Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by puma View Post
    I forget your trade, but I am guessing it's not in the marketing department at Bachelor?
    What's the difference between sales people and marketing people?
    Sales people know when they are lying.

Anyway I was providing a public service announcement not marketing. For spin, read the conditions report this AM.
    Last edited by TBS; 01-24-2015 at 08:15 AM.

Always great when you find out someone you know IRL is also a maggot...
    "Are you Telebobsk on TGR?"
    "Uh Yeah...how did you draw that conclusion?
    "Your name is Bob and there's a GSA sticker on your helmet. I'm TacocaT."

Great to meet Ms Cat as well. Fun time Sat despite the mob scene.

Skied Super Bowl from just above 9k ft today. Truly great spring skiing conditions...in January.

Started about 7:30:

Oh hey neat being forced to walk on dirt on January 25 neat

It was really, really windy up high. So windy that it was picking up corn snow and aggressively blowing it down the mountain- never seen anything like it. It was actually pooling like graupel does sometimes:

If you're wondering why the slope looks fuzzy on against the mountains, it's cause corn snow is flying down it at high speed:

Patatero making a bunch of turns

Real purdy day. If you look close you can see our tracks all the way down:

If it doesn't snow in the next two weeks I'm gonna give up on this winter and plan some mountain biking trips.

It must have been 60 degrees on Mt. B today. Lot of spring attire, and somebody doing the full nude McConkey style cow's face mach speed run. Fun times!

So given that summer is currently happening around Mt Hood I have question about the TDH trail head. I saw people parked there all last week and assume it's kosher in the winter so long as it's not under snow? Also, anyone have experience leaving gear in their car there during the day?

Given this weeks forecast I was planning on getting some running laps in the afternoon after morning turns at meadows and am mildly worried about gear in the car right on 26.

It is true I am a real boy.

Noticeable melt down from Friday to Sunday. All kinds of stuff emerging. Insult to injury many lifties wearing Springfest 2014 shirts.

Mon. block of ice. Snowpack is definitely receding.
    http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3982&dateline=1279375  363

So bachy dudes, how does one block Spook from their feed? I like to read about Bachy but that dudes making it a pain to do so.

spook Guest
    crying won't help you, praying won't do you no good.

also being a twit.

General setting. Edit ignore list. Type in username. Save. Done.
    http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3982&dateline=1279375  363

Meadows rode like middle of the afternoon August at flatline. I think the best skiing was on Star - it's getting pretty thin up there.

Quote Originally Posted by jonesy View Post
    done, thanks dude.

bump

I skied more days in Canada than I did at Meadows … I have 5 days on my pass so far, wtf. Speaking of which, WTF is wrong with this place? Can we all pretend to get along?

spook Guest

bumpity bump!

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by boar2m View Post
    I skied more days in Canada than I did at Meadows … I have 5 days on my pass so far, wtf. Speaking of which, WTF is wrong with this place? Can we all pretend to get along?
    we all have to make a little room for the whiney twits. selective reading on message boards is hard.

Heh, that was crown royal talking. Did you know that you can score a L of CR for less than $20 Canadian at the border? I got enuf to last me until .... anywho, you all carry on!

Quote Originally Posted by spook View Post
    we all have to make a little room for the whiney little cunts like myself. my selective brain functions on message boards is hard.
    fify

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzz.............

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    fify

oooooo! burrrrrrnnnnnn!

OK, who drove their pickup through the guard rail just west of Meadows on 35? Watch out for that dry pavement, it'll get ya every time...

Black ice?

Quick palmer lap yesterday afternoon with Nopostholio.

spook Guest
    laps for me tomorrow. don't forget to push me over. although I'm not 100% after pneumonia so if I'm already over feel free to kick me while I'm down!

I'll be that trucker that's 2 foot off your subie bumper in my Peterbilt. Or that ice chunk that knocks you down on the off load ramp. Have a sparkling day.

I'll be that trucker that's 2 foot off your subie bumper in my Peterbilt. Or that ice chunk that knocks you down on the off load ramp. Have a sparkling day.
    Those vicious ice chunks can wreak havoc on the snowboarders dismount. Trust me...I know. I am already begging my mental preparations to ensure this does not happen in your presence tomorrow\Saturday, my first god damn day of the season... I am visualizing that perfect offload. Luckily the snow will be so slow that I will pretty much walk off the lift...but that can back fire too!