• fucking parasite 0/10

16 39.02%
  • thats something i have dreamt of

3 7.32%
  • whatever, i lick boots

5 12.20%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Rate my plan to SUBVERT the status quo

I wanted to float an idea and see how the community feels about it economically, socially, morally, ethically.

I have a 2008 sonata im looking to store for winter time in MN ( keep it out of the salt and muck) i am thinking about a few options to avoid having to pay storage costs.

option 1. park in the cities largest downtown parking ramp and check on it every two weeks and maybe move from floor to floor. then when i want to get it out i just say "lost ticket" and pay liek 20 bucks for 5-6 months of storage

option 2. park in office builidng ramp near my work and then can manage it at ease.

option 3. park that shit at mall of america ramps and check in on it and move it around ramps ( MOA is worst option )
    nobody audits parking spaces ...c'mon

option 1 relies on inept city management and a clever loophole

option 2 relies on further recon and maybe social enginerring to determine long term storage viability

thanks in advance for helping me destabilize current power structures
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Step 1-You definitely won't get towed. Dont waste your time checking on it. Step 2 - Your 2008 sonata will appreciate to collectors status in no time. Step 3 - PROFIT

It'll work, so long as you put this bumper sticker on it:

Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

get rid of that car, sit on the sidewalk with your hat on the ground and a sign asking for spare change
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

oh, i forgot. TGR is full of fucking BOOTLICKERS and private property freaks
    Zone Controller

Parasite.

Do you have any friends who live in buildings with parking structures? Usually they charge some sort of obscene guest rate like $30/24 hours. Have your buddy let you in, leave your car there all winter, then in the spring, roll up to the front desk in the building, say you were visiting your friend for a couple days, and want to settle up to get your car out.

I haven't done it for months, but I did leave my car in a structure with a setup like this for about 3 weeks and I think I paid for 48 hours of parking.

sound s like a great plan to accrue $12000 in parking charges on a $1200 car.

A couple friends did option 1 at our university for month one school year. It was a garage that had hourly/daily parking and pass parking for residents of a nearby residence building, so there were always cars there overnight. Parking was not assigned and you didn't display parking ticket so there was no way for anyone to track who parked there for how long. They didn't pay to get out either, with an auto pay station they just followed another friends car out before the gate lowered.

Quote Originally Posted by fatnslow View Post
    sound s like a great plan to accrue $12000 in parking charges on a $1200 car.
    you stupid fucking shill. the car is worth well over 7k

what kind of car did your dad buy you? a 3 series beemer hahahahahaha
    Zone Controller

Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    A couple friends did option 1 at our university for month one school year. It was a garage that had hourly/daily parking and pass parking for residents of a nearby residence building, so there were always cars there overnight. Parking was not assigned and you didn't display parking ticket so there was no way for anyone to track who parked there for how long. They didn't pay to get out either, with an auto pay station they just followed another friends car out before the gate lowered.
    hahah, i totally forgot about drafting another car.......... that brings the cost down to zero + my time

WIN
    Zone Controller

Take out a loan for 1K. Offer car as collateral and turn over keys. Take 1K to Vegas and double up on Black. Pay back loan when you pick up the car.

Dude, you drive a sonata? That's so ... pedestrian. I figured you for something exotic, like a 78 Grand Marquis.
    Living vicariously through myself.

i have a 98 TJ too - NO PAYMENTS ON ANY WHIP

i almost bought a w210 aka E55 but the scumbag wouldnt let me even drive it

the sonata may be common but it is well built, grreat value and i like how it looks. its pretty fast too. especially compared to the TJ...i drive it at 80mph all day
    Zone Controller

Blm land. Tax payer supported parking, no need to check up on it.

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    great idea for storing cattle

i need the car to be out of the elements so that when 2033 hits i can throw a collector plate on that bitch and PROFIT
    Zone Controller

I knew I should have bitch slapped your ass after I finished fucking your mom last week but she begged me to leave you alone so you could get up in the morning to bring home the MD 20/20 after your paper route in your 2008 Sonata.

Quote Originally Posted by fatnslow View Post
    I knew I should have bitch slapped your ass after I finished fucking your mom last week but she begged me to leave you alone so you could get up in the morning to bring home the MD 20/20 after your paper route in your 2008 Sonata.
    your username is so reflective of you .... great 146th post...very effective

now fill out the god damn poll
    Zone Controller

I voted but I think you've got this shit all wrong. Here's what you wanna do instead. First you have to buy a cheap suit and spend a little time at your local country club hunting for just the right wealthy older bird. A suave operator like you won't have any trouble infiltrating that little layer of society. Once you've found a quality candidate and gotten her hooked on the DD brand sausage then you can pose the question about storing your pimpmobile in her amply sized garage for the winter. She'd say yes to pretty much anything you asked cuz she's so deeply affectionate towards yer manliness and she's got the space since she sold all of her late husband's car collection. Seems like a win win to me.

Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    Once you've found a quality candidate and gotten her hooked on the DD brand sausage then you can pose the question about storing your pimpmobile in her amply sized garage
    and then ask about the car

some good brainstorming going on. I think I will implement this plan. I see no real dilemma to it.

dont think i would want to be in relationship with old hag

edit: glad to see the bootlickers are able to achieve introspection and escape denial ( or they are so dumb they think that poll choice was insulting me as opposed to them)
    Zone Controller

Don't worry about the corrosion.

In this market all people care about is if it has an aftermarket shift knob ot not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    yeeeeaaaahhhhh.... i'm gonna have to say that's a bad idea. Especially if you plan on accidentally blowing your car up/having it catch on fire/ditching it to remove evidence.

good luck dOOd, park that shit in some old lady.
    i dont slay ur groomerz with teh steeze so dont carve corduroy in r park nOOb!

my arsenal !: 4FRNT CRJ : Armada Pipecleaners : Salomon 1080 Gun Lab : Rossignol Scratch FS : Salomon Yellow 1080s : Rossignol Powair : Elan SCX : K2 Extremes (4 versions)

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Don't worry about the corrosion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-RVJyNpfDk
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Where do you live? Am I missing why you can't keep this shit van at your residence?

ohhh wait, is this where you say you're going to be in jail for next 12 months?