Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Oh dude, I sweat like a whore in church when I’m doing anything aerobic!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Anyone have any thoughts on this star brite w/r/t effectiveness chemical composition compared to 303? Much cheaper.

https://www.amazon.com/STAR-BRITE-Wa...s%2C127&sr=8-1

also loved the video skilyft. the spot cleaning with dawn is money for all those places where the chicken tenders grease piles up.

The Starbrite stuff says not to use on laminated fabric or things that are glued. I wouldn’t use it on any membrane fabric or anything that has taped seams

Quote Originally Posted by gregL View Post
    My best DWR is half a can of outlawed C8 ScotchGard, which I use very sparingly . . .
    I don't recommend this for everybody, but I recently found two new cans of 1990 Scotchgard on eBay. This shit is full of toxic stuff and "forever" chemicals, but it is "durable" and "water-resistant." Wash stuff no more than once a year and apply this, dry for 20 minutes on medium, your outerwear is bomber again (maybe better than new).

I just found a website that shipped 303 fabric guard to me in California. It is currently en route. If you are in CA and interested in getting 303 LMK. Have never used it before. I used atsko this year and liked it better than grangers/nikwax/gear aid stuff

Quote Originally Posted by chewski View Post
    I just found a website that shipped 303 fabric guard to me in California. It is currently en route. If you are in CA and interested in getting 303 LMK. Have never used it before. I used atsko this year and liked it better than grangers/nikwax/gear aid stuff
    Atsko waterproof treatment is probably about the same as 303.