Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    regarding P t ar e na, only real break up there anymore is the cove that has been mentioned. most area breaks have recently been lost to the public, tech turds buying up all the draws/drainages that folks used to climb down to the shoreline. the few remaining breaks with public access have all seen an increase in huge great white sharks.

Seriously? Would that include the well known places like Whiskey/Adler/Irish as well? You guys need to call up someone and get working on some suing the terds. I thought that access was pretty much a given. That is really too bad, because that is a pretty wave rich region up there. Sounds like they even scared the sharks off their coastal frontage.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    Seriously? Would that include the well known places like Whiskey/Adler/Irish as well? You guys need to call up someone and get working on some suing the terds. I thought that access was pretty much a given. That is really too bad, because that is a pretty wave rich region up there. Sounds like they even scared the sharks off their coastal frontage.
    It's still wide open up there. My buddy lives and surfs up in that area and said nothing has changed.