Page 220 of 230 FirstFirst ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,500 of 5745
    Quote Originally Posted by biggins View Post
    HEY! I resemble that comment.

Buttah, you gonna be there on Sat? S and I will be for sure. Rode there this morning and there are a few key trail closures. Like everywhere else a little overgrown everywhere, but good fun none-the-less.
    maybe, if so it will be early.
    glad to hear back in the saddle.
    Kmart pass this winter?
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    maybe, if so it will be early.
    glad to hear back in the saddle.
    Kmart pass this winter?
    Si, si, for sure. Already bought 'em.

We'll be there early Sat in the hopes of getting Sarah on a particular demo.

Quote Originally Posted by Gepeto View Post
    Yes, yes you give wonderful stoke, I agree and your table manners are above the norm too.

It's the pictures in your camera you have trouble sharing
    Can't believe I'm agreeing with big G on this one

I have yet to see the pics from that fairly epic slog we did with Peruvian and friends (slide zone, birch forests, etc) last winter. That would be some good summer stoke for sure.

Look at Butta, going all whiskey and blunts! I am going on a wagon ride in the fall around first flakes for a while. For myself it is watching what I eat, working a lot and forcing a ride after work instead of sitting down. And riding out farther, till I have to suffer on the return.
    Have a good time at Stab, no festivals for me, cannot stand large group rides. Especially with strangers. I would be up for a GMT ride soon, perfect place for a long steady climb to the top. They even have bunks for a nap at the summit.

Didn't dig out the La Vie Claire jersey, but I might. All hail Greg.

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

#niceselfie
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    #9 in the German Flats crash series presented itself yesterday morning. Yes those are Silver Bullets. Pounders!

Sorry if this has been asked/answered many times: wtf is it with the flats and the rollers?

Might have something to do with the two Coors light cans in the bottom of the pic!!
    Why don't you go practice fallin' down? I'll be there in a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey44 View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked/answered many times: wtf is it with the flats and the rollers?
    My observation of the off road forays has been that it is a combo of driver inattention, light snow/inadequate tires, speeding [posted 35/40 but average speed is around 51 mph] and of course, drinking.

www.apriliaforum.com

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Nice hat!

Under 185 this AM. Yesterday's 92F temps and the after-work 42 miles with just Skratch in the bottles really helped. "Ground speed" on the climbs is still pretty slow, but the revs are working better so there is hope.
    The sad truth is that whine does not age well

^^^Color me impressed in those conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    Anyone up for an EC Summer Summit Shitshow at Good Luck Mountain in the southern ADK's? Suggesting 8/21-8/23.

4 hours to boston, 4 hours to NYC, 3 hours from Burlington with lots of routes to choose from according to ADK rock and mountain project.

There's also mountain biking nearby and lots of hiking/boating too if people just want to hang out and do some other shit.

And with the way this summer is going, sounds like it'd be a hell of a bikini contest!
    Sounds like fun! Although I would most likely be in the " just want to hang out and do some other shit" camp since I don't really climb or mtb.
    27° 18°

Spotted this hungry raptor on a wire, missed the kill shot

3:14 AM and someone was shining a light in my window, so I shot it.

www.apriliaforum.com

Ottime

Looks like you got two hits... but slightly off center. Nice shots.

In other semi-winter related news, I saw an acorn fall yesterday. Won't be long!
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Well I am slightly off center, so par for course. Awesome day bob 64` with a mix of sun and clouds, breezy and no humidity. Taking the day off to play and drink some beers [picked up a case and a half of SOS yesterday].
    www.apriliaforum.com

Ottime

Taking some Greenheads into the woods on Sunday...things to do and thirst must be slaked.
    The sad truth is that whine does not age well

I had a job interview in Burlington this AM so I picked up a howler of the Belgian at Drop In Brewing on the way home. Now I'm taste testing it against my Belgian enkel.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1438379299.720838.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	100.9 KB 
ID:	168516

It seems to hold up. 😜

Good luck on the job front, that would be an awesome move. But are you ready to put Bolton on the next home brew?

Anyone up for an EC Summer Summit Shitshow at Good Luck Mountain in the southern ADK's? Suggesting 8/21-8/23.

4 hours to boston, 4 hours to NYC, 3 hours from Burlington with lots of routes to choose from according to ADK rock and mountain project.

There's also mountain biking nearby and lots of hiking/boating too if people just want to hang out and do some other shit.

And with the way this summer is going, sounds like it'd be a hell of a bikini contest!
    That would probably work for me.

Good luck on the job front, that would be an awesome move. But are you ready to put Bolton on the next home brew?
    The job would be working from home, so no need to change the logo.

Is skiing content allowed during the depths on the non-ski season?

If so, then even though I am sincerely reluctant to start thinking about the 2015-16 ski season already, especially after having finished my 2014-15 season only couple weeks ago, I've had to start planning some dates, so here goes for anyone who might be interested in any of the following:

"Module 1" portion of my "Level 1" Avalanche Safety Course:
    - October 24 (Saturday) at Northfield Mtn MA.
    - Can serve either as refresher (since the extensive pre-course homework means no ppt bs on stuff you already know) or as the classroom prep for field sessions of a L1 course.
    - Much more info here: http://avycourse.blogspot.com/

Eastern Snow & Avalanche Workshop ("ESAW"):
    - November 7 (Saturday) in North Conway NH.
    - More specifically, in Intervale, on the northern outskirts of North Conway, at the Theater in the Woods (which sounds really random, but is a great venue).
    - Also social events on Friday evening.
    - Last year's details here: http://www.esaw.org/
    - But in summary, anyone interested in avy safety should attend (although you'll get far more out of it if you've already had some formal avy education, which is also why I've now shifted my fall classroom course to *before* ESAW).

NE Rando Race Series:
    - Okay, now this is absurdly too early to try to lock in these dates, but the nat'l governing body wanted something. (By late June!)
    - So here's what I have for our races: http://nerandorace.blogspot.com/2013...schedules.html
    - And here's the schedule we hammered out for all of the Northeastern U.S. (including laying claim to Owl's Head just across the border): http://nerandorace.blogspot.com/2013...ern-races.html

Okay, enough of the 2015-16 winter: back to the 2015 summer!
    Mo' skimo here: NE Rando Race Series

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    The job would be working from home, so no need to change the logo.
    Good deal...hope it works out! Although it would be fun to be neighbors in 2 different locales.

A recent afternoon at our archery/gun club. Always fun to get out with the wifey and the in-laws. But I think we all could use some more practice.

People shooting ski areas should be sued.

Oy vey

I have such hopes for this place. Someone endow the town of Brownsville and get a bike shop and a pub in this building stat.

Quote Originally Posted by biggins View Post
    I have such hopes for this place. Someone endow the town of Brownsville and get a bike shop and a pub in this building stat.
    I'm not sure if that building is up to code.

Couple-a tarps she's good to go.

Total loss apparently. Mars needs Guitars, Brownsville needs money.