Page 165 of 233 FirstFirst ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,125 of 5808
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadman View Post
    You mean that the prosecution is proving the guy is a paid defense shill and spewing opinions instead of facts? Shocker.
    Read somewhere that this ‘expert’ repeated the myth that if someone is talking then they’re not choking.

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    https://www.bostonglobe.com/2021/04/...hild-molester/

Thin blue line of protecting their own.
    First the Catholic Church now the cops in Boston...

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    I got it on pretty good authority that in the recent past he was caught carrying without a license. Ran. Got away. But they knew who he was. Put out a warrent. So the question of the day. Why was he pulled over. In his mom's car?
    MTT, you're an asshole.

Also, I can't believe they didn't shoot you when you resisted arrest and then stole the sheriff's car. Well, you're white so maybe that's why. (But could you at least do something about your fat white ass plumber crack situation?).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6wp56LNzIE

Today was interesting. Police Chief resigned. City manager got fired. Disgraced lady cop resigned. Charges coming tomorrow?

The poor perp who was shoot trying to get away turns out to be a real piece of work.

Time for a new incident to chew on
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    Today was interesting. Police Chief resigned. City manager got fired. Disgraced lady cop resigned. Charges coming tomorrow?

The poor perp who was shoot trying to get away turns out to be a real piece of work.

Time for a new incident to chew on

Chew on this, you fat ass.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6wp56LNzIE

Is that your girlfriend in the video, telling you to comply with the officers? She sounds sharp.

Wanna talk about a real piece of work, look in a mirror. And quit talking shit about the recently deceased.

Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    Do you ever get tired of your own shtick?
    Oh it's no shtick, it's heartfelt and sincere. She ruined the lives of Daunte Wright and his family. It only seems fair that it is repaid in kind upon her brood.

Also, she knew damn well she had a gun in her hand and was about to murder him. Yelling "taser" was the perfect ruse to make it look like an accident.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    no its a i think i need to carry the sad cunt cross everyday
    shtick
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

BROOKLYN CENTER, MN—In response to the death of another unarmed Black man at the hands of Minnesota police, Brooklyn Center police chief Tim Gannon told reporters Monday that the officer who killed Daunte Wright accidentally discharged her weapon after being startled by the sight of a gun in her hand. “You have to understand that our officers’ lives are on the line every day, and anytime they see a gun right there in front of them, they only have a split second to react to the potential threat,” said Gannon, adding that the bodycam footage showed that a handgun abruptly appeared in the officer’s field of vision, causing her to open fire during what would otherwise have been a routine traffic stop and arrest of an individual with an outstanding warrant. “When the officer looked down and saw a firearm pointed at an innocent person, she didn’t have time to think about who was holding the gun or what their motivations were. She simply responded, as many officers would, with deadly force. While the result of that decision has been unfortunate, she was acting on a completely understandable instinct.” Gannon added that because the person holding the gun had indeed been a threat to the safety of others involved in the encounter, the officer had not, technically, violated any codes of conduct by firing.

not quite sure how you didn’t get shot there.... white or not, that was pretty stupid.

There's at least one good cop. https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/13/n...chokehold.html
    White cop choking a Black suspect. Black officer pulled him off. The Black officer was fired and wound up sleeping in her car, the white cop promoted to lieutenant and won a 65K judgement for defamation against the Black cop. 15 years later the firing has been reversed and the Black officer gets back pay and her retirement.

there “was” a good cop.... they made an example of her. glad she got everything fixed, But they sure showed the rest of the cops on the force what happens if you do the right thing. And that’s what we’ve been dealing with for the last 20 fucking years.

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    there “was” a good cop.... they made an example of her. glad she got everything fixed, But they sure showed the rest of the cops on the force what happens if you do the right thing. And that’s what we’ve been dealing with for the last 20 fucking years.
    20 years? Try 400. Cops beating and killing Black people. It's what they do. Cops standing by while white racist mobs beat counterprotestors and BLM people--just like all the cops that were in the Klan (and some still are) participating in lynchings and other killings. And the cops not getting charged, or if charged not being convicted--just like all the racist murderers who got away with it in the South for ever and ever. This is the story of America, and will be for the foreseeable future.

