Page 89 of 109 FirstFirst ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 2711
    Quote Originally Posted by BC. View Post
    Thanks for the heads up….sucks, cuz their Academy/Pro deals were very efficient/easy to order.

*Update: went on app…passed all the quizzes…have everything all unlocked, but when clicking the link to shop, the page goes blank. (maybe shop isn’t “live” yet?”

*Do you know if you have to re register now that it is a new platform? (my previous information/passwords are not working.). It’s asking for an entry code (which is new)…..I’ll have to ask the shop owner as well…
    Yes, I had to get a temporary passcode, then create a new one for ENDVR. Not sure about the Blizzard/Tecnica store, it's possible they don't have the SGGG or pro deal stuff in stock yet.

Quote Originally Posted by BC. View Post
    Thanks for the heads up….sucks, cuz their Academy/Pro deals were very efficient/easy to order.

*Update: went on app…passed all the quizzes…have everything all unlocked, but when clicking the link to shop, the page goes blank. (maybe shop isn’t “live” yet?”

*Do you know if you have to re register now that it is a new platform? (my previous information/passwords are not working.). It’s asking for an entry code (which is new)…..I’ll have to ask the shop owner as well…
    Try closing and reopening the app, mine is good to go for shopping. The entry code is the one you get after passing the quizzes.

Quote Originally Posted by robnow View Post
    Try closing and reopening the app, mine is good to go for shopping. The entry code is the one you get after passing the quizzes.
    In…thanks guys…need some new boots.

Doing some fall ski shop (garage) prep for the season and these ended up together. Thought a “flip core” family photo was in order.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1664670774.119057.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	233.1 KB 
ID:	428334
    In constant pursuit of the perfect slarve...

How are the Hustle 10 and 11? Had a pair of Rustler 11s in a 188 but just didn't feel like I could drive them in deep snow otherwise id lose float and fall over the front. Love the ski otherwise though. Trying to find something a bit more fun/less demanding than an Atomic Backland 107 for touring. I really like it, but just want something that is a bit better in variable snow.

For northern Utah folks, these 188 R11s were recently listed. Not mine, but seems like a great price.

https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/69469578

Quote Originally Posted by Jtlange View Post
    How are the Hustle 10 and 11? Had a pair of Rustler 11s in a 188 but just didn't feel like I could drive them in deep snow otherwise id lose float and fall over the front. Love the ski otherwise though. Trying to find something a bit more fun/less demanding than an Atomic Backland 107 for touring. I really like it, but just want something that is a bit better in variable snow.
    How big are you? At 5'8" and ~170 lbs. the 188 is perfect for me no matter how deep; the 180 R11 sometimes felt like I would go straight over the tips (180 mounted on the recommended "bump" and 188 mounted +1 for 305 or 306mm BSL). Hustle 10 is great (IMO the best in the series), Hustle 11 felt a little loose and sloppy to me. I did, however, ski all the Hustle skis in 180 as there's no way I could make an uphill kickturn in steep terrain on a 188.

Quote Originally Posted by gregL View Post
    How big are you? At 5'8" and ~170 lbs. the 188 is perfect for me no matter how deep; the 180 R11 sometimes felt like I would go straight over the tips (180 mounted on the recommended "bump" and 188 mounted +1 for 305 or 306mm BSL). Hustle 10 is great (IMO the best in the series), Hustle 11 felt a little loose and sloppy to me. I did, however, ski all the Hustle skis in 180 as there's no way I could make an uphill kickturn in steep terrain on a 188.
    6'2" and 225lbs and Im very top heavy with a forward stance which may lead to my issues going over the tips.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtlange View Post
    6'2" and 225lbs and Im very top heavy with a forward stance which may lead to my issues going over the tips.
    You have answered your own question. Try a 192 R11. And any snow deeper than 6-8" is not a great medium for a tip-driving forward stance.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit Man View Post
    Doing some fall ski shop (garage) prep for the season and these ended up together. Thought a “flip core” family photo was in order.

Name:	Image1664670774.119057.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	233.1 KB 
ID:	428334
    Pulled some stickers off and figured I should take a family photo as well

Name:	IMG_3203.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	1.45 MB 
ID:	429982

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    It doesn't matter if you're a king or a little street sweeper...
    ...sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper
    -Death

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    The other morning I was awoken to "Daddy, my fart fell on the floor"
    Kaz is my co-pilot

Quote Originally Posted by Caucasian Asian View Post
    Pulled some stickers off and figured I should take a family photo as well

Name:	IMG_3203.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	1.45 MB 
ID:	429982

That is quite the impressive stable there!!

