Page 117 of 233 FirstFirst ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,925 of 5808

Police Behaving Badly

News tonight followed up NFL banning anthem protest w an obliviously unironic transition to a story of police tazing parking violator

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Here is the video. The cops are clearly escalating the situation. Absolutely no reason to treat someone this way. Plus the cop flat out lied about what happened. Why do the police in America keep doing this shit ?

fuck those fascist fucks. it's a fucking parking ticket and/or tow. he had his hands in his pockets for 8 minutes and they didn't give a fuck.

honestly he's lucky he's not dead

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    They know how to deal with able people in disabled parking spots in Milwaukee.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.0a869e440bbb

"Then-police chief Ed Flynn told WISN that the subsequent investigation was meant to 'ascertain how a parking ticket turned into a tasing, and so that’s what we’re going to do.'"
    They need to talk to flowing about his parking lot strife

Flowy should just wait outside the library w a taser

Besides brutally mishandling the interaction, the police were practicing the kind of selective enforcement of the law that typically targets minority members. Police pull off the road to ticket a car illegally parked in a handicapped spot in an otherwise completely empty parking lot at 2am. How many of the cars illegally parked in a disabled spot posted in this forum were ticketed? I'm guessing none.

In Sacramento there have been recent incidents involving a J walking arrest--a "crime" which is enforced frequently in minority neighborhoods but nowhere else--and for leaving the keys in a car with the car idling. Who even knew that was a law? If violations like this are going to be cited they should be cited equally in all neighborhoods and against people of all ethnicities.

an example of racism, even if its just lying ignorantly in the heads of the officers, and what power does to people.

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    Flowy should just wait outside the library w a taser
    I think Flowing is a leftist praxis loving hippie, some taser therapy next to the handicap parking may be beneficial to his radical padded seat ideals
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    News tonight followed up NFL banning anthem protest w an obliviously unironic transition to a story of police tazing parking violator

"I think it's just typical of the NFL, they're just playing off their fan base, and they're just basically trying to use the anthem as fake patriotism, nationalism, scaring people. It's idiotic, but that's how the NFL has handled their business.

It's kind of what's wrong with our country. People in high places are trying to divide us, divide loyalties, make this about the flag, as if the flag is something other than what it really is. It's a representation of what we're about, which is diversity, peaceful protest, the abilities, the right to free speech. So, it's really ironic, actually, what the NFL is doing." -- Steve Kerr

I hope Kerr retires from coaching and runs for office. He's got a higher calling waitin

I also hope NFL ratings and attendance stay flat.

he doesnt deserve that headache full time

"Some folks may have the luxury to hold out for “the perfect.” But a lot of Americans are hurting right now and they can’t wait for that." - Hillary Clinton

Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

I don't know what the laws are like in GB but given the current state of affairs I don't have a problem with stopping people from photographing army barracks. There's plenty of other shitty stuff cops do to complain about. This guy must be Minneapolis bike douche's cousin.

Give'm an inch. What could go wrong?

"Some folks may have the luxury to hold out for “the perfect.” But a lot of Americans are hurting right now and they can’t wait for that." - Hillary Clinton

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I don't know what the laws are like in GB but given the current state of affairs I don't have a problem with stopping people from photographing army barracks. There's plenty of other shitty stuff cops do to complain about. This guy must be Minneapolis bike douche's cousin.
    Taking pictures around a military base is gonna get you some attention. as it should
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    Taking pictures around a military base is gonna get you some attention. as it should
    Pffft, amateurs.. All you'd need to do is walk around with a carefully placed GoPro and have the remote in your pocket.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

somebody should start a business of citizen witnesses who do nothing but listen to a police scanner if that can still be done and them send two witnesses to every call to monitor, video and report on police activities

Sent from my SM-J727V using TGR Forums mobile app

the witnesses should carry firearms

and tourniquets

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    And it did.

"This day and age" is not good enough to roll over.

Guys got arrested for not licking boots. What could go wrong?

Maybe the MIC needs a few more billion to to protect themselves from someone on public grounds with a camera.

Thank goodness for the 2nd stringers to keep us safe.

Taking pictures from public property of anything is perfectly legal. These utube channels do us favor by exposing how poorly trained cops are. They should be paying these unemployed shit disturbers a consulting fee.

There is a guy in utube who radars cops with a speed gun. Give him a medal.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Apparently in Korea and other near by Asian nations tiny ass wireless or bluetooth spy cameras are sold in stores readily available. People will put them in screw holes in bathrooms, small holes in the floor, and pretty much anywhere else you can think of that will fit a camera that is between the size of a pea and a skittle. Not surprising, but still makes me disappointed once again with men/humans in general.

Judge rules that ex cop who claims stand your ground defense must stand trial for shooting a black man in the back.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/01/u...-article-click
    Wanna bet he still gets off?

Quote Originally Posted by FLS View Post
    And it did.

"This day and age" is not good enough to roll over.

Guys got arrested for not licking boots. What could go wrong?

Maybe the MIC needs a few more billion to to protect themselves from someone on public grounds with a camera.

Thank goodness for the 2nd stringers to keep us safe.

well the cold war is over but. back in the day when I was in the USAF I worked in a place surrounded by fences that had signs saying

"Do not enter, use of dealy force authorized". - And they meant it. and there was a good dam reason for it.

If some shit stain was observed out in a field taking pictures? I doubt they ever saw the light of day again.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~