Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tye 1on View Post
    These guys are bullshit!!!! My mag-deal blem long cuff gloves arrived today and there are NO FUCKING BLEMS!!! Don't believe this company, they do NOT deliver as advertised!!
    Just put some Duct tape on em and fake it till you break it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Quote Originally Posted by Tye 1on View Post
    These guys are bullshit!!!! My mag-deal blem long cuff gloves arrived today and there are NO FUCKING BLEMS!!! Don't believe this company, they do NOT deliver as advertised!!
    Everyone is going to think you can afford new, unblemished gloves. Loser.

Truly false advertising. I can't find blems on either of my pair. Plus free shipping?????? They hand delivered them to my house!
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Customer service is also top notch!
    Thanks for the quick reply.
    Smoke'em If You Got'em

didn't need these last year, so is there a current maggot deal going? need mitts for the wife and short cuffs for me, and maybe a discount code?
    embrace the gape
    and believe

^^^^^^^ what he said on Mag deal
    Calmer than you dude

Just doubled down with a pair of gloves for me & a pair of mittens for my special lady friend. Looking forward to checking them out, if they're a sweet as the customer service I've received so far, I'm gonna be stoked!
    Calmer than you dude

Been using my short cuffs all season so far. Absolutely love em. For $40 or whatever for the blems you will not get a better glove. You probably won't get a better glove for $80 or $100. Super stoked on the product.

Best gloves for the price ever. Used them in single digit temps and my digits were nice and toasty.

Gloves down to single digs, mitts below that. I have tried bd's (mercury's might be warmer but seriously lack dexterity), hestra's, marmot's and a few others and none can compare...at the price it is a no loose purchase. One full season on mine and they hardly look broken in. The only improvement I would like to see is idiot straps but that's just personal preference.

I left mine on the roof of my car last week and now am back to Kinco's. Freaking Karma gets me every time.

Having experienced both in the recent spell of near Colorado cold we've had come through, these free the powder gloves are warmer. I'm really bummed I only got to wear them for about 20 days before I screwed up!

Bought a pair for the wife and for Xmas. Amazing gloves for the price.

I have a pair of the short ones for sale. Brand new. Size L.

$40 + shipping (or whatever the going rate is)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinner View Post
    I have a pair of the short ones for sale. Brand new. Size L.

$40 + shipping (or whatever the going rate is)
    Seriously, you couldn't have posted this earlier?!?!

Looking forward to the pair I ordered last night haha.

Doh!

Ive got a pair and I really love these gloves. However, the XL is a bit small for me but still hoping they will pack out a little. I can't really wear them in the BC and are doable for the resort. I would pay double for a XXL.

Quote Originally Posted by Quadzilla View Post
    Ive got a pair and I really love these gloves. However, the XL is a bit small for me but still hoping they will pack out a little. I can't really wear them in the BC and are doable for the resort. I would pay double for a XXL.
    I've just picked up a XL from a mag and will be liquidating my L as they were too small for me. To others - I would recommend ordering up a size if you are on the fence.

So I got a PM from them in response to my post here offering to help me out. Not only are these people putting out a good, reasonably priced, product. They also seem to be very kind. Buy their shit. I've got two kids that would only wear goofy looking burton stuff that now will only wear these. I think you'll be happy.

On the size, I put snow seal on the soft leather and about 10 days in they loosen up about perfect. Anyway, the fact that they actually responded to an online whine that was in no way related to their product says a lot about how tuned in these people are to doing the right thing for their customers. I am incredibly impressed!
    Last edited by Canada1; 01-05-2016 at 10:42 AM. Reason: inability to spell or write

Has anyone tried the new RX mittens yet? I bought a pair of the long cuff gloves and they aren't quite warm enough when it's below 15, so I'm looking to get some mittens. Also, I wear a 10 in Hestra so should I go L or XL in these?

I must have been the exception on the customer service side. My gloves arrived and were tight as expected. What I didn't know, was if with break in the wrist stitching would be expected to move off the palm of my hand a bit. The wrist stitching was lying more on the red line versus the green line. It was a bit uncomfortable, so I emailed to ask if it was in their experience that as the gloves stretched where the stitching fell on the wrist might migrate a bit. Did not get a response. Held onto the gloves for a bit, wore a few times. Ended up selling them as I didn't think fit comfort in this regard would improve.

Attachment 174545

Quote Originally Posted by dgilligan02 View Post
    I must have been the exception on the customer service side. My gloves arrived and were tight as expected. What I didn't know, was if with break in the wrist stitching would be expected to move off the palm of my hand a bit. The wrist stitching was lying more on the red line versus the green line. It was a bit uncomfortable, so I emailed to ask if it was in their experience that as the gloves stretched where the stitching fell on the wrist might migrate a bit. Did not get a response. Held onto the gloves for a bit, wore a few times. Ended up selling them as I didn't think fit comfort in this regard would improve.

Attachment 174545
    We received your email on November 12 2015 at 7:16:39 PM. We sent you an extensive reply with guidance on sizing, our recommendation to exchange for a larger size, and instructions on how to process an exchange on November 13 2015 at 9:23:40 AM. Please check your email spam folder and TGR personal message folder for forwarded copies of our correspondence.

Free the Powder

Quote Originally Posted by freethepowder View Post
    We received your email on November 12 2015 at 7:16:39 PM. We sent you an extensive reply with guidance on sizing, our recommendation to exchange for a larger size, and instructions on how to process an exchange on November 13 2015 at 9:23:40 AM. Please check your email spam folder and TGR personal message folder for forwarded copies of our correspondence.

Free the Powder
    Shitty response time. You should really work on that.

/s .

(Any chance more blems going up soon?)

Quote Originally Posted by freethepowder View Post

Free the Powder
    Did not receive the initial one, but did so on the resend today. Will reply directly to it. Thanks.

My first FTP mitts arrived recently. Top notch customer service advice on sizing was spot on. I was 8.5" around the measurement they provide and grabbed a large.

Very impressed with the $ / cost ratio. Very soft leather, way too warm to wear for more than a minute in the house. After freezing my hands off in Kincos last weekend at Loveland, looking forward to breaking these in this weekend.

Only feedback I would have is:

- A second measurement that takes into account the length of the glove/mitt might help people on figuring out their sizing. Although I was in between a M and L across the palm, the L just barely has enough room length-wise. M would've been too small.
    - A small, one-application sample of the leather balm would be a good way to increase balm sales. They write a lot about why they're product is better than sno-seal etc, but if people are value-oriented like me they're unlikely to pay $9 for 1oz of treatment. Especially if they already have some other leather waxing product around their house.
    - On checkout from the webpage, a reminder to include leashes if you want them would be good. I forgot and will fashion my own vs. paying again for shipping.

Just pulled the trigger on a pair of blems!

Seems like a great company to support!