Agreed. Bones with steels and Bodes with red 916s... Drool.

Sent fra min LE2123 via Tapatalk

Thanks!

I’ve looked at other skis, but I just keep coming back to the Bodacious shape and how much I like they way they behave.
    I had a pair of 185 Cochise and they were ok, but I was a little disappointed in how they skied in soft snow. The 193 might have changed my opinion, but while I was looking for one of them, the B97 fell into my lap.

-Death

Kaz is my co-pilot

OG Bodacious would have been perfect if it came in a 190-193 length. 196 was super fun but just a bit big for getting in and out of tighter places.

Quote Originally Posted by XavierD View Post
    OG Bodacious would have been perfect if it came in a 190-193 length. 196 was super fun but just a bit big for getting in and out of tighter places.
    It almost feels like a dream that a ski with those dimensions was ever produced in a 196-cm length.

I'm happy with the 186 in CO, but I often wished for a 191 at Alta/Bird.

Quote Originally Posted by g_man80 View Post
    For northern Utah folks, these 188 R11s were recently listed. Not mine, but seems like a great price.

https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/69469578
    That's a steal, almost worth sharing in the sale section here incase anyone has not seen them.

That’s why I have all three sizes!

-Death

Kaz is my co-pilot

A couple of months ago a used skis ad lit a Gunsmoke spark with me. I never got any time on them when they were in production. Remembering shop fondling them, thinking crazy things in line with "too much tail rocker". Re-read reviews lately and getting intruiged I set out to scout the webz for a used pair just to get to try them, if only just to flip 'em.

And guess what, in search of the used pair, I happened to stumble on a pair of shop left-over NOS 193's (in a far-away-from-mountains-shop) which apparently had been sitting there since '14. With a bargain price tag, now reduced to one-eighty bucks I quickly jumped... Who wouldn't, right!

Got them home safely today. Looking forward to (finally) see if the 'smoke fever of the past is contagious or if I'm immune to it. Mount point consensus is that 193's go on the line, right?

Name:	193 Gunsmoke.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	671.9 KB 
ID:	431427

Quote Originally Posted by waxoff View Post

nice score!
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

A couple of months ago a used skis ad lit a Gunsmoke spark with me. I never got any time on them when they were in production. Remembering shop fondling them, thinking crazy things in line with "too much tail rocker". Re-read reviews lately and getting intruiged I set out to scout the webz for a used pair just to get to try them, if only just to flip 'em.

And guess what, in search of the used pair, I happened to stumble on a pair of shop left-over NOS 193's (in a far-away-from-mountains-shop) which apparently had been sitting there since '14. With a bargain price tag, now reduced to one-eighty bucks I quickly jumped... Who wouldn't, right!

Got them home safely today. Looking forward to (finally) see if the 'smoke fever of the past is contagious or if I'm immune to it. Mount point consensus is that 193's go on the line, right?

Fucking epic

-5cm from true center sounds right to me if I remember right. If you can still see the line mount it there. The mount sweet spot is big.

So you got a pair that have never been mounted? If you don't wanna keep em and wanna make a buck, I know a guy that would take them off your hands.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMarkus View Post
    So you got a pair that have never been mounted? If you don't wanna keep em and wanna make a buck, I know a guy that would take them off your hands.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk
    Yep, they were undrilled, at arrival, but that lasted only until like nine hours ago...

Anyone tried the new 2023 Bonafide yet?

I have a pair of Zero G 95, 185 cm, with ATK Freetour, which are great for harder snow which we have a lot of in Scandinavistan. Now I need a wider pair for softer and bigger days. I was more or less set on the Zero G 105, 188 cm. Then I saw all the marketing for the new Hustle series and I’m beginning to think the Hustle 10, 188 cm, is a better option for my type of skiing. Has anyone skied both or at least the Hustle 10? I´m a bigger guy (183 cm, 90 kg) and tour for the down. For daily drivers I use Brahma, Bonafide, Mantra 102 and Rustler 11, 192cm, so I tend to like stable skis. Thanks��
    Last edited by Rudis; 11-07-2022 at 07:19 AM.