Page 175 of 233 FirstFirst ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,375 of 5806
    I’m not any more proud of a prison system where people are routinely killed, assaulted and raped than I am of the police in the US.

It’s not something to glorify and is just another side of injustice that pervades our justice system.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    No way is he in the general population of any prison.
    They will get to him.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by old_newguy View Post
    I’m not any more proud of a prison system where people are routinely killed, assaulted and raped than I am of the police in the US.

It’s not something to glorify and is just another side of injustice that pervades our justice system.
    Thank you.
    Fkna.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    oh man ! not today, wait until Thursday !
    now, there's going to be max "peaceful protesting" going on and i always love to watch that stuff when its peaking.
    I'm sure you're disappointed you don't get to promote your ANTIFA/BLM IZ DESTROYERING THE USA USA USA USAAAA MAGAMAGAMAGAMAGA!!!!!!!1!!1! narrative.

Wow. 15 part article that belongs here.

https://knock-la.com/tradition-of-vi...-gang-history/

There are at least 18 gangs within the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department. Officials at various government agencies, including the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors, the Los Angeles County District Attorney, the California Senate Senate Subcommittee on Police Officer Conduct, and the United States Commission on Civil Rights have heard testimony on the violence inflicted on communities at the hands of deputy gangs for decades. And yet, there have not been any internal investigations or significant policy changes to address the issue. Deputy gangs have killed at least 19 people, all of whom were men of color. At least four of them had a mental illness. Los Angeles County keeps a list of lawsuits related to the deputy gangs. Litigation related to these cases has cost the County just over $100 million over the past 30 years.

ayup
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Name:  7kr6b9fi8eu61.jpeg
Views: 513
Size:  63.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Litigation related to these cases has cost the County just over $100 million over the past 30 years.
    Wow, Benny. That is a nothing burger. $3 million per year is a lot less than most school districts pay on yearly litigation. Shit, Minneapolis just paid the Floyd family $27 million in the settlement.

Which leads to the question, Benny, why are you obsessed with searching for "negroes" to deflect from the actions of cops like Derek Chauvin and Kim Potter. If you could afford a sex robot you'd program her to say "What about Chicago?" (and you'd probably dress her up like Hillary, you sick obsessed fuck).

Sadly, your ex got the house so you can't afford said Hilary robot. Instead you come here to get your rocks off by saying whack racist stuff and attacking people like SVS. It woud be pathetic if you were just a sad loser contrarian. But Harry skied with you once and said you behaved for the day. Which leads one to the logical conclusion that you, Benny Buttlick, can mask your vileness for short periods of time. In other words, you're a sociopath. May God have mercy on your sad pathetic sociopathic soul, as you snuggle up with your dick shaped pillow alone in your condo each night.

Who are you? What vile little man has taken on this alias to berate me? Just joined last September, but pretends to know me. Hmmmm. My first guess is that former moderater who is still trying to get me banned because I'm an "anti semite". ml242, that's you, right? You are a former moderater, I hope. That was a real fuckup you pulled. Notice that you weren't around for awhile. Banished to Quebec to gorge on gravy fries and simmer, right. But, you slink back with a fake name. How manly.

Who are you? What vile little man has taken on this alias to berate me? Just joined last September, but pretends to know me. Hmmmm. My first guess is that former moderater who is still trying to get me banned because I'm an "anti semite". ml242, that's you, right? You are a former moderater, I hope. That was a real fuckup you pulled. Notice that you weren't around for awhile. Banished to Quebec to gorge on gravy fries and simmer, right. But, you slink back with a fake name. How manly.
    Your sociopath is showing.

And the paranoia and rambling incoherence mixed in. Yikes.

Edit to add: I'm not ml242 and I'm not a former mod. That's just your paranoia.

The tell is your name. You fucked up with that one. it's one character longer, but similar to ml242 in it's sort of random sounding password generator no name name. Also starts with an m. Was that conscious? You should have chosen something completely different, like the rest of us. A celebrity name, a funny play on words, a fictional character. But, you went with that. Glaring.

