a Che Guevara t-shirt, worked myself into an acceptable level of rage and hit the caps lock key. I'M READY.

What is the narrative

Any person yelling at me and barking "commands" like I'm his genie is violating my civil rights.

No man gets the authority to exert power over others. This is corrupt and unethical

Cops serve one purpose, protecting private property. Everything else they do is unethical, illegal, and exploitative
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    What is the narrative

Any person yelling at me and barking "commands" like I'm his genie is violating my civil rights.

No man gets the authority to exert power over others. This is corrupt and unethical

Cops serve one purpose, protecting private property. Everything else they do is unethical, illegal, and exploitative
    GET THE FUCK BACK INBOUNDS GAPER!
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Why? You're just a person

Made up lines and boundaries

Build a fucking wall if you so scared
    Zone Controller

“I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

That will keep people out, but what about drugs?
    Zone Controller

Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    the best part is--they got the skiers to pay for the wall.

Yeah, I know it's off topic. Just killing time until the next atrocity shows up. Shouldn't have to wait long.

Cops have killed 68 people in 22 days since #Kaepernick started protesting. 68 in 22 days...
    Zone Controller

Here we go. Another guy who brought a knife to a gun fight. Or did he?
    http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/cri...102997507.html

Uh oh, Timberridge is gonna be pissed. Hillary mentioned that there were 2 more to add to the list, and that it's got to stop. Hope he's got enough pairs of pig socks and che shirts to see him through this difficult time.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1474486129.812675.jpg
Views: 361
Size:  29.0 KB
    skid luxury

Yes, if this continues at the current rate I will need another 3 days of shirts and socks. In the meantime I have flipped sides on this argument and I have scrawled "PIGS MUST DIE!!!!" on my bathroom mirror using my wife's lipstick. Which reminds me I need to stop by Bloomingdale's on the way home and buy her a new tube of Bobbi Brown matte lipstick in soft rose because apparently I ruined it, and its now mine.

i didnt laugh

the fucking pigs are laughing tho

they getting paid to live the GTA lifestyle

fuck that and fuck all the fascists!

god damn bootlickers are worse than fascist police - at least cops are honest with themselves
    Zone Controller

Not on CNN yet but shit is heating up in CrowTown...
    Tear gas is flying in uptown

Yes, if this continues at the current rate I will need another 3 days of shirts and socks. In the meantime I have flipped sides on this argument and I have scrawled "PIGS MUST DIE!!!!" on my bathroom mirror using my wife's lipstick. Which reminds me I need to stop by Bloomingdale's on the way home and buy her a new tube of Bobbi Brown matte lipstick in soft rose because apparently I ruined it, and its now mine.
    Send it to DD. He can put his scrawlings to good use in a tasteful medium.
    I still call it The Jake.

What was the cops initial story on the Tulsa murder? "Suspect" wouldn't comply, wouldn't put his hands up? Then he was acting like he was on pcp because Betty is trained to recognize when someone is on pcp. Then the "suspect" reached in to his vehicle which made Betty fear for her life so she murdered him.

Unfortunately for Betty the dashcam didn't malfuntion. Unfortunately for Betty her husband was flying the helicopter and caught it all on film. Unfortunately there is proof that he couldn't have been reaching in to his car as evidenced by his blood splattered all over his rolled up window (thank you chopper).

Added bonus points for the husbands commentary that "this looks like a bad dude too, could be on something". Double bonus for watching him bleed out while they went in to some type of safety huddle and then that procedural(?) safety walk backwards ( Iv'e never seen that, WTF is that?, sorry Timber for the caps but I hope your feelies arent hurt. I at least put the caps in a smaller font as to make this a safer space for you).

safety huddle? and backwards safety? walk is @about 45 seconds

Last edited by TomCrac; 09-21-2016 at 08:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TomCrac View Post
    What was the cops initial story on the Tulsa murder? "Suspect" wouldn't comply, wouldn't put his hands up? Then he was acting like he was on pcp because Betty is trained to recognize when someone is on pcp. Then the "suspect" reached in to his vehicle which made Betty fear for her life so she murdered him.

Unfortunately for Betty the dashcam didn't malfuntion. Unfortunately for Betty her husband was flying the helicopter and caught it all on film. Unfortunately there is proof that he couldn't have been reaching in to his car as evidenced by his blood splattered all over his rolled up window (thank you chopper).

Added bonus points for the husbands commentary that "this looks like a bad dude too, could be on something". Double bonus for watching him bleed out while they went in to some type of safety huddle and then that procedural(?) safety walk backwards ( Iv'e never seen that, WTF is that?, sorry Timber for the caps but I hope your feelies arent hurt. I at least put the caps in a smaller font as to make this a safer space for you).

safety huddle? and backwards safety? walk is @about 45 seconds

Wow.

Who can just shoot people like that? Where are the tasers or batons?

What was he stopped for

What are the bootlickers responding with
    Zone Controller

https://youtu.be/0uz8eJcrvnw

This live stream serving up multiple streams. It nuts
    Zone Controller

Zone Controller