Thread: Moment Comi 186

Moment Comi 186

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1821MA31264262-0002.JPG 
Views:	188 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	159800

These were my "small day" skis for AK heli trips, maybe 20 days of use and in excellent condition... a bit of topsheet scuffing and minty edges/bottoms. 1.5 mounts for Axials, 1x toe... 1 heel at 315 (on the line) and one at 300. These are the camber models, I did use them once at the resort and they actually handled really well on grommers. Other than that they were Heli and Cat use only .

$200 shipped, USA only, Paypal, PM here

Would consider a trade for 165-170 cm... 110-115 waist in similar condition for the wife or could throw a little cash in for the right skis/bindings etc.
    Last edited by wstdeep; 11-03-2014 at 05:59 PM.

Bump and price reduction

Does this pair have the extra sheet of metal? I had a pair that I regret selling and am interested as long as they are the stiff version.
    Twenty-Five Dollars and a six-pack to my name

Sorry about the hijack, but Barney you mean the one with extra fiberglass? Or were there metal ones as well?

I believe they are the Std Comis, they are what I would call firm in flex but not super stiff for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by wstdeep View Post
    I believe they are the Std Comis, they are what I would call firm in flex but not super stiff for sure.
    The super stiff comi's had an extra layer of fiberglass in them. Moment sold a bunch of them on here. barney, if you are looking for a pair of the super stiff's send me a PM. I have a pair that hasn't seen much use the last year or two that I should probably sell.
    "College sailing isn't about who wins the most races, its about who can stand in the morning"

Must have been extra fiberglass, I did get them on here and regret selling them even though the pow days have been few and far between.
    Twenty-Five Dollars and a six-pack to my name