Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wink Girlski, Her Multiple Orgasms and why- Crystal Mtn/Silver King 4/3/05

After a delusional day at Alpental, chock full of endless pow laps- word got out that Xtal was going to drop the ropes on Silver King for Sunday.

I thought, dang- that's a pretty cool birthday present, waiting on Sunday for me- I think I might have to take the kind folks at Crystal Mountain up on their offer.

So I changed course for a town that looks like OoompaLooompa Land for the Keebler Elves- Greenwater, WA. A scrumptious dinner awaited as our lovely hostess Monique entertained us for the evening. After a huge day of skiing for BC-Flow, Girlski, and Monique @ Crystal and myself @ Alpental- it only took a few glasses of wine to bring sweet pow dreams of tomorrow.

As we entered Chinook Express line up- a 'troller leans over and motions that the King was dropping. Damn, can't this lift go any faster??? Must get to King now!!! BC-Flow was also receiving a late birthday present from Xtal, along with Girlski, myself and a special appearance (Basom...drum roll, please) The Spud.

Once again, the morning got the better of us and we did not stop for photos. Visibility was close to nil for the first part of the day, nuking winds kept us in the SE Trees. But it was piling up. Storm skiing at it's finest.
    Aside from Girlski's somewhat successful attempt at ninjapuking, we took some time in the afternoon to film Silver Basin with the maggot cam. I think Girlski had a few orgasms on her last run down Silver. We got some great film of her charging through an open chute just as the light from Three-Way Peak broke free from the persistant clouds. BC-Flow had some of the deepest turns I've seen all year (here's hoping all of Spud's photos turn out!).

I blabbed enough- here are A few photos from our day at Xtal...

The Spud enjoying the harvest

Girlski trying to settle down after multiple orgasms (PhUnk, if you could have only seen her joy today )

Here, The Spud demonstrates why it was so easy for Girlski to produce multiple orgasms today (lookout Utah, I hear she's moving in next winter )

SE Trees

The King is Alive and Well at Xtal

More of the King- looking towards Appliances (named for size of the usual avie debris)

Mmm...how I missed Xtal this year

BC-Flow

And Girlski completes her orgasm full swing- wondering which guy below is a weatherman...

And a random person sliding through Silver Basin at the end of the day

So where was BC-Flow most the day? I don't know, but I heard he was off doing ninja shots of Fireball

Yes, this day kicked ass. Everyone nailed sweet pow lines- and the last run of the day was the topper! Great running into other mags today- and for those participating with us at the Elk for some maggot cam interviews.

Duder, we gotta hook up sometime for turns. I would have waited, but you had to bring that snowboard on the traverse . Extreeski, good to meet you. Also nice to see The AD, our other Alpental Boys (graupel and polish midget) making the trip, Shin-to-Win, Monique... I hope I didn't miss anyone.

Looking at a full day of maggot cam shooting on the King this Saturday (weather dependant). So bring out your steeze, we need some good footie this weekend!
    Last edited by Squirrel99; 04-05-2005 at 07:48 PM.

Good to see the PNW represent. Looks like a fun layout for a resort.
    "If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough."

this area looks really fun.

so many mountains...so little time

www.splitboard.com

i'm pretty sure i was laughing my still half drunk ass off all day and sluttin for spuds slide film. i did my best to lay it down for the mag cam. round two next weekend i hope.

speaking for slide film i am super excited to see what came out from that day of shootin. SQ99 that cliff shot was so so money! if it came out as good as i think it did you are gonna need a six pack of clean underoos to go with the print.

such a good day!!!

Thumbs up

the spud, fkna!

( edit: )

and fkna for you too, flow.

way to drag plehal out there! man its been way too long since i've run into that kid. he is possibly the best guy of all time. ALL TIME!

and congrats to all you pnw kids for finaly having a blast and making yourselves some good memories from the dreaded year 2005.
    Last edited by basom; 04-05-2005 at 08:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel99
    I think Girlski had a few orgasms on her last run down Silver.
    Dang! When she said she "pulled her own trigger on top of the King" I thought she meant she puked! No wonder there was such a traffic jam on the boot pack that afternoon.
    I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones.

Haven't read the thread yet, just posting in support of these multiple orgasms.

on inspection this pic is of me, not spudnick. i agree with basom "he is possibly the best guy of all time. ALL TIME!"

