Ski Mounting Tech Position Available

Attention all Salt Lake City Ski Mount Techs looking for a Full Time Position. LevelNineSports.com in Woods Cross, UT is in search of A Ski Mounting Technician to join the ranks of our crew of mounters here at the L9 Warehouse. You must have experience mounting skis and able to work efficiently and accurately, we can get very busy during the holiday months! We mount 90% of skis that we ship out which is something we pride ourselves on. If you think you have what it takes and can’t wait to drill some holes with L9 for the winter season, send us your resume today!
    Responsibilities Include:
    -ski mounting in our warehouse for online orders from our website
    -miscellaneous tasks such as cleaning, organizing products, inventory management
    -must have flexible hours (especially during peak holiday months)
    Qualifications:
    -Mounting Experience with all major types of Ski Bindings (i.e. Marker, Tyrolia, Look/Rossi)
    -Tuning and Rental Shop work a plus
    Schedule:
    40 hours per week
    Flexible schedule during the holiday season
    If interested please E-mail your resume to neil@levelninesports.com
    Check out www.levelninesports.com for the best deals on ski and snowboard gear in the universe.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    theyre still lookin
    i'd tell ya bout transferable shop passes, free meals, bonuses, and team building weeks in tropical locals
    but i'm just gonna say
    this growing company does a damn good job of makin it an enjoyable place to earn the billfundages or funtickets
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    oh and if you were doubting you had enough mounting experience
    fwiw
    i mounted more skis the 1st month working there than a dozen seasons at sillytude
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Seems this is tailor made for SFB?
    watch out for snakes