Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    If the tech-bros want to play an organized game rather than rat ball pickup with a bunch of ghetto rats - ie they have two complete teams - what do you high horse fuck nuts suggest they do?

They fucking reserved the field with the city. Something that happens every fucking day in just about every fucking city in the country. The punks have 5 days a week of unchecked pickup - apparently the reservations are only available a couple of days a week.

So whats next every time some hispanic family wants to reserve the facilities at the local park for their fiesta, should I camp out and try to deny them use because "it never used to be done that way?"

Fuck these punk kids and fuck you people. The tech dorks played by the rules and you're just a bunch of cunts.
    Yeah man, we got rules! Follow 'em or GTFO!

Ghetto rats. Awesome. And then calling others out for being on a high horse=super awesome.

Hugh Conway Guest
    You're quite stupid Hugh. Do you think that every organized league in the "rest of the country" for every sport is just showing up and assuming that the field will be available for their game? I guess mabye you really are that inexperienced at most things despite your constant efforts to portray yourself as world wise. No, those fields are reserved and if some kids are having a local pickup game then too bad they'll have to move.

In the end Hugh you're just some pud sitting at home and posting too much on TGR about shit that you know little about, but at the same time are very bitter about.
    There's so many "world experienced" TGR puds so fucking insecure they've got to put me in my place I should have learned by now, eh klansman? Doubling down with the tuco definition of stupid too. Pure messageboard awesome.

It's not a league. It's some tech assholes. I could talk to you about field reservations in the bay area if you want. what's your knowledge "expert"?

btw: the "game" in san francisco is fucking rigged.

Yeah, but stfu, Hugh. You're a self-righteous cock gobbler and no one likes a self-righteous cock gobbler.
    Haven't been to San Fran in about 10 years. Has it changed that much?
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    Eggsactly. The modern version of PDX is fine...the hippster assholes are what rubs me the wrong way. Pretentious mustache/beard transplants from the Midwest/EC/Cali copping attitude when I order a cup of coffee...as if anyone should bother them to do their job...see, stumptown coffee, location anywhere in PDX.

Other than that and some general sketchiness from methheads, Portland is the shizznit. I wouldn't trade it...but their certainly are a number of douches here...I'm sure Spook can attest to me being one of those douches.
    i don't know you enough to call you a "douche" but i couldn't give a lesser fuck about hipsters. no more than i care about hippies or other basically harmless fucks. i do loathe the bullshit like "keep portland weird" because pdx is anything but weird. it's fucking white and racist as hell against blacks, asians, africans, indians, hispanics, etc., the cops kill black people on a regular basis and the people with money are as obnoxious as anywhere. i also find the cycling community to be filled with aggro assholes. i can't stand the timbers army bullshit. the oregonians sucks worse than any "largest paper in the state" i can think of off the top of my head. the politics are ridiculous provincial and corporate bullshit. drivers suck ass on a higher than average basis. i could go on. i'm native from eugene which has significantly increased it's own intolerable bullshit over the past 30 years but portland is a lot prouder of itself than it should be.

How come they don't just beat them in a pickup game and then stake their claim to the field?

spook Guest
    You're just knee jerk with the racist thing. What about what I said was racist? That I mentioned hispanics?
    They basically are the main folks that reserve the picnic area at my local park.

Mentioning someone's ethnicity is not racism. Drawing some demeaning implication from their genetic makeup/race is what racism is.
    uh-huh...

spook Guest
    You're quite stupid Hugh. Do you think that every organized league in the "rest of the country" for every sport is just showing up and assuming that the field will be available for their game? I guess mabye you really are that inexperienced at most things despite your constant efforts to portray yourself as world wise. No, those fields are reserved and if some kids are having a local pickup game then too bad they'll have to move.

In the end Hugh you're just some pud sitting at home and posting too much on TGR about shit that you know little about, but at the same time are very bitter about.

weird. i've always had the sense that hugh has a lot more than the average worldliness on this board. then again, you sound pretty racist, bro.

spook Guest
    Yeah, but stfu, Hugh. You're a self-righteous cock gobbler and no one likes a self-righteous cock gobbler.
    Haven't been to San Fran in about 10 years. Has it changed that much?
    how much have you changed since you were 20?

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    How come they don't just beat them in a pickup game and then stake their claim to the field?
    i thought somebody suggested that in the video.

You can stfu, too, spook, with your worthless answers.
    No longer stuck.

Just an uneducated guess.

it's the way the the douche bag tech bros handled that situation, yeah?
    perhaps not dropping f-bombs right off the start, maybe suggest a pickup game of 'mixed team's', locals and noob's on the same team?
    and maybe going for pizza after the game?
    it's possible that the psychedelics that i've consumed since the end of summer, have altered me in a positive way, but i still believe people are good.
    i also still believe that stuckie and the ad are doosh's, so YMMV.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by spook View Post
    i thought somebody suggested that in the video.
    A minority. I'm talking about whitey.

I've seen the Outsiders so I know how this works out.
    I still call it The Jake.

spook Guest
    You can stfu, too, spook, with your worthless answers.
    as i figured, you haven't changed since you were 12. probably pretty hard to have much of an opinion on s.f. but i'm sure you'll try.

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    A minority. I'm talking about whitey.
    whitey is smart enough to be wary of challenging non-whiteys in futbol.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    I've seen the Outsiders so I know how this works out.
    Heh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Haha, so true. The best example of this is Vegas. Every five years a new group of people says it sucks now and used to be cool, and so on and so on.
    Joke is on all of them - it was never cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Grape_Ape View Post
    To answer your question, no.

Washington DC is the dooshiest city on the planet.

You're welcome.
    True Dat. DC. Douchebags of Columbia.

Though the tech bro's from the bay are pretty fucking doo-chey. F@G$. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Except maybe the homophobic implication. Sorry :-)

Every city in Ontario outside of Toronto when talking about Toronto. They're always like ya everyone in Toronto has two dads, when in reality my farts after eating lamb smell better than Hamilton.
    "4ply is so quiche"
    -Flowing Alpy

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    i also still believe that stuckie and the ad are doosh's, so YMMV.
    Wow, what did I ever do to you? I'm a douche because I don't agree with your take on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    There's so many "world experienced" TGR puds so fucking insecure they've got to put me in my place I should have learned by now, eh klansman? Doubling down with the tuco definition of stupid too. Pure messageboard awesome.

It's not a league. It's some tech assholes. I could talk to you about field reservations in the bay area if you want. what's your knowledge "expert"?

btw: the "game" in san francisco is fucking rigged.
    Looks like someone can't quit thinkin bout tuco

You really are quite stupid though..... just sayin'
    Last edited by tuco; 10-13-2014 at 10:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IVplay View Post
    Every city in Ontario outside of Toronto when talking about Toronto. They're always like ya everyone in Toronto has two dads, when in reality my farts after eating lamb smell better than Hamilton.
    Nobody here gives a shit about Canada. Particularly the Eastern part.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

I think this thread just proves that we are all just one natural disaster, terror attack, Ebola outbreak, etc. away from killing each other IRL.

Quote Originally Posted by LightRanger View Post
    Shaqtn a fool.
    "4ply is so quiche"
    -Flowing Alpy

Quote Originally Posted by LightRanger View Post
    We have an Eastern Canada?
    What if "Alternative" energy wasn't so alternative ?