I’ve always said this:
    When you work with a group of people day after day you find out who’s an asshole, who’s a racist, who’s a hothead, who’s a blundering incompetent, etc... so each of these depts full of cops knew these “bad apples” were bad. Cops have shown they know how to eject the coworkers they don’t want: they easily and routinely run-off and get rid of the coworkers they don’t want... whistleblowers, etc.
    So, adding those two truths together means if they wanted to reverse course and run off the dangerous problematic cops, they could have done so, and now could do so at any time, starting on this shift today. They know who, they know how, and they fucking just don’t do it. So, in my view, there’s zero excuse when one of these evil or volatile or incompetent cops kills somebody.

It makes me think about this:
    For years on an old crew of mine we had a firefighter everyone knew was borderline “developmentally disabled.” We tried to train him to do parts of the job like running chainsaw and laying fire with a drop torch and each time we found he was just too dumb to do it safely. He shouldn’t have been out there at all, but he was a single dad and nobody wanted to just run him, so we just tried to limit the damage. One thing was consistent: he was not allowed to drive or be in charge of anything risky.

Later, after lots of us had moved to other jobs, somebody started letting this guy drive... he had been there a long time, or whatever... and this:

Name:  E731A10D-1E50-432B-8C53-148C3351057A.jpeg
Views: 505
Size:  395.7 KB

Which was horrific and life-altering for the victims.

Nobody, including me, wanted to be the bad guy and run this guy off. So we tiptoed around the issue and hoped everything would be ok.
    But in a dangerous, tactical job, you just cannot safely harbor sketchy people in your ranks. If you let these situations linger and fester, disasters happen. This thing that happened was partly my fault for not running that guy off.
    I think that’s exactly how these shitty, fucked-up cops stick around until they kill somebody. It’s just easier to do nothing and pray they don’t fuck up than to man up and get rid of them.

But that’s not an excuse, it’s just my thinking about it today. The whole culture around the who and how of policing needs a complete re-think.
    Last edited by ill-advised strategy; 04-14-2021 at 02:30 PM.

.Name:  Attach0.jpeg
Views: 530
Size:  52.0 KB

Daunte Wright shooter arrested and charged with second degree manslaughter:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/14/us/da...day/index.html
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Another day, another poorly prepared defense witness. This pathologist for the defense is a train wreck. Prosecutor tore him apart on cross examination.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    Daunte Wright shooter arrested and charged with second degree manslaughter:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/14/us/da...day/index.html
    good.
    swing your fucking sword.

The defense isn’t a defense. They might as well just stand up there saying “He’s a COP... and this other guy, he’s a BLACK GUY...so....” and just play the odds there’s one secret racist on the jury.

It is good news to see the prosecution totally pwning these creeps.

Still, I mean...jfc, if they’re still out there shooting to kill, in that city, after all this shit, during the god damn trial. I mean, what the fuck. Come on, what in the hell is it going to take to stop this?

It's going to take a lot more than this. Try driving through Iowa as a Brown person with Texas or California plates. There is a 100% chance you will be pulled over.. Illinois plates probably 25% just because they can't harass everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Another day, another poorly prepared defense witness. This pathologist for the defense is a train wreck. Prosecutor tore him apart on cross examination.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    I read that kook is being sued by the family of another black male who was killed by the cops, this idiot testified for the defense in that trial as well....What a shitshow.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    The defense isn’t a defense. They might as well just stand up there saying “He’s a COP... and this other guy, he’s a BLACK GUY...so....” and just play the odds there’s one secret racist on the jury.
    swing your fucking sword.

You betcha.

The defense is just plain Trumpism. Attack the victim, pander to the base fears and prejudices of the jury, cross fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    .Name:  Attach0.jpeg
Views: 530
Size:  52.0 KB
    That is funny.

The thin blue line is surrounded by rainbows
    . . .