Ortovox D3, Voile DIY kit, K2 Miss Conduct 169, free kegerator

Just moved into a new place and finding shit that's been hidden in the basement. Time to turn this shit into $ so I can turn it into new shit to hide in the basement

First up, Ortovox D3 beacon. Works better than a stud finder and a 2x4. $150.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	00e0e_d7tPMkNYAsP_600x450.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	38.4 KB 
ID:	160668Click image for larger version. 

Name:	00k0k_76M8YqPjSw0_600x450.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	26.9 KB 
ID:	160669

Next up, Voile DIY kit. Bought it a few years back to convert my T. Rice but you're in luck cuz I never did. $100.

Name:	z9WISu0nIhhcaeXiUEJO.JPG 
Views:	198 
Size:	489.6 KB 
ID:	160670

K2 Miss Conducts. 169cm. New in the wrapper. Couple years old, pink and white bases, they really bring out your curves ladies. Stock photo below (obviously) but since they are in the wrapper it'll do. $100.

Name:	f_1915t_1.1.jpg 
Views:	760 
Size:	15.3 KB 
ID:	160672

Free kegerator. Will be missing the tap handles, faucets, etc. so basically it's a fancy looking fridge (by fancy I mean painted a darker green and wood trimmed) with two holes in it ready for your barbs, faucets, etc.. Keeps beers cold and stuff in the freezer colder. It's FREE but you'll have to pick it up this weekend on a time frame that works for me, not sitting around to give away free shit. Already have a few folks interested but figured I'd give a local mag a shot before I offloaded it to CL randoms.

Name:	00U0U_jLtWkJpJLNx_600x450.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	16.3 KB 
ID:	160671

More stuff to follow. Pick up available in Portland, OR and will likely come with a free beer and bullshitting.
    Last edited by Crystal_Mt_Dreamin; 11-21-2014 at 11:37 PM. Reason: retardation
    Be careful about buying snowboard goggles for skiing. Snowboard goggles come in right eye and left eye (for goofy-footers) dominant models. This can make it hard to see correctly when skiing because you are facing straight down the hill, not sideways.

PM sent on the Kegerator

Got your PM with your bro's number. You have 22 posts, all in Gear Swap. Going to hold off and see if a Mag wants it first.
    Be careful about buying snowboard goggles for skiing. Snowboard goggles come in right eye and left eye (for goofy-footers) dominant models. This can make it hard to see correctly when skiing because you are facing straight down the hill, not sideways.

Skis must be too extreme for everyone. Maybe I'll get a PBR lam made and turn these into a true collector's item.

Old ass forgot about this listing bump. Kegerator is gone, the rest is available. Maybe a beacon for you Boston folks for just walking around the city?