Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I think you should offer both Nun's Cunt AND Dolphin's Asshole belt buckles. That'd be pretty funny...

To answer the question though, a Nun's Cunt is for sure tighter - remember all that talk about Dolphin rape caves???
    ... jfost is really ignorant, he often just needs simple facts laid out for him...

I don't understand why you wouldn't wear your ABS pack on your chest instead of your pack for that run? Maybe ABS could make you a pro model that works under the same concept as the James Bond balloon/hamster ball in The World is Not Enough.

Also did that line remind you of your birth?

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    When I saw that line at the end of DOMY I actually cheered out loud... which I think might be the first time I've ever done that (watching the DVD on my couch, not in a theater crowd). You must have been shaking with adrenaline after the run-out.
    Haha funny, i did to lol!!

When i first saw that line come up on the screen, i was positive no one was actually going to ski it. Then you sorta miss half the line from the Heli cam, i was getting pretty wound up you weren't going to see the POV... Then right at the end BOOM, perfect way to end it!! Suspenseful to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    When I saw that line at the end of DOMY I actually cheered out loud... which I think might be the first time I've ever done that (watching the DVD on my couch, not in a theater crowd). You must have been shaking with adrenaline after the run-out.
    yeah, similar response here on my end. this is how it went down for me during that last POV segment... [full disclosure]

"Oohhhh Shiiiit!?!... Woohoo!!"

style matters...

Quote Originally Posted by philippeR View Post
    Hoooooleeeee fuuuuuuck !
    I love what you did at 1:42 too. Is there a name for it ? Body butter ?
    You've never heard of a worm turn?

Alka, that was freaking insane. Sick segment

Awesome line! Great vid.

Definitely high stakes but cooler than hell to see. Glad it worked out! Awesome clip.

Quote Originally Posted by Coño Frío View Post
    I have not yet had the pleasure (?) of going back door with one of our flippered friends, so I am going to have to go with the former....el coño de una monja.
    So, you've fucked a nun?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    So, you've fucked a nun?
    she looked clean

Quote Originally Posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
    Behind the scenes of the line really starts a few years ago when I started actively searching for a line like this. Quite often straight-lines and splitter couloirs are in entirely different zones than the typical spines and cliffed out faces we're looking for. So for about 4-5 years I tried to keep my eyes open to zones that could hold some coulees of gnar. 2 years ago I spotted what was quite possibly the single gnarliest pencil chute couloir I've ever seen. 2k+ long, 3-5 feet wide the entire time and straight as an arrow. It would be a zero turn, straightline from death that would feel more like riding the nose of a space shuttle launch than skiing. I took a boat load of pictures of it, scouted the hell out of it but being it was so gnarly and the consequences were so high, I opted not to ski it and let it sit on my mind for a year. Going out this year with the thoughts of some pencil couloir on my mind, I ended up spotting this anomaly of earthen geography. It was a quick glance on a random fly by. What I first saw seemed like a couloir that just ended straight into a cliff wall, a chute with no exit. But I decided to check it out anyways, got dropped off on a nearby ridge and hiked up to scope it out from the top. When I looked down it for the first time, I just about lost my mind in stoke. I couldn't believe that the chute actually ended in a tunnel, not a cliff wall. It was almost instantaneous that I knew I was going to ski it.

After as much scoping as I could, which was only from the top looking down, I decided to hold off on it until the baked out, crusted snow that was in there got some fresh on top. After about two weeks and a reset, it was game on. Since you couldn't look up at it from the bottom because of the turn at the end, nor was there any opposing peak to look at it from across the valley, the hardest thing to determine wasn't how wide the chute was (it looked tight but doable to me) but how long it truly was. Because of the slow narrowing of the chute and because it's hard to gauge the length of something when you're looking straight down it, the chute seemed far shorter to me then it ended up being. It was till after the first turn that I realized, "holy fuck, this thing is waaay longer than I thought and i'm going to be going mach-a-fucking-looney by the end of it". My only true concern with the chute was the turn at the end. If I was going too fast to make the turn, well then I would've Wil-e-Coyote'ed myself into oblivion. So in the middle of the chute all I was trying to do was keep some semblance of control, though because the snow ended up being kind of shitty, the room to turn was almost nil, I ended up with some 60 mile per hour mcconkey scrubs as the only thing to keep me in control. At the end, well you saw it, I was pretty stoked.
    Hall of Fame post right here. Thanks for the back story on the line dude.

With everyone else, thanks for the backstory of that line. I was wondering how someone even finds something like that up in the expanse of Alaska. Plus it reminds me we are all the same in dreaming of our individual "hit list" lines and the stoke of nailing them, though mine are far less consequential.

While the Nuns Cunt is the clear highlight of the segment, the whole thing is bonkers. Love the style you bring through all the hits. Thanks for bringing the stoke.

Wow, that was tight.
    While I'm unfamiliar with either, I would have to go with dolphin. My mom went to a St. something or other school and apparently it was well known that the priests and nuns were knockin' boots.

At least you can count on a dolphin being wet.

Strong work man. That's the most insane feature I've ever seen.

It seems whoever votes for the Powder awards agrees with all of us. Nice work, Cody.

Quote Originally Posted by zartagen View Post
    You've never heard of a worm turn?

Alka, that was freaking insane. Sick segment
    Eh, no. Didn't know the name. Thanks.
    "Typically euro, french in particular, in my opinion. It's the same skiing or climbing there. They are completely unfazed by their own assholeness. Like it's normal." - srsosbso

your segments made that movie infinitely better!
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care

that's was ridiculous! we finally found a case for 18 DIN binders!

You should get a stunt-person for these lines-- they look risky
    you know there ain't no devil,
    there's just God when he's drunk---- Tom Waits

OP, very cool the agressivity you bring to your process. So fun to watch.
    I think some of the lines you put down at the end of your segment in La Nina
    easily out match in style, technique and power.

From the balls to the wall adrenalin rush, post endorphin slow drip perspective,
    well you pretty much got it pegged with this straw you jumped down in to.

Love the stoke you produce
    Makes me grab for a breath of fresh air…
    Thanx

I'm definitely going with the dolphin AH. There has to be a lot of sloppy puss's among nuns.
    Last edited by Gepeto; 12-07-2014 at 08:43 PM. Reason: sp
    ​I am not in your hurry

I'm pretty sure for a moment there you pizza'd when you should have french fried!

Jesus, I can't imagine a sicker line FKNA!

Congratulations on hitting a new low in thread titles. I come here for the stoke, not to share in other peoples' obsessions regarding religion, marine mammals and female sexual organs. If you can't sell skiing without resorting to teenage misogynistic caricatures you're in the wrong business.

Kinda forgot how insane that was until I saw that again. I vote nun's cunt.

What about a nun's blow hole?
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by subtle plague View Post
    woah. that's kinda tight.
    Kinda tight?! WTF did you just watch? That was sick as hell!

Dude wrote the book of gnar!
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinalTap View Post
    I'm really troubled by whatever pictures the Don had to search through to arrive at that one...

Quote Originally Posted by shakyknees View Post
    Congratulations on hitting a new low in thread titles. I come here for the stoke, not to share in other peoples' obsessions regarding religion, marine mammals and female sexual organs. If you can't sell skiing without resorting to teenage misogynistic caricatures you're in the wrong business.
    If you want to read about skiing without teenage misogynistic caricatures you're in the wrong forum. Try here.