FS: Arc'teryx Theta SV bibs & Patagonia Triolet Pants - SOLD

Reposting from before with new title since most of the other stuff sold. I've got this stuff up on GearTrade also, so I'm basically listing it here for the same price but I'll cover ground shipping in the lower 48 since GearTrade won't be taking their cut. Paypal only, you pay any fees if you're not "verified." Or if you're in the Bay Area I can come meet you.

I'm willing to negotiate on prices a bit, especially if you're close enough that shipping won't suck (west coast -> rockies).

1) Arc'teryx Theta SV GoreTex Pro bib pants, black, size medium, excellent condition - $275 - SOLD ($250)
    Measured to be 31" (+1" gaiter) inseam crotch to cuff (despite what Arc'teryx page says), so these are basically standard medium length. These are bomber, and have only been worn like a half dozen times. The fabric seems super burly considering how lightweight it is - I waded through a half mile of manzanitas late last season because Tahoe snow sucked, and there wasn't a mark on them. They've got an awesome drop tail for pooping in the woods, and good gaiter design. However, I decided I don't like bibs, just suspenders to keep pants from sliding off my skinny ass. I replaced them with softshells. Never washed (so DWR is still in good shape).
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141016_205108_057.jpg 
Views:	267 
Size:	649.0 KB 
ID:	159874

2) Patagonia Triolet GoreTex 3L pants, grey, size medium, excellent condition - $170 - SOLD
    Measured to be 31" (+1" gaiter) inseam crotch to cuff)& 33" unstretched waist. I had the waist snaps replaced by Patagonia as the original run that model year had defective ones that came undone. Used about 30 days but no damage or stains. Never washed (so DWR is still in good shape). I originally replaced these with the Theta SV bibs above to have some form of built in suspenders and thinking the Thetas would be shorter inseam (they weren't).
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Triolet_Front.jpg 
Views:	283 
Size:	1.16 MB 
ID:	159875
    Last edited by Andeh; 11-07-2014 at 04:09 PM.

Triolet pants are sold.

I was under the impression its free to sell on geartrade

Quote Originally Posted by splitinbend View Post
    I was under the impression its free to sell on geartrade
    It's free to list, but they take a 12% cut when stuff sells. I understand they gotta make money, and the service they provide works pretty well, but I've sold over $1k worth of gear, so that's $120 out of my pocket.

PM sent on the SV bib

Bibs are sold to PineConePete.

My closet breathes a sigh of relief.