Page 136 of 138 FirstFirst ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 3445
  1. #3376
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Warm parts of the St. Vrain
    Posts
    1,607
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    The hits never stop


    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qShz1VZ71nA


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Fired.

    https://newsmaven.io/pinacnews/cops-...UKm0qESN7I8Vg/

    Cop guy also sounded fucking drunk in the video.
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

  2. #3377
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    truckee
    Posts
    11,658
    Someone else will hire him.

  3. #3378
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Mostly the Elks, mostly.
    Posts
    546
    Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Someone else will hire him.
    Respectfully, I hope you're wrong.

  4. #3379
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    15,228
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    The hits never stop


    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qShz1VZ71nA


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I know this is going to be unpopular but... they could have just continued on their way and driven off rather than circle back looking for a fight. That's called poking the bear.


    "Lawrence IN officer harassed me and my cousin after we spent over $1000 in the department store. He watched us buy everything, and then followed us to the car. This video picks up after we pulled off, and he screamed he was going run our plates once we pulled from the parking spot. So, we circled back to ask him why he was being invasive and abusing his authority!"
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkiní Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  5. #3380
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    4,838
    Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Someone else will hire him.
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleOfNight View Post
    Respectfully, I hope you're wrong.
    The police union will help him find another job, perhaps Hazard County working for Boss Hogg. And DaveTV will write him a letter of recommendation..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  6. #3381
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    15,228
    Q: Was he a cop or a mall cop? They said he watched them make a purchase and I didn't notice a gun in the video. I'm thinking mall cop.

    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkiní Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  7. #3382
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    2 hours from anything
    Posts
    8,107
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    I know this is going to be unpopular but... they could have just continued on their way and driven off rather than circle back looking for a fight. That's called poking the bear.


    "Lawrence IN officer harassed me and my cousin after we spent over $1000 in the department store. He watched us buy everything, and then followed us to the car. This video picks up after we pulled off, and he screamed he was going run our plates once we pulled from the parking spot. So, we circled back to ask him why he was being invasive and abusing his authority!"
    Could have, would have been easier, but then that thug would still be on the street.

  8. #3383
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Shuswap Highlands
    Posts
    2,503
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Q: Was he a cop or a mall cop? They said he watched them make a purchase and I didn't notice a gun in the video. I'm thinking mall cop.

    My take from the text is that he was an off-duty cop, moonlighting as security for some store/shopping centre. No excuse for his ignorance of the law IMO.

  9. #3384
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    truckee
    Posts
    11,658
    South African police bring loaded shotgun to court as evidence. It goes off and kills prosecutor.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...a-watt-killed/

  10. #3385
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Access to Granlibakken
    Posts
    7,320
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...andrew-stewart

    The case had been led by Donald Kincaid, who is now shown to have hidden evidence. Itís not entirely clear what motivated him to implicate the three men who ended up getting life sentences. He retired many years ago and denied any improprieties in an interview with the Washington Post.

  11. #3386
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Joisey
    Posts
    1,737
    I would be one bitter mofo if I went to prison for something i did not do. Payback time, although 36 years later those suppressing evidence are likely dead.

  12. #3387
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    4,838
    Don't spit on the cops... Still, cops don't get to lose their minds and slam people on the cement who are obviously too drunk to even stand on their own two feet. Hardly a threat beyond a nuisance.

    https://wnep.com/2019/11/29/video-ca...during-arrest/
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  13. #3388
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    truckee
    Posts
    11,658
    Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Don't spit on the cops... Still, cops don't get to lose their minds and slam people on the cement who are obviously too drunk to even stand on their own two feet. Hardly a threat beyond a nuisance.

    https://wnep.com/2019/11/29/video-ca...during-arrest/
    It would be nice to see the whole interaction--maybe the cop had a body cam. Still, if a cop (or a civilian) is going to take someone down they do want to use overwhelming force. You don't want them to fight back. Cops get shot with their own guns that way. The question is did the guy do something that justified taking him down? Other non-lethal options--night stick, taser, pepper spray--better? Did the cop do anything at the beginning of the incident to de-escalate the situation or did he provoke it?

  14. #3389
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Mostly the Elks, mostly.
    Posts
    546
    Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Don't spit on the cops... Still, cops don't get to lose their minds and slam people on the cement who are obviously too drunk to even stand on their own two feet. Hardly a threat beyond a nuisance.

    https://wnep.com/2019/11/29/video-ca...during-arrest/
    In school I remember hearing it's a more serious assault crime to spit on a cop than to punch .. risk of diseases or something. Maybe felony level here?
    Not sure if that's true. but in cow town I once saw a homeless guy at a bus stop scream HEP-C B*TCHES while spitting at everyone .. eeesh.