I don't usually agree with people here, but this ^^^^
    OH, MY GAWD! ―John Hillerman  Big Billie Eilish fan.
    But that's a quibble to what PG posted (at first, anyway, I haven't read his latest book) ―jono
    we are not arguing about ski boots or fashionable clothing or spageheti O's which mean nothing in the grand scheme ― XXX-er

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by mfcf13 View Post
    Wow, Benny. That is a nothing burger. $3 million per year is a lot less than most school districts pay on yearly litigation. Shit, Minneapolis just paid the Floyd family $27 million in the settlement.

Which leads to the question, Benny, why are you obsessed with searching for "negroes" to deflect from the actions of cops like Derek Chauvin and Kim Potter. If you could afford a sex robot you'd program her to say "What about Chicago?" (and you'd probably dress her up like Hillary, you sick obsessed fuck).

Sadly, your ex got the house so you can't afford said Hilary robot. Instead you come here to get your rocks off by saying whack racist stuff and attacking people like SVS. It woud be pathetic if you were just a sad loser contrarian. But Harry skied with you once and said you behaved for the day. Which leads one to the logical conclusion that you, Benny Buttlick, can mask your vileness for short periods of time. In other words, you're a sociopath. May God have mercy on your sad pathetic sociopathic soul, as you snuggle up with your dick shaped pillow alone in your condo each night.
    tell us more about her house
    a very very nice house
    2 cats in the yard?
    Sounds like you'd fit in down at Dunkin'.

Why would anybody in his right mind want to join a military institution that hasn't won a war since 1945, but just loves to fight them? Funny shit, that.
    howded the joining the institution of marraige work out for for ya
    Callin it a win bunners?
    ida joined the military and used the gi bill for the sex robot
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Have you perfected injecting hash oil yet?

^^speaking of which:

The tell is your name. You fucked up with that one. it's one character longer, but similar to ml242 in it's sort of random sounding password generator no name name. Also starts with an m. Was that conscious? You should have chosen something completely different, like the rest of us. A celebrity name, a funny play on words, a fictional character. But, you went with that. Glaring.
    The ratio of obviously wrong to having any kind of point here is even higher than your recent episodes on race. Are you ok? I like my irony dry, but the m-series jong is a super weird thing to feign ignorance on unless you're trying to adjust your shtick to "that guy that had a stroke and still puts words together but can't remember or understand."

This is between myself and m, a Jong who obviously has been with us for a long time and is using an alias to spew. Mind your own business.

bunny yur inability to take that which you dish is showin
    its not a good look on you
    did you spend 420 dry as a johnson silver minnow
    theyre weedless ya know
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Do you grab a few hits before your feet even hit the floor?

Benny’s this paranoid and didnt even 420 it up?

Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Hey bunny, just read an article that bike helmets are racist.

Seattle concerned that more black folk ticketed for helmet violations than crackers.

Take off your bike helmet you racist fuck.
    . . .

Boy, lots of anger here today. Nobody getting laid? Dumb question around Core Shot.

btw, note that now mfcf13 now has left Mom's house and can't use her computer, he is suddenly silent. Classy.

Do you grab a few hits before your feet even hit the floor?
    Have you perfected injecting hash oil yet?
    given the choice tween the resident fishy stoner skibum
    and resident angry racist toolbag
    "which one would you choose my brothers"
    aint real tough
    thread needs curtis

svs is my brother
    aint mets his fam
    but theyre my brothers and sisters too
    and are welcome in "our house" anytime

Says an old stoner that lives in the whitest city for many miles.

Everybody is sick of the bickering.

Do you have it in you to take a deep breath, and just kinda knock it off for a while? Could you please?

You’re wrong about svs, and beyond out-of-line to poke at him, about his wife and kids and in-laws no less, while he’s recovering from major injuries. It’s just so low. You’re wrong about ML and mfc. You’re kinda just all wrong right now, please just take a break. Let the dust settle.

It’s a respectful request. Everybody loses their mind once in awhile. Stop fighting, skate to the bench, Let it go, have a nice day. Please, for fuck’s sake.

Says an old stoner that lives in the whitest city for many miles.
    Actually SLC is a lot more diverse than any place for 500+ miles.

But there you go...

Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.