Page 145 of 233 FirstFirst ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,625 of 5801
    jesus christ, what a bunch of fucking pussies.

“I don’t understand why the union said it’s a thing of solidarity. I think it sends the wrong message that ‘we’re backing our own’ and that’s not the case,” said one officer with whom we spoke.
    “We quit because our union said [they] aren’t legally backing us anymore. So why would we stand on a line for the City with no legal backing if something [were to] happen? Has nothing to do with us supporting,” said another.

"
    7 Eyewitness News was not able to reach PBA president John Evans to confirm this information or get a response to several officers shooting down his assertions, but we did obtain an email sent to PBA members by Evans. It states, in part:
    “In light of this, in order to maintain the sound financial structure of the PBA it will be my opinion the PBA NOT to pay for any ERT or SWAT members legal defense related to these protests going forward. This Admin in conjunction with DA John Flynn and or JP Kennedy could put a serious dent in the PBA's funds.”

What a steaming hot mess.

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    What a steaming hot mess.
    X

Quote Originally Posted by dannynoonan View Post
    Mention of it here...
    https://www.dailynews.com/2020/06/03...eful-protests/

Shit is just so, so unbelievably wrong. My heart breaks for this poor man.
    Is he wearing chaps?
    Or leg warmers?
    Or maybe just pants to below the knees?
    . . .

Clearly his pants are pulled down but it's probably wise not to speculate on why. I don't know anything about that pic, curious where is and what happened to the guy.

It's in LA, he was (apparently) a bystander and while a crowd was running AWAY from the police they were firing rubber bullets indescriminately. He took one to the face. There are more pics in that link which show him off to the side in the street prior. Lame.

Man. Hopefuly they didn't put his eye out. Look at them standing way over there talking.

Theyre pointing that fucking tear gas gun right at his head too. The makers of those things absolutely do not say to shoot a human being with one ever, they are trained to launch them up into the air, and have it fall down into a crowd, they all warn that firing it at someone point blank can be fatal. And here they are just pointing one straight at someone, a seriously injured old man in a wheelchair. The footage of cops shooting rubber bullets is the same thing, they are supposed to bounce them off the pavement in front of people, but there's plenty of footage showing them firing directly at people, including journalists.

Can't believe no one is talking about it.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Ok, ya you quit so as to not expose yourself to liability of legal bills. Well, if you arent supporting your fellow officers who pushed that man, make a public statement condemning that voilence. Oh why not? is it..... solidarity with them?

Such a bullshit argument, but those officers might actually be trying to tell themselves its true.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

NC lawyer posts ten examples of police brutality versus protestors on Twitter..... People inundate him with hundreds more.....

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation...rce-protesters
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by dannynoonan View Post
    It's in LA, he was (apparently) a bystander and while a crowd was running AWAY from the police they were firing rubber bullets indescriminately. He took one to the face. There are more pics in that link which show him off to the side in the street prior. Lame.
    Fuck you. How dare you call a handicapable person in a wheelchair a “bystander “

Check your bipedal privilege biatch
    . . .

hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    NC lawyer posts ten examples of police brutality versus protestors on Twitter..... People inundate him with hundreds more.....

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation...rce-protesters
    This was succinct:

Part of the problem is that even though it’s politicized, both Democrats and Republicans have been beholden to police for years. From the Republican side, they love cops because cops brutalize minorities and they’re racists. On the Democrat side, cops are public employees and they have unions so they tend to let that go along too.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Fuck you. How dare you call a handicapable person in a wheelchair a “bystander “

Check your bipedal privilege biatch
    Oh my, this is embarrassing.

He was clearly a bysitter. My apologies.

Not sure what the audience is for a thread like this at this point given the media saturation, but throw another one on the pile. Hell of a fucking right hook. The url sums it up pretty well.

https://www.al.com/news/2020/06/deca...d-robbery.html

Quote Originally Posted by grabtindy View Post
    Hell of a fucking right hook
    Uhhhh... Dude barely lost his hat and it takes 3 cops to take him down after said hook? Cop shouldn't quit his day job to get into MMA...

Edit: broken jaw and lost teeth, I take it back. The store owner dealt with it pretty damn well considering, I'd have been under the counter counting sheep.

Cops have been prolifically slashing the tires of cars parked at and near protests:

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Cops have been prolifically slashing the tires of cars parked at and near protests
    Clear violation of the 4th Ammendment to the Constitution.

Remember this the next time the gunfags start yammering about the 2nd Ammendment.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post

Qualified immunity has to go.
    No knock warrants have to go.
    Body cams for all police.
    Civil asset forfeiture has to go.
    Us vs them police culture has to go.
    I'd add to that list profiling. Not just racial profiling but all profiling.

just re-viewed the first page of this thread and it brings up all kinds of fucked up emotions and thoughts and what-ifs... because I grew up with one of the officers behaving badly and the first time i heard about this incident wasnt from our network of family and friends and fellow church goers but from this fucking thread. it's all just so fucked up. nothing excuses it..... though knowing more about his job and what was asked of him i keep wondering why the superiors and the training and the explicit orders given to these newbie grunts never got the magnifying glass. just the "rogue cop". fuck.

In Chicago, amid rioting and looting in the neighborhood, 13 officers, including three supervisors, broke into a US Congress critter’s field office, hung out for at least five hours, slept, used his phone, drank his coffee and ate his popcorn.
    https://news.google.com/articles/CAI...S&ceid=US%3Aen

Protecting and serving...themselves

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    In Chicago, amid rioting and looting in the neighborhood, 13 officers, including three supervisors, broke into a US Congress critter’s field office, hung out for at least five hours, slept, used his phone, drank his coffee and ate his popcorn.

Oh it was probably just a few bad apples.

I'm all for piling on cops as there's plenty of abhorrent behavior by the men in blue.
    This one instance though, you gotta feel sorry for the guys sometimes.

https://twitter.com/KateHydeNY/statu...06475520335874
    "The mind, once expanded to the dimensions of larger ideas, never returns to its original size."

The $1 bill they left was quite an insult.

Black Congressman of course