TR: My Local Crag

No one cares about this place, but a half day is sometimes all you need.

Passed by many.

See you next year, bluets.

morning light.

pumpy small sport climbs

serious thanks to all the volunteers that got this opened up legally.

Woot.

Top down on the probably the biggest wall.

Namesake

No 3,2,1, dropping here.

Dirty old rock, I like it.

Back in the city.

j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

nice work ML242.....looks good woulod like to hook up some time and go climbing with you .. been a few years since i climbed and lead climber i am not....hope to catch up this winter and ski ....take care my friend.....
    always forward but never straight

Nice spot ML - think I know that area, though unfortunately from work not play.
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

"How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

Armonk?
    In with the 9.

Quote Originally Posted by berko View Post
    Armonk?
    Wow, that brings back memories. I think I bolted a route there in 89, is it still there?

ML gave a good hint in one of the pics, other than line 311 tower 193
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

Awesome... Thanks for the share.

Thanks guys, lots of clues in the post about the spot. Powerlines run through it and there's a weird tower just to the south....

NPH, if you want to go check this spot out or see if your rusty old bolts are still up in Armonk, I'd be down.

Biker/Boarder, you are always welcome to come along, dude. We'll be felling trees at Platty next weekend too!
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    NPH, if you want to go check this spot
    Maybe next year - only touring now through July hopefully

Anyone ever climb this small wall in arden station rd? - like 2 miles S of Harriman station. It is a little slabby.