HELL YA you guys fackin killed it.
    That Kings area looks pretty gnarly good luck getting some video of it, i'd really like to see the end product.
    Warning Powder may be deeper than it appears.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by phUnk
    Haven't read the thread yet, just posting in support of these multiple orgasms.
    I figured that would get your attention LOL

And correction- thank you BC-Flow-

Basom- here is The Spud (if you can find him!)

I think some of those other Three-Way Chutes will go down this weekend, along with any leftovers in Avy Basin and The King (Pinball Proper???)

Thumbs up

That's hot! [/Paris Hilton]

AWESOME!

psyched the maggot cam made it out there.
    Craig Kelly is my co-pilot.

Buy Your Lift Tickets in Advance and Save

I think I heard her howling in avy basin.

I just have to say. Another damn fine TR!

And the whole Southback is heaven on earth. I hope Boyne never puts a lift up the king. Or anywhere close for that matter. It would destroy it. It's like jackson's backcountry.

Last edited by extreeski; 04-05-2005 at 09:33 PM.

Happiness is: a storm day at Crystal. Glad you kooks got some.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Squirrel99= dead man for the name of this thread.... You little fucker!
    Sunday was SOOOOOOO good. And yes, I am a screamer I will admit. But shit, that last run through Silver Basin was SO.DAMN.GOOD. I can't wait to see what Ben got. And yes Basom, Ben has to be one of the coolest kids EVER. As BC and I keep saying, Ben is one of my new favorite people.

Now back to the title of this thread- Squirrel, how is the new "girlfriend" that I got you for your b-day treating you????
    "You look like you just got schnitzled..."

God damn that's good shit! Nice work Squirrel99 and photo sluts!

Quote Originally Posted by girlski0912
    Now back to the title of this thread- Squirrel, how is the new "girlfriend" that I got you for your b-day treating you????
    $10 says he popped that little fucking bitch of a sheep.
    OOOOOOOHHHH, I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!

Quote Originally Posted by BakerBoy
    $10 says he popped that little fucking bitch of a sheep.
    Why waste time when you can do better than that on Seymour Street back in Van!

And yes, Girlski- she's ideal: she cooks, she cleans, does my laundry, takes out the trash, on ski days hangs out in the lodge all day waiting, and she's pretty good about staying away from the mall

As for the photos BC- I'm psyched to check those out. That last line was hella fun- and hearing you guys shouting when I stomped it made it even sweeter.
    Last edited by Squirrel99; 04-05-2005 at 10:47 PM.

Fun to read! Sorry I didn't make it Sunday. Didn't look like much new hit and my time is running short. Fackin great you got the King and Silver Basin. I heart Silver Basin.

Belated happy 43rd Squirrel.
    "Girl, let us freak."

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Nails
    Belated happy 43rd Squirrel.
    Tanks ol' man, but still got at least another decade + a few years until that platform hits, focker!

But the real question to be answered is what happened to Rusty? I heard you put the pain train on Joshbu Friday night in Queen Anne- but still made it up to the hill! way to sack up.

So we'll see ya at Xtal on Saturday??

NICE PICS! Some of those areas look familiar!
    Yes, SQ99 I will be at Crystal this weekend (weather dependent) and we shall hook up for some turns.

Word...I will be found screaming for more at Crystal on Saturday morning with you foos!
    "You look like you just got schnitzled..."

Vets is offline Orange Mocha Frappuccino!
    Word...I will be found screaming for more at Crystal on Saturday morning with you foos!
    Because in the midnight hour, she cried more, more, more
    With a rebel yell, she cried more, more, more
    In the midnight hour, babe, more, more, more
    With a rebel yell, more, more, more

More, more, more

So sad, so very very sad that I will be working in San Diego this weekend. Please make it snow some more so Crystal stays open!

Actually the murmuring around oompah loompah land is getting louder every day--can't go anywhere without hearing someone talk about how the mountain will stay open another week if it's still good this weekend. And I heard it from some very reliable sources, which are top secret not because it matters but because it makes me feel so mysterious and important to say so. (And since I can't ski this weekend I gotta cling to somethin'!)

We lucked out yesterday and there was no precip during the warm temps...it's raining here at the house now but should be cold enough already for it to fall as snow at the top and rain at the base. I'd rather see a little rain lower slowly turn into snow than a sudden freeze, so it's looking as good as can be so far....

Okay, gotta work so I can ski tomorrow before my flight leaves!
    I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones.

sicky sick. Nice work boys (and girl )
    "In the woods, we return to reason and faith. There I feel that nothing can befall me in life, — no disgrace, no calamity, (leaving me my eyes,) which nature cannot repair." -Emerson