Page 167 of 233 FirstFirst ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,175 of 5808
    Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    And then there’s this, out of Baltimore:

“Cops carried toy guns to plant in people they shot.” For fuck sake.....

https://www.vice.com/en/article/8xvz...-reveals-vgtrn
    I guess it takes one to catch one.
    OH, MY GAWD! ―John Hillerman  Big Billie Eilish fan.
    But that's a quibble to what PG posted (at first, anyway, I haven't read his latest book) ―jono
    we are not arguing about ski boots or fashionable clothing or spageheti O's which mean nothing in the grand scheme ― XXX-er

“Cops carried toy guns to plant on people they shot.” For fuck sake.....

Near the end of the story:
    86 people fatally shot by police in 2015 and 2016 who were spotted carrying toy guns.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

This guy in Minnesota dragged a fucking cop with his truck while fleeing police, hit the cop in the head with a hammer, and was arrested without incident.....Guess what color he was???

https://www.complex.com/life/people-...er-with-truck/
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

and the 86 people fatally shot by police in 2015 and 2016 who were spotted carrying toy guns.

holy shit.

I thought I couldn't be surprised anymore. But damn.... That's fucked up on a whole next level. They need to run the serial/UPC numbers on every single toy gun in evidence from those murders, if they exist, and trace their purchasing.

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    Ran. Got away. .... So the question of the day. Why was he pulled over. In his mom's car?
    Funny, wasn't that you who drove your mom's car drunk without a license, crashed and bailed out only to go get it the next morning? Or am I mixing up the time you rolled the Jeep into the creek?

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    Time for a new incident to chew on
    Shall we do the video of Chicago police murdering Adam Toledo today?
    Or would you rather opine in that old lady with dementia in Loveland who had her shoulder broken for forgetting to pay for some groceries and being told not to go back in to pay?

Maybe she had a toy gun on her?

www.whybluelivesmatter.com
    Last edited by abraham; 04-16-2021 at 01:50 PM.

Apologies if this short interview piece has recently been shared

https://youtu.be/bpp3veiOrrs

Chicago about to go through some things.....CPD shoots unarmed 13 year old and kills him:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/15/us/ad...era/index.html
    On PBS they are saying kid had tossed the gun and had his hands up. I'm sure we'll hear more.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    On PBS they are saying kid had tossed the gun and had his hands up. I'm sure we'll hear more.
    I'd like to trace the origin of the kid's weapon from manufacturer on down until it was in his hands.

A local friend, not besties, but we share the Chicago experience, told me at thirteen his momma gave him a nine and a bag of coke to sell. Shits way different in the hood. Fortunately for him he left the thug life.

Not that that cop was right to shoot a kid or an adult running away. Fuck.
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    snip....
    Not that that cop was right to shoot a kid or an adult running away. Fuck.

The kid stopped running and was raising his hands as ordered, then killed........that's why everyone runs from cops.

Damn. This didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeless Sinner View Post
    The kid stopped running and was raising his hands as ordered, then killed........that's why everyone runs from cops.
    I eventually watched the video. Fuckkkk
    Hands up don’t shoot for sure. Not a threat.
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Bonus Points to Officer Fatso holding his gun sideways, like some Mexican Cartel gangster. Is that really acceptable police training ? Any range I’ve been to, you would get laughed at unmercileslly for holding a gun like that.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    There was that police shooting in AZ a few yrs back where they were yelling the same orders. It was in a hotel, guy was a pest control guy, some idiot reported seeing him with a rifle, it was an air gun.

Cops shotnhim dead, on his knees in the hallway.

Gun gets pulled on me, I’d never move an inch. I’ll hold my hands up all night.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    There was that police shooting in AZ a few yrs back where they were yelling the same orders. It was in a hotel, guy was a pest control guy, some idiot reported seeing him with a rifle, it was an air gun.

Yeah that worked well for the kid right?
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    -BMillsSkier

Edit to add.

Say his name.

Adam Toledo.

-Ottime
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post

He had his hands up, cop asks him to get on knees. Moves his hands down by waist, which one must do to kneel - blam, dead.

I know police training isn't great but surely they must teach cops how to get someone to get themselves out of a car or get down on their knees
    without the cop being afraid the guy is going for a gun. Or that when you scream insanely at someone they're likely to get flustered and do the wrong thing.

Maybe cops need to learn to project calm authority, you know, like the dog whisperer.

Holy crap. We really are in end times.

https://twitter.com/wkamaubell/statu...725536769?s=20

^^^”Who had ‘Woke Pat Robertson’ on their Bingo card?”

I know police training isn't great but surely they must teach cops how to get someone to get themselves out of a car or get down on their knees
    without the cop being afraid the guy is going for a gun. Or that when you scream insanely at someone they're likely to get flustered and do the wrong thing.

Maybe cops need to learn to project calm authority, you know, like the dog whisperer.
    This. There’s a phenomenon known as Auditory Exclusion. Hearing goes on mute in stress situations. Sorta like tunnel vision.

Citizens don’t hear a yelling cop - they just see an angry guy with a gun whose lips are moving. There is a metric fuckton of literature on this.

And yet cops continue to yell. Only rationale for it I can see is the cop is trying to project overwhelming force - part of the mindset that they have to subdue, with deadly force if needed, anyone they deem a miscreant.

Which has been shown to be ineffective all.the.fucking.time.

this libertarian rag had some info about traffic stops i was looking for yesterday. apparently the data about them being dangerous to police goes back to one study in 1964. actual fatalities to police are like one in seven million. but here they are, every day, completely terrified of every interaction.

make police interactions rare again.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/reason....ic-laws/%3Famp
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

As far as the job being very dangerous...

https://advisorsmith.com/data/most-dangerous-jobs/

#22. Garbage collecting is more dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    this libertarian rag had some info about traffic stops i was looking for yesterday. apparently the data about them being dangerous to police goes back to one study in 1964. actual fatalities to police are like one in seven million. but here they are, every day, completely terrified of every interaction.

make police interactions rare again.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/reason....ic-laws/%3Famp
    Even more amazing is they are paying millions to training consultants to have this driven into their brains.

Quote Originally Posted by old_newguy View Post
    Even more amazing is they are paying millions to training consultants to have this driven into their brains.
    paying consultants to tell you want you want to hear is why consultancy exists

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    ^^^”Who had ‘Woke Pat Robertson’ on their Bingo card?”

This. There’s a phenomenon known as Auditory Exclusion. Hearing goes on mute in stress situations. Sorta like tunnel vision.

Citizens don’t hear a yelling cop - they just see an angry guy with a gun whose lips are moving. There is a metric fuckton of literature on this.

And yet cops continue to yell. Only rationale for it I can see is the cop is trying to project overwhelming force - part of the mindset that they have to subdue, with deadly force if needed, anyone they deem a miscreant.

Which has been shown to be ineffective all.the.fucking.time.
    When I hear someone yelling like that I don't think overwhelming force, I think fear. Or maybe the cops watch too much tv--the most common words out of a TV cop's mouth are "Move and I'll blow you're head off". (Add "fucking" if it's a movie.)