View Poll Results: What Was the Best TR Of November 2015?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • 406: Antartica 2014

19 27.94%
  • packmule: CHAMONIX MARCH 2ND TO 8TH 2014

1 1.47%
  • klar: The inbetween season

15 22.06%
  • powdork: #BUMBLEBEASTRUMBLESEAST #PICTURESFROMWALMART

5 7.35%
  • Kyle Miller: ON THE ROAD; A SEASON TRAVELING ABROAD AS A SPLITBOARDER

28 41.18%

Vote For November's BettyDee TR of the Month Winner!

So this will be a bit clunky the first time around but I'll learn from it and attempt to make things smoother and cooler looking as things go on from here. But anyways, the damn show must go on!

So earlier this month we announced BettyDee Trip Report Of The Month Contest. Now it's time to vote on which of these fine five trip reports (difficultly selected from a much larger assortment of stellar TRs) wins a package-full of gear from the good folks at Brunton, who seek nothing more than to greatly assist in charging your various electronic devices on your next adventure.

So I'll keep the above poll open until Friday, 12/5, at which point we'll see who wins the popularity contest and walks away (from their PO box several days later) with some rad gear. Here's the links to the five TR nominees below:

406: Antartica 2014

packmule: Chamonix March 2nd to 8th 2014

klar: The inbetween season

powdork: #BUMBLEBEASTRUMBLESEAST #PICTURESFROMWALMART

Kyle Miller: ON THE ROAD; A SEASON TRAVELING ABROAD AS A SPLITBOARDER

Good luck mags!
    Last edited by WaistDeepGroomers; 12-02-2014 at 05:59 PM.
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

TR forum is a horrible idea. No traffic. Some awesome TRs recently that would have been viewed 10x more in the general forum.
    Last edited by nest; 12-02-2014 at 08:54 PM.
    "If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough."

Bump for votes for these rad TRs...
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Seriously tough vote.... great TRs!!

Quote Originally Posted by nest View Post
    TR forum is a horrible idea. No traffic. Some awesome TRs recently that would have been viewed 10x more in the general forum.
    Agreed 100%. But... the main forum has turned into a compilation of "official conditions" threads, so we've got that going for us. You know, instead of actually posting those in the "Weather and Conditions" forum where they should be. Who knew, Colorado is the only area that's actually figured that out.

By the way, Klar's TR rocked.

One vote that the trip should occur during the contest period. Absolutely not a knock on the awesome TRs here, but if the point is to encourage great TRs, they should happen soon after the trip.

Also, TR forum worst idea ever. Good TRs stay on page one when people bump them, and people bump them when they're good

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by 1thenaton1 View Post

Also, TR forum worst idea ever. Good TRs stay on page one when people bump them, and people bump them when they're good
    yo dunfuck pull your bombing bro head outta your ass and listen
    why would you need to stickey shit in this forum if your shitty attempt at a tr forum was legit?
    quit fuckin breakin shit that aint broke
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

An option to change our minds on the poll would be good.

Last couple of hours of voting and 406 and Kyle Miller are splitting hairs in the TR contest race with one vote separating them... who's gonna take it? I'm calling it at Noon MST...

Called it - Kyle Miller is our BettyDee TR of the Month winner for November! Congrats Kyle and thanks for your epic, encycopedic contribution to the TGR forums. I'll be PM'ing you to get your address!

For December Marker Apparel will be providing goodies for the TR of the Month; stay tuned....

Thanks everybody for playing!

This is tight, thanks TGR!