WTB: Cheap Clamps

I need some bindings for my rock skis, 110-115mm brakes and atleast DIN 12, other than that I'm not too fussy. I'm in Revelstoke, so probably have to be shipped. Let me know what you've got!

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...rakes-for-sale

$200 CND, in person, cash, new, 130 brakes, DIN 14. even in "hulk smash" green

Z12 demos. $50 + shipping. Were on some JJs, so brake width should be ok

I've got some Solly 900s 14 din. Metal Heel w/ screw adjust. I'll dig through my brakes and see if I have any that are that wide. They are on 100 waist skis right now. Not sure what the clearance is.... Say....$70 +shipping?

Quote Originally Posted by eshed View Post
    I've got some Solly 900s 14 din. Metal Heel w/ screw adjust. I'll dig through my brakes and see if I have any that are that wide. They are on 100 waist skis right now. Not sure what the clearance is.... Say....$70 +shipping?
    EDIT:
    I know it's a dick move but I'm going to go with those mojo's instead (not sure if you even saw my original reply). I will gladly buy you a six pack for douche-tax, let me know.
    Last edited by powder fiend; 10-06-2014 at 05:11 PM.

Sorry to thread drift/jack and I don't mean to mess with your sale, but as a Solly 9xx fanboi I'm just curious - eshed, those clamps have a worm screw? I thought all the 14 din 900s were tab adjust and you had to go with the 16 din to get a worm screw.

Might be overkill for rock skis, but have brand new mojo 18's I think the brakes are around 100. Can hand deliver them next weekend for $100.

These:

Oh sweet, I can't pass up super burly bindings and local delivery! I'll PM you my number and we can set up a time for next weekend, Thanks!