Thread: Garrett Russell

Garrett Russell

Dunfee here (had to post under tgrweb b/c video was saved under this account). Not sure how many people pay attention to any of the Line guys beyond Pollard/Dub, but those who know Garrett "G-Funk" Russell know what's up. I was super pumped to take a break from adding subforums to edit together this little short about Garrett from some footage down in Argentina. Little to no epic blower pow footage, but a fun profile of a pretty wild individual. Might even be [gasp!] relatable to some mags...

Dunfee=insert link fail

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Haha. Even he can't figure out this new format

GRuss is a badass - always seems to having a blast on the hill and can shred all over, from park to big peaks. His brother is a badass, too - puts down some serious lines in Bear Creek.

For those for whom the previous link weren't werking... here's some youtube for ya:

"We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

Garrett and his brother Chaison are both legit.
    Leave No Turn Unstoned!

Super stoked that we got to preview this at our Almost Ablaze showing. Was a huge hit!
    Five minutes into the drive and you're already driving me crazy...

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    hey ryan i know i give you a ton of shit, about things i know nothing about, yet you keep on with the happy face instead of the frown. i owe you one because my kid loved the lil features. attention span of an 11 year old is about 7 strong minutes, you came in just under the threshold while still keeping his interest.
    let garrett know that the vibe was good and the use of small hits, pallet board sections and stump lips was awesome.
    Haha good to hear. Glad he was stoked on it! That pallet board section was actually a downhill bike trail in the summer. His skiing is just weird and relatable enough to hold your attention, but glad to hear we passed the 11 year old attention span test!
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

Dude has fun skiing and it comes through during this edit... love that
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.