Web page "Dashboards" for backcountry travel

If you are looking for a useful tool to assist in your backcountry travel, you may find this set of pages to be valuable as you plan your trips. As can be seen in the screenshot below, the page has the current avalanche danger plus links to the full report, web cams, live NOAA weather maps, snotel sites, GPS routes, videos and other useful links.
    Areas covered:
    Idaho (West Central Mountains, Sawtooths, Soldier Mountains, Smoky/Boulder Mountains, Wood River Valley, Lost River Range)
    Wyoming (Tetons, Togwotee, Gros Ventre, Snake River)
    We will be adding additional areas in the near future. To view, go to Hi Adventure and select from the "Dashboards" Menu item.
    The Teton dashboard is found here: http://hi-adventure.com/teton-range-dashboard/
    Here is a sample page from today's Teton Range report:

For those of you who prefer to use your smart phone for interweb access, I realize that my hi-adventure site sucked pretty bad from a user experience. Of course I took solace in not being alone there, but enough excuses. I did some research and spent a few late nights working on things and figured out how to have a mobile friendly version of the website, including the "Dashboards".
    I'd be interested in knowing what people think of the Dashboards; Useful tool, POS, or somewhere in between.

I'd be interested in knowing what people think of the Dashboards; Useful tool, POS, or somewhere in between.??