Page 176 of 233 FirstFirst ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... LastLast
Results 4,376 to 4,400 of 5808
    Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    Everybody is sick of the bickering.

Do you have it in you to take a deep breath, and just kinda knock it off for a while? Could you please?

You’re wrong about svs, and beyond out-of-line to poke at him, about his wife and kids and in-laws no less, while he’s recovering from major injuries. It’s just so low. You’re wrong about ML and mfc. You’re kinda just all wrong right now, please just take a break. Let the dust settle.

It’s a respectful request. Everybody loses their mind once in awhile. Stop fighting, skate to the bench, Let it go, have a nice day. Please, for fuck’s sake.
    I don't agree with you. People seem to have an attitude about benny. They over react and over criticized. This pile on you are now participating in is mean. On this particular issue that has nothing to do with cops behaving badly. Why don't you STFU
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    Actually SLC is a lot more diverse than any place for 500+ miles.

But there you go...

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Haha, yeah, I'll give you that. Proof that everything is relative. Yeah, a veritable melting pot.

Do you have it in you to take a deep breath, and just kinda knock it off for a while? Could you please?

You’re wrong about svs, and beyond out-of-line to poke at him, about his wife and kids and in-laws no less, while he’s recovering from major injuries. It’s just so low. You’re wrong about ML and mfc. You’re kinda just all wrong right now, please just take a break. Let the dust settle.

It’s a respectful request. Everybody loses their mind once in awhile. Stop fighting, skate to the bench, Let it go, have a nice day. Please, for fuck’s sake.
    Sure, great, white flag. Just tell that little mfcf13 shithead to go drive a Tesla on auto pilot in the passenger seat.

Poor Bunny

Get some fresh air
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    snip......
    did you spend 420 dry as a johnson silver minnow
    theyre weedless ya know
    LOL

I like it. It gives this place edge and generates page views.

TGR has other forums for the peace, love and understanding crowd.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Yesterday's verdict was about accountability. The charges stuck (all it took was multiple videos, multiple eye witnesses, a 911 dispatcher who was reporting to her supervisor in real time, and a history of misconduct my Derek). Hopefully it will change police practices...even the bad cops will think about their conduct a lot more after seeing him cuffed and led into jail for a long time.

BTW, Benny Buttlick, TGR just gave me a random username when I signed up, I'm not an alias just an M class jong who knows a sociopath when I see one. You're getting pretty spun up and even working in some numerology conspiracy theories, it's funny. Whats not funny is how badly you need validation through this forum and how reactive you are when criticized. We could almost see the tears rolling when you flamed out last time. So heed other's advice, go get your Hillary sex doll and work out your anger issues and calm down a little.

“Ignatius[bunny] spent the day in his room napping fitfully and attacking his rubber glove during his frequent, anxious moments of consciousness.”
    ― John Kennedy Toole, A Confederacy of Dunces
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Hmmm...

Maybe Hugh Conway?

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Hmmm...

Maybe Hugh Conway?
    Clearly you need to spend some time researching everyone's IP address so you can confirm your paranoia that the boogieman is going to get you. I'm sure you can talk to your sponsor and he'll get you the meds you need.

Spook?

Eh, how is "the boogieman gonna get me", btw? It's the internet.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1619019220.846741.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	229.1 KB 
ID:	372304

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA

Its hard to imagine how any other verdict could have come down but you never know

I think I heard that benny just plays an asshole on TGR and ain't a bad guy in real life ?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    Its hard to imagine how any other verdict could have come down but you never know
    Like the OJ trial?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    I like it. It gives this place edge and generates page views.

TGR has other forums for the peace, love and understanding crowd.
    Yes but nobody is in polyass.

Benny is our resident Andy Rooney. Not worth getting up in arms over. Pretty regularly he makes fun of racist conservatives by adopting what he thinks they’d say in that situation. As with his Andy Borowitz cut and pastes, it’s no laff riot but who cares.

I find it intriguing how thick skinned Benny can often be. When his sarcasm isn’t detected, rather than indignantly and immediately pointing that out, he instead tends to play along at least for a while as he leans in to his curmudgeon schtick.

Onion, not Horowitz.

You get the joke.

Can we change the thread title and remove the "Police" part?
    Saturated dumbness.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    bunny yur inability to take that which you dish is showin
    its not a good look on you
    did you spend 420 dry as a johnson silver minnow
    theyre weedless ya know
    Fucking priceless and way over his head.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

You understand that language?

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    Yes but nobody is in polyass.

Benny is our resident Andy Rooney. Not worth getting up in arms over. Pretty regularly he makes fun of racist conservatives by adopting what he thinks they’d say in that situation. As with his Andy Borowitz cut and pastes, it’s no laff riot but who cares.

I find it intriguing how thick skinned Benny can often be. When his sarcasm isn’t detected, rather than indignantly and immediately pointing that out, he instead tends to play along at least for a while as he leans in to his curmudgeon schtick.
    You mean he's our uncle crud/creepy fossil who's still around. Same shit, different day. Even when someone agrees with something he said there's an attack on them waiting to happen.

Unless they're attacking Hillary of course.

It's going to be a long time before police attitudes change. In the meantime, one thing that would help reduce the potential for police violence is to reduce the number of crimes that require immediate arrest and jail. Passing a counterfeit twenty when there's no evidence he knew it was bad (was it?), selling loose cigarettes, etc. shouldn't wind up with someone handcuffed in the back of a police car, let alone dead. Important to remember that at the point of arrest the suspect is presumed to be innocent--why can't we act like we believe that.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    --why can't we act like we believe that.
    Because Racism.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    It's going to be a long time before police attitudes change. In the meantime, one thing that would help reduce the potential for police violence is to reduce the number of crimes that require immediate arrest and jail. Passing a counterfeit twenty when there's no evidence he knew it was bad (was it?), selling loose cigarettes, etc. shouldn't wind up with someone handcuffed in the back of a police car, let alone dead. Important to remember that at the point of arrest the suspect is presumed to be innocent--why can't we act like we believe that.
    For sure!
    And the militarization. They have shown time and again they are perfectly capable of killing people or leaving someone shitting in a bag for the rest of their life without all the fancy tacticool gear.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Spook?

Eh, how is "the boogieman gonna get me", btw? It's the internet.
    Spook looks like a choir boy next to your racist honkey cracker ass
    . . .