Who's Using Legacy Lenses?

When I bought an Olympus E-PL1 a couple years ago I was excited about the prospect of using my dad's old Minolta Rokkor manual focus lenses. I have to admit they are fun to use in certain situations. Recently I decided to add a fast 135mm prime to my legacy quiver and just bought a Canon FD mount f/2.8 prime on eBay.

Who else is using legacy glass, what are you using and with which camera(s)?

1968ish Canon Fl 55mm f/1.2 with a custom EF mount I built. Tamron SP 17mm f/3.5 Adaptell mount. Olympus OM 24mm f/2.8. Mainly on a Canon 5Dmk2. Sometimes on a Fuji XE-1. The Tammy has taken shots that have appeared in major newspapers and magazines.

I've got a bunch of old legacy Olympus OM mount lenses that I use on my NEX's cams.

Olympus 50mm f/1.7
    Olympus 28mm f/3.5
    Olympus 135 mm f/3.5
    and various other zooms that I uses, very, very rarely.

And I also have a Minolta MD Rokkor 50mm f/1.4 that I found at a thrift store on an old ST-101 for $30.
    This is the worst pain EVER!

Old lenses rule. Especially with nikon (and bodies that take manual lenses easily) they really can bring in a extra zing.
    Know some ad photogs using really pimped old lenses. Dinged, cracked and coatings removed.
    The blooms and flares they provide are next to impossible to do in post.
    We actually shot a (tv) ad couple of years ago with old panavision lens that had all the coatings removed. That thing was a blast.
    Basically a Hipstamatic x 10..full of flares, washed out blacks, weird bokehs, color "errors" and glows.
    Suits the present craving for retro look. If you can fetch a 20$ lens and fit to your camera, go for it. And then take it apart and pimp it
    to the max!

The floggings will continue until morale improves.

A couple of interesting threads from GetDPI....

Sony A7/A7r with old lenses

Nex-7 With old lenses

The level of photography in those threads varies widely, but the shear number of lens combinations that folks are resurrecting is amazing.
    This is the worst pain EVER!

I never stopped using old Nikkor glass when I got my first DSLR. Most of it's been replaced with newer lenses, though. I still use a pre-AI 50/1.4 on extension tubes and I'm bringing home one of these next month. Looking forward to playing with it.
    http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography...enses/500mmf5/

I have several old OM mount lenses that I use with my E M10. The standard Oly 50 1.8, a Phoenix 105 macro, Sigma 17-38 macro, and a Vivitar 55mm macro. The Vivitar I have setup for slide duplicating. I have lots of new m4/3 glass, so I really prefer the autofocus.

On m43 it is all about the old television and cctv lenses. They have odd and unique characteristics that just come out beautiful. I love using them on my EM5. I want a super telephoto like the Olympus 1200mm f11 on clist in the Bay Area.
    Someone once told me that I ski like a Scandinavian angel.

I have a Canon FD 55mm f1.2 that I use with my Panasonic GH2 from time to time. When I first got the camera, I used it almost all the time, but now that I have some semi-fast native glass, I don't use it as much. It's great fun to use, but it's heavy, so I rarely bring it when I'm going somewhere.

Here's the new lens. Picked it up on eBay for $35. It looks to be in excellent shape. Excited to try it out!