191 Armada ANT & Small Duke - SOLD

191 Armada ANT & Small Duke

191 Armada ANT skis - are about 6 seasons old. These skis have had 2 core shots along the center of the ski (both repaired). Bases have lots of small surface scratches, but nothing a small base grind couldn't solve. By the way - these haven't been through the base grinder yet - so there is tons of edge left. Edges are fully intact and are in good shape.

These skis are absolute tanks! They are bulletproof (fact) and will plow through anything and anyone. I used to really enjoy them, but injuries have forced me to slow down, so I can't do the mach looony anymore that these skis demand.

Only one mount of the original Marker Duke (size small), on the line for a 300 bsl.

The Dukes have very little use on them (15-20 days tops), since I blew up the last pair and had these replaced.

Grow some chest hair and buy these skis.

I'm willing to ship these - hit me up with a zip code and I'll respond with an actual shipping quote.

List Date: 12/3/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 191 Armada ANT & Small Duke
    --------------------------------------
    SOLD

--------------------------------------

Bump!

Open to offers!
    Willing to split skis and bindings.
    "Life's not a bitch. Life's a beautiful woman. You only call her a bitch 'cause she won't let you get that pussy." - Aesop