Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by guroo270 View Post
    Ironical. I've driven around Gonzaga before. Place was unbelievably shitty. It really sucked the big one.
    Spokane is the leading candidate for the title of shittiest city in the northwest. The Jesuits would have to be working some serious magic to keep the campus attractive in that environment.

^^
    True that but what is that kickass looking piece of whitewater running through downtown?

Quote Originally Posted by Sirshredalot View Post
    Spokane is the leading candidate for the title of shittiest city in the northwest. The Jesuits would have to be working some serious magic to keep the campus attractive in that environment.
    Woah, woah, woah.

I can think of wayyyyy shittier places to live in the Northwest. (I'm Pretty sure that's actually one of our unofficial tourism mottos.)

Spokane is coming into its own. Every city has shitty parts but I'm guessing your opinion is a little dated. Most people with your attitude haven't been here in 15 years, or have never done more than drive through on I-90 or 395. Keep the hate coming...

Now back to Basketball and the winningest team in division 1 over the last 15 years...

Go Zags!

Quote Originally Posted by Brianskis View Post
    Woah, woah, woah.

I can think of wayyyyy shittier places to live in the Northwest. (I'm Pretty sure that's actually one of our unofficial tourism mottos.)

Spokane is coming into its own. Every city has shitty parts but I'm guessing your opinion is a little dated. Most people with your attitude haven't been here in 15 years, or have never done more than drive through on I-90 or 395. Keep the hate coming...

Now back to Basketball and the winningest team in division 1 over the last 15 years...

Go Zags!
    Guess he's never been through the Yakima Valley if Spokane is the worst he's seen.

This Oregon/OK St game is hard to watch. The combo of the florescent orange and bright/neon yellow might lead to a seizure. I think I'll go back tot eh Iowa-Davidson game.
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

Robert Morris making a small run. No way they can't get closer than 10 or so right?

I didn't know Kevin Bacon was coaching Gonzaga these days. Every bit helps I guess.
    I still call it The Jake.

Nice win for Oregon, and the Terps squeezed out that one. Jesus I didn't need a close one against a 13th seed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirshredalot View Post
    Ya Spokane sucks, tell your friends....

Wisconsin's so white even some of their black guys are white.

Zags playing pretty horrible, but winning by 13 at the half.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    Nice win for Oregon, and the Terps squeezed out that one. Jesus I didn't need a close one against a 13th seed.
    I was really pullin' for Valpo...
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

That center for UC Irvine, Mamadou Ndiaye, is quite the specimen, no? He's the tallest player in D1 - 7'6" and 300lbs makes Shaq look small. Only a sophomore too.

The guy he's defending in this pic, Louisville's Montrezl Harrell, is listed as 6-8, 236 pounds:

Kinda reminded me of Frank Thomas. I went to an A's Whitesox game when I was a little tyke and there was just no mistaking who he was out on the field, way before he got to first base. ^^That guy certainly has that kind of presence.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

Cincinnati stuck around for a half and even kept it as close as 6-7 down with 6:30 to play but UK being so much bigger and faster pull away to win by 17.

These guys are good. Everyone will be gunning for them just like UC did today.

Ya think?

It's like they were by far the best team in the country heading into March Madness or something...

Big W for my Wolfpack!!

Edit: Tipp&Ice: You two internet butt-buddies are on the same page. Or something.
    UK just may be good after all

How bout them Hoyas Ice

Go X! 5th Sweet 16 in 7 years, 9th in 10 (including 2 Elite 8's)

Suck that Jesuit cock Brian.

Villanova can eat a bag of dicks….

Notre Dame can eat two

Zags are looking pretty overrated...

Super pumped for the battle of the Xavier Coaching Factory tonight. Sure it's a big uphill battle, and X is getting 10 points from Vegas, but hey... Its March Madness man.

Here's a nice little tidbit. Excellent company you're keeping, X.

Can we continue to upset? We will find out tonight.
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    Can we continue to upset? We will find out tonight.
    It's so hard to say. The way we're playing this year is so different from previous years, and so unusual. It looks like we don't know what we're doing a lot of the time. And, I was certain that the press would kill our guys before the second half, but that bench just keeps rotating, and they keep playing hard. The game against Maryland wasn't pretty, but we handled them and took a solid win.

I'm sicker than I've been in years. I think my kids different colds combined into a super bug. So, not only will I not be drinking tonight (much), I'm not even sure I can rally to watch the whole thing.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.