Page 164 of 233 FirstFirst ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... LastLast
Results 4,076 to 4,100 of 5808
    Quote Originally Posted by AKPogue View Post
    Fuck no! You couldn't pay me enough to do that job for fucking morons like yourself. Some of you idiots here are surprised why shit happens from cops. Maybe ask yourselves why anyone in their right mind would ever want to be a cop in this world!
    Sounds like you'd fit in down at Dunkin'.

Why would anybody in his right mind want to join a military institution that hasn't won a war since 1945, but just loves to fight them? Funny shit, that.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Sounds like you'd fit in down at Dunkin'.

Why would anybody in his right mind want to join a military institution that hasn't won a war since 1945, but just loves to fight them? Funny shit, that.
    Is that the best comeback you could come up with? Guess my expectations should be low coming from an absolute idiot like yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    “Expert Witness” for the defense is fucking up big time. Paid $21,000 for his testimony. Testifies that Chauvin’s actions were in accordance with Minneapolis Police policy, then under cross-examination admits he never even read the Minneapolis Police policy manual. Prosecutor is making this guy look like a fool.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I would assume outside expert witnesses on both sides are being paid. Witnesses from Chauvin's dept, the county coroner, etc would not be paid, outside of their usual salary. But when it comes to finding experts to try to justify Chauvin's acts the potential pool is very small, not very distinguished, and it costs a lot to get someone to lie that flagrantly under oath.

“Expert Witness” now says George Floyd was “resting comfortably on the pavement”.

I would say LOL but nothing about this is funny.

"Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

“Expert Witness” now says George Floyd was “resting comfortably on the pavement”.

That guy is a fucking tool.....Jesus wept.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Is that the best comeback you could come up with? Guess my expectations should be low coming from an absolute idiot like yourself.
    bunny doesnt mind lowering his personal bars
    his angry old cunt rep
    and post count matters more
    than any respect for those that gave some or all
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Pots, meet kettle.

Pots, meet kettle.
    LOL, uh no. How come you didn't address my point on who would want to be a cop in your world?

Pots, meet kettle.
    What? You served?

Because you're a very angry person who has some sort of warped idea what my "world" is. Like a couple cops killing a black kid for nothing, because they feared his world.

You'd be perfect.

“Expert Witness” for the defense is fucking up big time. Paid $21,000 for his testimony. Testifies that Chauvin’s actions were in accordance with Minneapolis Police policy, then under cross-examination admits he never even read the Minneapolis Police policy manual. Prosecutor is making this guy look like a fool.

You mean that the prosecution is proving the guy is a paid defense shill and spewing opinions instead of facts? Shocker.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

LOL, uh no. How come you didn't address my point on who would want to be a cop in your world?
    Can you just fuck him and be done with it?

Because you're a very angry person who has some sort of warped idea what my "world" is. Like a couple cops killing a black kid for nothing, because they feared his world.

You'd be perfect.
    WTF? Angry, lol, no just calling it as I see it.

Interesting. I wonder if his testimony gets excluded. That is usually the death knell for an expert witness and would take this guy out of the running for defending more cops.

He committed perjury, it seems.

But we have no idea who is on the jury. If there's a few old angry white guys that are really pissed off that the world isn't what they expected at this time in their lives, and have been conditioned by five years of blatant lies from the top and on their tv, then, this guy was the truth.

More on the “Expert Witness”

He is testifying about bruises and abrasions on George Floyd. On cross examination it turns out he never read the official autopsy report. Can’t make this shit up. Prosecutor just keeps hammering on him.

"Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Any person who thinks that Chauvin won't be found not guilty is delusional. He's going to be a cop again in 5 years, and before his career is over, he'll have a lot more kills to add to his already confirmed status as a serial killer.

Also, let's get the name of Daunte Wright's murderer out there for. Kim Potter (the state-sanctioned murderer) won't ever face justice, but I sure hope her and her family's lives are ruined.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    Any person who thinks that Chauvin won't be found not guilty is delusional. He's going to be a cop again in 5 years, and before his career is over, he'll have a lot more kills to add to his already confirmed status as a serial killer.

Also, let's get the name of Daunte Wright's murderer out there for. Kim Potter (the state-sanctioned murderer) won't ever face justice, but I sure hope her and her family's lives are ruined.
    Pretty sure Chauvin is found guilty and Potter will plead guilty to a manslaughter charge.
    Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Come for the poo-slinging, Save a fortune on a plumber.

But, she'll get her pension.

Chauvin might, too. Don't know how strong the laws are written in Minnesota, but, NYC cops can actually be convicted for doing mob hit murders and still receive the pension. It's happened.

well she resigned today. So will probably get it
    Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Come for the poo-slinging, Save a fortune on a plumber.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    her family's lives are ruined.
    Do you ever get tired of your own shtick?

Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    Do you ever get tired of your own shtick?
    +1. because lord knows we sure do

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

she worked as a field training officer. fkna.
    swing your fucking sword.

She’s fucked. Even if there’s no charges.

I’m sure she’s on a crying jag, realizing she not only killed someone, but whatever career she had is over.

If tazers were shaped like dildos, I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t have confused a taser with a gun.

I’m still amazed someone made a taser in a gun shape.
    . . .

Evrything is apparently burnt.
    Right MTT, you have got eyes on this, eh?