FS:TNF Mountain Guide jacket

OGMountain Guide jacket in great condition. Size LG. Fresh tech wash n DWR treat. Blueish grey and black. Pit zips. All zippers are fully functional. GSA endorsed AK training gear.
    Thinking $100 shipped. Totally open to offers as this has been in the closet for to long and needs a good home.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1415069831.836880.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	156.4 KB 
ID:	159861
    Last edited by 2FUNKY; 11-04-2014 at 10:28 AM.

TNF MOUNTAIN Guide jacket, basically the longer length version(even longer down your backside and it has cordura reinforcement there as well) of the veritable Mountain jacket. This was my go-to, in-the-shit jacket for many years. I still have it(same size and color, too) and the only thing it needs is a replacement of the elastic on the snow skirt. This was the last of the great TNF jackets, about the beginning of MIC but still well built. Old-style Gore-tex, not as breathable as the newer stuff of today but more durable. When was the last time you saw metal snaps on a jacket instead of velcro? I guess the only negative is because of the burly construction, it's not the lightest jacket in the world.
    $100(MSRP was $495) might seem a little steep for a 90's jacket but there isn't anything that can touch this that is built today...
    "this thread is an odd combo of win and fail." -Danno

Good call, this is the Mountain Guide. Like i said, open to offers.

Tuesday to the top