Bozeman Area Fishing...

Hey Bozeman people...

Anyone want to get out in the next week or two? I can fish wednesdays after noon, and have weekends free. Have the next two tuesdays off for holidays as well. I am only set up for wade fishing currently. Been doing a lot of solo driving lately, so always stoked to have someone tag along.

Will also keep this thread going for any stoke I happen to come across.

I have Tuesdays until 5pm--every other day I have school and work.

Today is already spoken for by beer brewing, though.

I am doing nothing until the beginning of December. Shoot me a PM when you want to get out.

I am currently recovering from a chest cold I caught steelheading in Idaho. It was the only thing I caught on the trip...
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings.

I was fishing the Madison above Hebgen Lake yesterday, and missed what was easily a 26" Rainbow. Would've been cooler if I caught it, but I did get to almost drop my rod as I saw it take at about 10' away...

Oh man, what were you throwing? I have been fishing down there between the lakes a few times in the last couple weeks with really mixed success. Was with this dude when he caught a nice brown at the end of september...

Just some dark streamers. The action was slow, but I had the river to myself and a Bison tenderloin for dinner on the bank, so I couldn't complain.