  15. #3390
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    4,838
    Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    It would be nice to see the whole interaction--maybe the cop had a body cam. Still, if a cop (or a civilian) is going to take someone down they do want to use overwhelming force. You don't want them to fight back. Cops get shot with their own guns that way. The question is did the guy do something that justified taking him down? Other non-lethal options--night stick, taser, pepper spray--better? Did the cop do anything at the beginning of the incident to de-escalate the situation or did he provoke it?
    I think it matters that this cop wasn't there alone. There was at least one other LEO there with him. It's not like he didn't have backup to help him proceed to subdue that drunk in a less violent manner.

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleOfNight View Post
    In school I remember hearing it's a more serious assault crime to spit on a cop than to punch .. risk of diseases or something. Maybe felony level here?
    Not sure if that's true. but in cow town I once saw a homeless guy at a bus stop scream HEP-C B*TCHES while spitting at everyone .. eeesh.
    Ya, that's their job though... To interact with the not so nice public in a professional manner without losing their temper when people try to provoke them. Even if the guy had shot at the cop, the cop wouldn't be justified intentionally slamming him down on his head after the gun had been secured.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  16. #3391
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    4,838
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  17. #3392
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    3,717
    Teens Choke Off-Duty California Officer Unconscious For Defending Woman

    https://wbznewsradio.iheart.com/cont...OF3zDX7ZfcC_GU
    Last edited by DaveTV; 12-04-2019 at 07:47 AM.







  18. #3393
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    truckee
    Posts
    11,658
    Cop inadvertenly records himself fondling deceased victim's breasts
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...s-body-camera/

  19. #3394
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    3,717
    'It's just what police do': Bradley officer helps stranded ONU student

    https://www.daily-journal.com/news/l...67467c1d2.html







  20. #3395
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    YetiMan
    Posts
    11,039
    Yesterday we got a bunch of video of interviews in my criminal case.
    My wife and I watched them together.
    The copís wife had worked for my wife for a few years. He says to my coworker:
    ďI...I know them, my wife worked with Mrs. YetiMan so I know Mrs YetiMan. Sheís always talking about his hot temper, so we know about that already.Ē

    Totally made it up, my wife was so pissed she about could have got on our kitchen broom and flown over to smite this lying cop with lightning out of her eyeballs. Then it all really sank in to her and she realized what theyíre doing to me, and that theyíre not only trying to put me in prison but trying to ruin my reputation with friends and coworkers and drive a wedge into our marriage. And she cried and cried, and...ironically...that bullshit about me having a bad temper and upsetting my wife by exploiting her relationship with one of her former employees was about the only thing in a long time thatís really made me actually lose my temper.

    They tell you you have an anger problem, then poke and poke at you and when you donít get angry they poke at your loved ones...and when you get angry about it they say ahhhhh seeee, thereís that anger problem.

    Like a bunch of fucking psychopaths. Like an organized crime outfit.

    Small thing...but awful. Itís dishonorable, dishonest, criminal-like behavior from the person we pay to ostensibly protect and serve.

  21. #3396
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    YetiMan
    Posts
    11,039
    Also, I want to say this now...
    If they put me in prison can you guys write me and send magazines or books or whatever? I just want to have some way to be in touch with the forum and not totally just disappear.

    If it happens I’ll get my wife to post the info I guess.
    Last edited by ill-advised strategy; 12-05-2019 at 12:19 PM.

  22. #3397
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sandy
    Posts
    1,516
    I was hoping your "issue" had went away since I hadn't seen anything in a while. I'm kind of at a loss for what to say but I'm thinking of you and sending good vibes.

  23. #3398
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    slc
    Posts
    11,199
    Quote Originally Posted by snowaddict91 View Post
    I was hoping your "issue" had went away since I hadn't seen anything in a while. I'm kind of at a loss for what to say but I'm thinking of you and sending good vibes.
    x2

  24. #3399
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    on the banks of Fish Creek
    Posts
    1,865
    You never should have turned yourself in...

  25. #3400
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    3,082
    Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    Also, I want say this now...
    If they put me in prison can you guys write me and send magazines or books or whatever? I just want to have some way to be in touch with the forum and not totally just disappear.

    If it happens Iíll get my wife to post the info I guess.
    Dude,

    You need to get the skateboarding community involved in this. Itís clearly a case of profiling based on skateboarding.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •