Page 187 of 233 FirstFirst ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,675 of 5806
    Is gofundme money taxable
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    Is gofundme money taxable
    not generally, no.
    swing your fucking sword.

Police Behaving Badly

Quote Originally Posted by mfcf13 View Post
    It must suck to be so sensitive that you can't even handle someone posting a photo of flipping the bird. With your sensitivities, I'd recommend you try AlpineZone, but Greg recently called you a "disturbed individual" so they're not going to take you. Maybe Pugski would be a good safe space for you?

Back to Police Behaving Badly. Did you hear that Idaho cop (who did the Lebron-dis tiktok video using Mikhaela Bryant's death as his comedy fodder) has raised 300k on a go-fund-me. Probably the same people who sent Steve Bannon money to build the wall.
    Leroy Jenkins, that’s my guess.

JK, you’d need to be a lot more aggro.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Last edited by bendtheski; 05-03-2021 at 01:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetoskiatalta View Post
    Dude its losers like you that give ski bums a bad rap.

white cop caught shooting a black female professor. Respectable community member..maybe some of you know her?

https://mobile.twitter.com/BillFOXLA...45964658348032

Quote Originally Posted by sirbumpsalot View Post
    white cop caught shooting a black female professor. Respectable community member..maybe some of you know her?

I’m guessing most of the whiney bitches who post in this thread have taken her classes. And who would’ve blamed that dude if he did bust a cap in that dumb cunt?
    Hunting kicks ass.
    Chicks dig Labs.
    I'll keep my job, my money and my guns and you can keep the change.
    From my cold dead hands.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post

Dumb fucking cunt is speeding, doesn’t pull over even when her car is spiked, resist arrest and is now suing the police. What a great country we live in.
    Hunting kicks ass.
    Chicks dig Labs.
    I'll keep my job, my money and my guns and you can keep the change.
    From my cold dead hands.

go san dimas football
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by thebirdhunter View Post
    I’m guessing most of the whiney bitches who post in this thread have taken her classes. And who would’ve blamed that dude if he did bust a cap in that dumb cunt?
    Not a big fan of the constitution, are you, bootlicker?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

San Dimas station doesn't have official bodycams yet, the deputy tells me he invested in his own personal cam to protect himself on the job.
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    San Dimas station doesn't have official bodycams yet, the deputy tells me he invested in his own personal cam to protect himself on the job.
    Isn't that cute? Personal control of the records and the ability to cherry pick your interactions for the 'gram. He should be a YouTube star by Festivus.

Apparently someone need to hold your hand and tell you how the world works in one syllable words.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Isn't that cute? Personal control of the records and the ability to cherry pick your interactions for the 'gram. He should be a YouTube star by Festivus.
    Read the story....the 'victim' filed a harassment report against the officer and he gave it to his organization to prove his innocence.

Read the story....the 'victim' filed a harassment report against the officer and he gave it to his organization to prove his innocence.
    This fact does not conflict with my statement. Individual officers owning the footage means those officers control when footage exists and when it does not. They can choose when to delete it and how to monetize it. As he says, it's to protect him.

This fact does not conflict with my statement. Individual officers owning the footage means those officers control when footage exists and when it does not. They can choose when to delete it and how to monetize it. As he says, it's to protect him.
    That speculation doesn't change the fact of the story....but nice tangent.

That speculation doesn't change the fact of the story....but nice tangent.
    I don't think a single person in this thread has claimed that people should be allow to file false complaints about officers. Maybe I'm wrong as I haven't read all 187 pages, but I have not seen it once. On the other hand you created the clickbait headline and your only supporter here suggests that the officer shouldn't have been blamed had he shot a woman for being unfairly mean to him.

So let's summarize positions held in this thread:
    Filing false complaints against police: 100% against
    Police shooting people to prevent imminent injury/death to others: 95% for vs. 5% against
    Police shooting people to pre-emptively stop situations that could potentially turn dangerous for themselves/others: 25% for vs.75% against
    Police shooting people who present no threat but may be committing a crime: 10% for vs. 90% against
    Police shooting people because they're acting like bitches: 99% against vs. thebirdhunter
    Last edited by MarcusBrody; 05-04-2021 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusBrody View Post
    I don't think a single person in this thread has claimed that people should be allow to file false complaints about officers. Maybe I'm wrong as I haven't read all 187 pages, but I have not seen it once. On the other hand you created the clickbait headline and your only supporter here suggests that the officer shouldn't have been blamed had he shot a woman for being unfairly mean to him.

So let's summarize positions held in this thread:
    Filing false complaints against police: 100% against
    Police shooting people to prevent imminent injury/death to others: 95% for vs. 5% against
    Police shooting people to pre-emptively stop situations that could potentially turn dangerous for themselves/others: 25% for vs.75% against
    Police shooting people who present no threat but may be committing a crime: 10% for vs. 90% against
    Police shooting people because they're acting like bitches: 99% against vs. you and thebirdhunter
    Touche. I did not support "Police shooting people because they're acting like bitches" unless you can find it in the last 187 pages?

...and I took the birdhunter's comment as an attempt as sarcasm....I am taking the last sentence of your post as sarcasm too....because I am giving you the benefit of the doubt as well.

Have a nice day

Touche. I did not support "Police shooting people because they're acting like bitches" unless you can find it in the last 187 pages?

...and I took the birdhunter's comment as an attempt as sarcasm....I am taking the last sentence of your post as sarcasm too....because I am giving you the benefit of the doubt as well.

Have a nice day
    Ha, ok, I'll leave thebirdhunter lonely in that category (unless Core Shot wants to weight in?).

I just found it interesting.

ALL cops should have official body cams.

That woman was a raging racist cunt. And he has the video to prove it.
    . . .

Have a nice day
    I saw it for the blind racist hate that some people have.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    I just found it interesting.

ALL cops should have official body cams.

That woman was a raging racist cunt. And he has the video to prove it.
    Yup. To the extent that spending $50 helps delay that it's a nice strategy. Posting cherries is likely to increase its effectiveness.

Yup. To the extent that spending $50 helps delay that it's a nice strategy. Posting cherries is likely to increase its effectiveness.
    It works both ways really. Notice the nice professor lady also video taped the incident on her phone and conveniently never posted it...

Would you equally speculate she films everything and publicly shares only those who take her bait?

Did the awful lady hurt the poor policeman's feelings? Did the policeman lose his job because his feelings were hurt? Did the policeman lose a limb because she hurt his feelings? Did the policeman lose his life because she hurt his feelings?

How do we feel about a toddler getting shot dead in a car, during a shootout with the police?

I just caught a little of it today.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by tetzen View Post
    Did the awful lady hurt the poor policeman's feelings? Did the policeman lose his job because his feelings were hurt? Did the policeman lose a limb because she hurt his feelings? Did the policeman lose his life because she hurt his feelings?

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    How do we feel about a toddler getting shot dead in a car, during a shootout with the police?

I just caught a little of it today.
    Shooting at the cops while your kid is in the car is typically a bad move. Then again, shooting at a car with a kid in it is also typically a bad move.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    swing your fucking sword.