Page 226 of 233 FirstFirst ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,650 of 5808
    Only poor people and democrats are supposed to sit in jail unable to make bail. Rich people don't sit in jail awaiting trial, that's reserved for poor people.. Proof that the cash bail process is systemic racism/classism. At the very least it's extremely unfair.. and when the "other" people find ways to raise the cash very similar to how the wealthy bail out each other all of a sudden it's a big problem..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Update:

The very dangerous community organizers are out on bail.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	28DE221D-6E60-45B5-8FA7-7E82BB0978A3.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	457.1 KB 
ID:	460648

https://twitter.com/hannahcrileyy/st...sR_NcRK2VkCfkg

Backstory on these ‘bail fund’ organizers, including -

Name:	A4ABACC1-DAA6-456E-8578-8B9E77A03309.jpeg 
Views:	63 
Size:	1.11 MB 
ID:	460866

https://twitter.com/slate/status/166...sR_NcRK2VkCfkg

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    Backstory on these ‘bail fund’ organizers, including -

Name:	A4ABACC1-DAA6-456E-8578-8B9E77A03309.jpeg 
Views:	63 
Size:	1.11 MB 
ID:	460866

https://twitter.com/slate/status/166...sR_NcRK2VkCfkg
    Short version,,

the available evidence—including the autopsy report, body camera footage, and a lack of gunpowder residue on Tortuguita’s body—point to the state trooper being hit by a fellow officer and Tortuguita’s hands being up in the air when they were gunned down i

So when a cop gets arrested for killing an unarmed black person--don't laugh, it does happen--and the union posts bail and hires a lawyer then all the union members--ie the whole police force--should be arrested.

Seems like prosecutors logic would also necessitate the arrest of all bail bondspeople

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    So when a cop gets arrested for killing an unarmed black person--don't laugh, it does happen--and the union posts bail and hires a lawyer then all the union members--ie the whole police force--should be arrested.
    And the GOP organization execs should be arrested for paying Dotard's legal bills.

Kafka wrote instruction manuals for these people, not warnings.

great. cops should not break the laws unless the lights are on, and they should not turn the lights on without reason.

it was so annoying living around the corner from a station in brooklyn and every day commuting by bike the officers would roll in running red lights.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

The speeding cop was later arrested for a number of offenses

I’d kinda like to know more about the cop that made the stop. Is he a low key Serpico, Just being a dick at work, inter dept rivalry, and what blow back has he received since this happened ?

Yup, inquiring minds want to know more
    It appears that Officer Alexander Shaouni of the Orlando PD has been relieved of duty pending internal affairs investigation.

Blowing thru a residential area, no emergency lights, 80mph in a 45, because you think you can(?), or are late for work(?), is not a good look.
    Gotta love police body and dash cams

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    I’d kinda like to know more about the cop that made the stop. Is he a low key Serpico, Just being a dick at work, inter dept rivalry, and what blow back has he received since this happened ?
    Watch the video. Dickhead hotshot young cop was driving like an entitled asshole. The other cop did the right thing and didn't give them the typical free pass.

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    Watch the video. Dickhead hotshot young cop was driving like an entitled asshole. The other cop did the right thing and didn't give them the typical free pass.
    Why is the assumption that the cop following the law is the dick, not the one breaking the law?

It would be nice if cop cars had tattle tale telemetry like UPS or Amazon trucks, but I'm sure the unions would cry like little bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    Why is the assumption that the cop following the law is the dick, not the one breaking the law?
    Who's assuming that?

Who's assuming that?
    mcski

The NYPD had a great leader in Keechant Sewell for 18 months, but Mayor Adams, an NYPD retired captain and his band of grifters on the NYC payroll pushed the woman out this week. He's facing monumental problems, and this one could have been avoided but the corruption runs to the top of NYC government.

I believe the straw that broke the camel's back was the refusal of Adams and his "crew" not supporting her in a discipline matter that strikes the heart of police corruption which runs as deep in the NYPD as the Marianas Trench.

Police Behaving Badly

Hey dumbshit, I posted the video.

I’m just curious as to the motivation of the cop that made the stop, that’s all. Maybe the dude was banging his wife otherwise he would looked the other way like all the other cops have surely done as I seriously doubt this was a one off transgression by the speeding cop and he’s def not the only cop to speed like that

And DeJong reads like a Jong

Hey dumbshit, I posted the video.

I’m just curious as to the motivation of the cop that made the stop, that’s all. Maybe the dude was banging his wife otherwise he would looked the other way like all the other cops have surely done as I seriously doubt this was a one off transgression by the speeding cop and he’s def not the only cop to speed like that

And DeJong reads like a Jong
    Ok then. Clarify for me who ‘Just being a dick at work’ is referring to. Because it comes following a reference to the cop who made the stop, not the cop who was speeding.

Police Behaving Badly

Reread what I wrote. Are you familiar w the Oxford comma? The stop was clearly the right thing to do, but what was the motivation behind it. It’s not normal cop behavior not to let their bros slide. Maybe he lets everyone else speed but just doesn’t like that one guy? Or maybe he’s a modern day Serpico? Just wondering why this anomaly in the thin blue line happened

Reread what I wrote. Are you familiar w the Oxford comma?
    Zing.

Reread what I wrote. Are you familiar w the Oxford comma? The stop was clearly the right thing to do, but what was the motivation behind it. It’s not normal cop behavior not to let their bros slide. Maybe he lets everyone else speed but just doesn’t like that one guy? Or maybe he’s a modern day Serpico? Just wondering why this anomaly in the thin blue line happened
    What, like this???

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeless Sinner View Post
    The NYPD had a great leader in Keechant Sewell for 18 months, but Mayor Adams, an NYPD retired captain and his band of grifters on the NYC payroll pushed the woman out this week. He's facing monumental problems, and this one could have been avoided but the corruption runs to the top of NYC government.

I believe the straw that broke the camel's back was the refusal of Adams and his "crew" not supporting her in a discipline matter that strikes the heart of police corruption which runs as deep in the NYPD as the Marianas Trench.
    I have't been following what you're talking about but he is actually worse than DeBlasio (more incompetent and thieving) and it sucks that ranked choice allowed him to slide in because the most appealing candidates (to me anyway in Kathryn Garcia / Maya Wiley / Diane Morales and the others that split the vote) couldn't put their ego aside and withdraw. A familiar story I guess. Not to mention the fact that he lived in Jersey and should never have been allowed to run. But he is plainly awful in a way that makes me miss even deblasio which was hard to imagine a couple of years ago.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi