Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Stephan Bradl at the Valencia MotoGP race last weekend impresses me. 130kph corner laying it over. I'll be impressed if photobucket does not delete this photo from my bucket, tried to upload it here and wasted my time.

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    This:

a little cruel, but wicked funny!

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Stephan Bradl at the Valencia MotoGP race last weekend impresses me. 130kph corner laying it over. I'll be impressed if photobucket does not delete this photo from my bucket, tried to upload it here and wasted my time.

The engineers who built the bike are more impressive than the rider.

Ryan has proven he can take it, but I think I'm more impressed he had the balls to post that.
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

an Indians pitcher wins the Cy Young. That's '07, '08, and '14. Now that's impressive.

Suck it M's fans!
    I still call it The Jake.

People that know how to drive thru rotary's

I had to pee so bad yesterday. Was at Lowes when it hit me. Realized it had gotten to the point that I couldn't really stand still for more than a couple seconds. Continued to speed shop, hoping I'd find the bathroom, but covering a million square feet proved too difficult and I headed for the self serve cashier. As long as I was moving or sitting, I could hold out. Made it through paying and back to the car where I squirmed a bit and drove to the supermarket. Forgot which store I was in and went to the wrong end so by the time I found the bathroom it was full on, dancing in place, fumbling with my zipper, hoping not to squirt a little, mode. That was an amazing piss. Afterward, I'm walking around the store in somewhat of a daze, wondering why I felt so spacey. Realized it's exactly the same way I feel after blowing my load.
    Impressed.

Later that night, I cooked a single pork brat from Whole Foods on the grill. That was impressively tasty.

All in all a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post

Wow!
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

Quote Originally Posted by jm2e View Post
    I had to pee so bad yesterday. Was at Lowes when it hit........Later that night, I cooked a single pork brat from Whole Foods on the grill. That was impressively tasty.

All in all a good day.
    This is pretty funny. You should use it on your match.com profile:

DESCRIBE YOUR PERFECT DAY: "Nearly pissing myself and then eating bratwurst"

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    Should we send somebody over to check on you, croaky? You need some chicken soup or something?
    whatever you're selling, herr doktorr, I'm not buying. your soup would have maggot-infested frog legs in place of chicken and who knows what else.

you consistently fail to impress in a thread designed to describe what impresses. for my part, I'm impressed with your consistency in being unimpressive.

Lawns

The people responsible for making yoga pants fashionable or whatever it is that makes them every day attire.

Quote Originally Posted by strawjack View Post
    The people responsible for making yoga pants fashionable or whatever it is that makes them every day attire.
    abso-fucking-lutely!!!

Also, myself lately. Damn I'm good
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

OldLarry's loafers. Jeebus those are some nice kicks! Well worth every penny.

The employees at my local Woodcraft store. Knowledgeable, friendly, and funny. ...pricing not so much, but these guys deserve a decent wage. You can go to xyz box store and get shit service, save $2 and walk out with the wrong stuff.

And Fowler...ftw

Quote Originally Posted by strawjack View Post
    The employees at my local Woodcraft store. Knowledgeable, friendly, and funny. ...pricing not so much, but these guys deserve a decent wage. You can go to xyz box store and get shit service, save $2 and walk out with the wrong stuff.

And Fowler...ftw
    Woodcraft has great stuff, the tools are 10x the quality of box stores they even sent a thank you note for the last tool I bought
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

iFix. I've been stubbornly holding out on trading in my iphone for a new one and found these guys at the mall that swapped out my dying battery for a new one.
    Silent....but shredly.

Quote Originally Posted by jm2e View Post
    I had to pee so bad yesterday. Was at Lowes when it hit me. Realized it had gotten to the point that I couldn't really stand still for more than a couple seconds. Continued to speed shop, hoping I'd find the bathroom, but covering a million square feet proved too difficult and I headed for the self serve cashier. As long as I was moving or sitting, I could hold out. Made it through paying and back to the car where I squirmed a bit and drove to the supermarket. Forgot which store I was in and went to the wrong end so by the time I found the bathroom it was full on, dancing in place, fumbling with my zipper, hoping not to squirt a little, mode. That was an amazing piss. Afterward, I'm walking around the store in somewhat of a daze, wondering why I felt so spacey. Realized it's exactly the same way I feel after blowing my load.
    Impressed.

Later that night, I cooked a single pork brat from Whole Foods on the grill. That was impressively tasty.

All in all a good day.
    Classic - way to illustrate a stereotype (i.e. men refusing to ask for directions).

You couldn't have been more than 100 ft from a bathroom but instead of pausing from your shopping to ask a cashier where the bathroom is you continue to shop, dance through the check out line and make a mad dash in your car to the grocery store where you almost wet yourself trying to find the bathroom. LOL!!

This thread on the main page of the PR and above the bitch thread

when the breakfast conversation is about buying margarita fixings after work because she wants to drink tequila

DIGITALDEATH amazing rants...I'm still laughing
    riser4 - Ignore me! Please!

Kenny Satch - With pleasure

That^
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Best multiple rocket box use
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1432257940.525556.jpg 
Views:	444 
Size:	659.5 KB 
ID:	167382
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Shit That Impresses You

Adults who get a shitload out of life while working and parenting their asses off- skiing, fishing, biking, seeing shows, playing team sports, raging, etc while staying on top of it all.

Edit: engrish
    No Roger, No Rerun, No Rent

Friend from SF shows up via VT and says he brought a beer with him but couldn't remember the name..."it's yellow with a sun." Yeah, that would be Sip of Sunshine!

Simsbury Meadows Performing Arts Center in general and their tolerance to the ganja.

Simsbury Meadows Performing Arts Center in general and their tolerance to the ganja.
    I'm a Simsbury High School graduate (as is Warthog). I haven't been back in 15+ years but there is something about that town and weed and partying in general. When I was growing up there I thought the parents turned a blind eye because a. they were drunk half the time rolling around town and b. the yuppie image wouldn't allow for junior to have his mug shot in the Hartford Courant. Now that I'm gone and meet people from that part of the world, I've got a different take. I think people just don't give a fuck. People from there tend to be pretty successful in the life/career/$ sense, there isn't an overbearing religious influence and life seems pretty safe. I just don't think moral majority sees drugs and alcohol as the evil it is made out to be elsewhere. And my frame of reference is semi-rural/touristy mountains of Colorado.