Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    Ditto that. I usually eat some funky stuff and then break wind once I've found an aisle seat.
    LOL my jokes are obnoxious but I try not to be.

My shoulders are really wide. Almost 23" compared to the seats' ~17" so all I have to do is sit there lookin like a million bucks.

Parisian women. As a rule, and there are some exceptions, the women in Paris seem to give more than a shit about how they look and are dressed. Very, very put-together. And I don’t see very many obese people at all in Paris. I’m impressed. No pics, because this isn’t the creeper thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    And what are your thoughts on American flying overseas and Alaska flying in the lower 48?
    Tell us about Virgin Air.

Sent from my SM-G960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    Kipchoge just ran a 1:59.40 marathon.
    This
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    This
    I disagree. It's like comparing an open water race vs. swimming in a vacuum.

I like the subway move for most impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    I disagree. It's like comparing an open water race vs. swimming in a vacuum.

I like the subway move for most impressive.
    4:33 per mile, for 26 miles, is impressive.

Lots of other things are impressive. Like this, for example: https://www.google.com/amp/s/denver....h-channel/amp/
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

4:33 for ONE mile is impressive.

Lots of other things are impressive. Like this, for example: https://www.google.com/amp/s/denver....h-channel/amp/
    Fkn nuts. 4:13 was the world record 1 mile time in the late 1800s. Amateur records were above 4:33.

Yeah, and refugees drown too. Meh. I'll be Benny and take the subway.

Electric cars demanding pace, weather timed, wind timed.
    Psss. Dude is slow. Should join the slip on footwear thread.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

This insanity is awesome. And idiotic. And awesome. And insane. Keep the front wheel up, dammit!

Edit: crosspost to time wasting thread.

Parisian women. As a rule, and there are some exceptions, the women in Paris seem to give more than a shit about how they look and are dressed. Very, very put-together. And I don’t see very many obese people at all in Paris. I’m impressed. No pics, because this isn’t the creeper thread.
    I'd be more impressed if you posted some creeper pics.

2 middle schoolers going around the neighborhood picking up discarded candy wrappers today.

Quote Originally Posted by beece View Post
    This insanity is awesome. And idiotic. And awesome. And insane. Keep the front wheel up, dammit!

Edit: crosspost to time wasting thread.
    I'm sorry but you don't a world record for a crash. You only get a world record if you land it.

X-post from the Shit that Annoys thread.

So the car received damage in a hit and run incident early Thursday morning. My wife posts about the event on the local social media page, asking the perpetrators to come forward, along with filing the insurance claim and police report. On Friday, the two young ladies reach out and fess up to the incident and provide their insurance information.
    Small town so I don't know if it was the parents noticing the damage on their daughter's car, the post on social media, the guilt felt by the young ladies, or some combination thereof, but our faith in our neighbours has been restored. Even the rcmp officer said this was a million to one odds of happening in his experience.

Wow. That’s amazing. Awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Pretty much the coolest wood stove I’ve seen.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	95E324D0-F8B5-4146-987E-86B871F33A71.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	386.1 KB 
ID:	308262

Pretty much the coolest wood stove I’ve seen.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	95E324D0-F8B5-4146-987E-86B871F33A71.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	386.1 KB 
ID:	308262
    Tell me more! I am in the market for a wood stove and this fits the bill.
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

^ Well, that one’s expensive - I was told it cost upwards of $8000, which might have included installation; chimney, collar, etc. I believe it’s Rais brand.
    https://www.rais.com/en/

Besides the super-clean design, it threw a really even heat, and the combustion is very controlled. One thing that’s really nice is you don’t have to bend way down to load it - the door is just about at waist level. And nice visuals watching the wood burn thru the window. Apparently you can bake stuff like pizza in that top compartment or just heat things. A small footprint too.

That’s all I know, I was just impressed with the looks, the even heating, and how nicely the combustion was controlled. Let me know if you want me to get more info.

Quote Originally Posted by BCMtnHound View Post
    the two young ladies reach out and fess up to the incident and provide their insurance information.

Even the rcmp officer said this was a million to one odds of happening in his experience.
    They sobered up.

But good to hear that you're not going to be out of pocket.

Completely bonkers. 54 hours in probably 60 degree water with no breaks. It's amazing what the human body can endure.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    They sobered up.

But good to hear that you're not going to be out of pocket.
    Very likely, wife and I were putting money they were coming from the party palace down the next block. And scuttlebutt is this isn't the young lady's first leaving the scene, so to be a fly on the wall during their talk with the local po-po. Something tells me she might not be behind the wheel for a wee bit unless family pockets run deep.

Even more funny was the second set of tire tracks in the spot on the street I cleared (in a small berm from the plow I hadn't removed) - if I had parked there again, I would have been hit a second time. Lesson learned, that spot is taboo for me to clear and park in winter.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Completely bonkers. 54 hours in probably 60 degree water with no breaks. It's amazing what the human body can endure.
    That is amazing. I would say mentally as much as physically. I swam 2k meters tonight and thought i was kicking ass and taking names I love swimming for exercise but that is some boring shit.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I'm sorry but you don't a world record for a crash. You only get a world record if you land it.

That’s what I always said about Pierre’s Targhee drop.
    There's nothing better than sliding down snow, and flying through the air