Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AKbruin View Post
    The three straight inbounds steals were rough. LMA scares the shit out of me though.

Klay has a ton of swagger this season. I love the way he's taking it to the basket more often this year. That dunk on Lopez was a momentum changer.
    Batum should have hit LA right in the chest instead of going up high on the inbound pass. Mathews should have called a timeout when he got double teamed on the sideline leading to the turnover. But the Dubs came out hot and I was kinda surprised we got back in it.

Klay looked really good, that fading floater shot over Mathews was nice

Dubs punked Clips tonight. Offense moves so much better than last year. 15/25 from 3; D Green outplayed Griffin

The Dubs are picking up right where the Giants left off. Good times!!!

But ..... Wait! They should have never fired Jackson!!

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    But ..... Wait! They should have never fired Jackson!!
    ha, was just going to say that Kerr is going to make everyone realize that Jackson was holding them back. If they stay healthy, they will be really hard to handle.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Dubs look legit. So glad to have Steve Kerr there. I really appreciate what Mark Jackson did for the team, especially his emphasis on defense - but it's nice to have someone who understands the X's and O's and ball movement. And no more hockey line style shifts, thank god for that.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    And no more hockey line style shifts, thank god for that.
    Agreed. I was multi-tasking watching the game, and sometimes I didn't even realize that they'd subbed two players.

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Agreed. I was multi-tasking watching the game, and sometimes I didn't even realize that they'd subbed two players.
    Or those stretches where they'd have not one real scorer on the floor for 5 - 10 minutes. It was brutal sometimes and why they gave away so many games. 51 wins was impressive but it should have easily been 55 or more.

File that ^^ under things I never thought I'd be saying as a Warriors fan.

drose is softer then a kente cloth dashiki.

My raps off to a nice start. Fun Fact: The Raptors when starting 7-2 on the season, have never lost a finals. Book it.
    "4ply is so quiche"
    -Flowing Alpy

spook Guest
    go Kobe go 1 for 14 keep jackin, bro

spook Guest
    yeah it's hard not to start considering that rose is made of glass and might never realize what everybody envisioned.

Any chowds see LeBron drop 41 on your Celts to win last night? Kyrie, Anderson, and Love had monster games too fwiw.
    I still call it The Jake.

Its been 10 years since the malice in the palace. damn time flies.

Prolly the 2nd greatest moment in National Brothas Association history. Kermit Washington punching out that crackah Rudy T will always be # 1.

I <3 JR Smith

And Drose is a GIANT FUCKING PUSSY

Can we relegate the 76ers to the D league yet?
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care

Poor Cleveland. Bron bron gonna fuck u again.

http://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments...lebron_say_to/

Not so sure even LeeeBron would be that stupid after the "letter" and all that grandiose talk about coming home and it being bigger than championships...

Anyway, BIG week for the Cavs!

Cavs trade Waiters for 2013 6th man of the year JR Smith and Iman Shumpert and OKC's first round pick.

Then today they get a big man in Timofy Mozgov from the Nuggets.

Busy, busy, I like it!

Now if only Kevin Love would play up to his potential...

Oh yeah, and where the fuck did these Hawks come from?!?

Yeah, Shump, Smith and Mozzy are locks to take the Cavs to a title. Vaguely reminiscent of LeBrons last go around and Shaq, Szerbiac etc. Love is gone after this year and a first round exit.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Now if only Kevin Love would play up to his potential...
    they need to actually use him, from what I have read (not watched any Cavs games).
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Love is wayyyy overrated. Dude is straight up trash. I'd trade him for drummond.
    "4ply is so quiche"
    -Flowing Alpy

Love played well and proved to be a good fit in the Olympics, so I don't think he's necessarily a good-stats-on-a-bad-team player. That said, I think he needs a big to cover his ass defensively. Varejao fits the bill, but he (shockingly!) is hurt. Mozgov will help. Offensively, I'm not sure what's up with the Cavs. One has to account for an adjustment period, but they look out of whack. I don't know if its Blatt's fault or the players' fault for purportedly ignoring Blatt. My guess is that that if the Cavs don't progress (there's still plenty of time), it'll be Kyrie, not Love, who is traded and Blatt who is scapegoated. (Assuming, of course, Love is amenable to signing with the Cavs.)

Moving on . . . I love Draymond Green. I think he's my favorite Warrior. I just like the attitude and grittiness he brings to the team. I'm also going to give props to Mo' Buckets. I didn't see him coming at all. This is the best Warriors teams I've ever seen.

I agree. W's on fire. To do what they did without Lee and Bog's is just crazy. I know Bog's wants to get his minutes, but I say lay him low until the playoffs. Why chance it?